The Bet

The Bet

 

“Hello everybody! Welcome to the coverage of the 2012 Olympics. I am your host Kim Joonmyun along with Do Kyungsoo.”

“That’s right, we are here to bring you the current up to date action from London.”

“Right now we are about to witness the finals for 400 meter freestyle.”

“That’s right Joonmyun, and representing our country is Park Chanyeol.”

“This is Chanyeol’s best event. He won gold 4 years ago in the Beijing Olympics, and he is the favorite to win this Olympics also.”

“Well he might have some stiff competition Kyungsoo. As we watch the swimmers come out, in 2 lanes above him in lane 4, we have the Chinese man, Wu Fan, who has threatened his chances of obtaining that gold medal.”

“I think, if Chanyeol is able to get out quickly and stay in front of him, I think he has a good chance of beating him.

“Well let’s hope that Marine Boy is able to bring home the gold, once again.”

----

Kris is sitting in the ready room as he waits for his event to start. He notices someone from the corner of his eye and smirks. He stands up to go great him. “Park Chanyeol.” He says with a slight demeaning tone.

“Oh look, your Korean has gotten better.” Chanyeol says sarcastically.

“Helps me make fun of you.”

Chanyeol glares up at him. “What do you want Kris.” He says with a slight anger.

“Why do you insist on calling me Kris? My name is Wu Fan.”

“Because it’s easier, now can you stop bothering me.” Chanyeol says plugging his headphones back in.

Kris smirks as he pulls them back out again. “How about you and I make a little wager?”

“What kind of wager?” Chanyeol asks intrigued.

“Winner gets whatever they want from the other.”

Chanyeol smirks at the idea. He’s been number 1 in this event for the past 4 years, there was no way he was going to lose to some loser swimmer like Kris. “Do I have your word that you’ll do whatever I ask when I when?”

“If, you win, yes.” Kris says with an emphasis on ‘if.’

“Then you’re on.” They shake on it to make it official. “Get ready Kris, because you’re about to lose.”

“We’ll see who comes out on top.” Kris says with a wink, leaving him as he prepares for the race.

----

“Here we go folks, the start of the race.”

“I’m excited to see whether Marine Boy can come out on top.”

“That’s right Kyungsoo, this is going to be an exciting race!”

“Swimmers, take your mark.” *BEEP*

“And they’re off!”

“Off the start, Chanyeol has the lead!”

“Look at his Joonmyun, it’s so clean and smooth. It almost looks effortless when he swims.”

“You’re right, it’s such a beautiful . There they go into the wall after the first 50. His turns are so powerful and those are what really helps him pull ahead.”

“That’s right. Off that wall, Chanyeol was 3rd behind the American in lane 5 and Wu Fan, but that’s okay, he still has a lot of ground to catch up.”

“And that is what he’s going to do going to do into this second wall.”

“There it is! Chanyeol’s caught up and has taken the lead into the second turn.”

“And this is where we’ll see him get ahead of the pack.”

Going in to the 2nd hurndred and the 3rd hundred, Chanyeol was leading throughout.

“Here they go into the final wall and Chanyeol is ahead by half a body length, with Wu Fan right behind him.”

“Oh my god Kyungsoo, it looks like the Chinese man is catching up!”

“Look at the power he used to push off that wall!”

“This is the last 50 and Chanyeol is losing his ground!”

“Wu Fan is catching up! Oh my god! Wu Fan has overtaken Chanyeol for the lead!”

“Wu Fan wins with two seconds ahead of Chanyeol!”

“This has got to be pretty upsetting for Chanyeol, who for majority of the race was leading.”

“You’re right Kyungsoo, it was just that last 50 that Wu Fan was able to turn on the gas and beat him.”

----

Kris walked over to where Chanyeol lane and offered a hand to him. “Great race.”

Chanyeol ignored the hand and got out of the pool himself. “Screw you.”

Kris chuckled. “Don’t be such a sore loser. Plus, you didn’t forget our bet did you?” He smirked.

Chanyeol gave him a death glare. “Hell no.”

“You agreed to it.”

Chanyeol groaned in annoyance. “Fine you tard, what the hell do you want?”

Kris grinned. This was going to be fun

----

A knock came at Kris’ hotel door.

“Room service.” A deep voice called.

Kris smiled as he opened the door to find Chanyeol behind a service cart wearing a maid’s outfit. “Look good.”

“ off.” Chanyeol said pushing in the cart. “Is that all? Can I leave now?”

Kris let out a low chuckle as he locked the door. “Oh, I’m not done with you.” He grabbed Chanyeol’s arm and threw him onto the bed, climbing on top of him and pinning his arms above his head.

“Like I said, we’ll see about who comes out on top.”

 


 

 

A/N: THIS IS FOR QUEENBEE93. SURPRISE LOL. 

I was watching the olympics and Park Taehwan lost to the Chinese guy and I was like uhhh interesting. LOL anyways. Crappy story. Lololol