Gongchan's girl

Lovely Wager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOSxwEWFA4

MICHA P.O.V

For once i was silent. And the only time i was ever this quiet is when i was pissed. And boy was i pissed. At Bae, at those douches from the courtyard today, everything was just pissing me off

I finally spoken when, poor, scared Bae finally grew SOME balls to apologize,”Mich-“ 

“HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT!? WHY WAS HE EVEN NEAR YOU!?!? DIDN'T WE PROMISE TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM!” I snap at her catching the attention of some of our customers. She seemed a bit shocked at my sudden yelling, but then soon her face started to match the anger of my own.

“I DIDN'T SPEAK TWO WORDS TO HIM THE CLOSEST I GOT TO CONVERSATION WAS NODDING MY HEAD!” she yell whispers back,

“Oh really cause you sure looked like you were enjoying yourself when he was all touchy feely” I say putting my hands on my hips

“WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO?! OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW CAUSE YOU AND YUNHEE HAD TO COME YELLING LIKE A ING BANSHEE!” That caused me to shut my mouth, Bae never curses unless she is tired or extremely pissed off

Noticing she was getting worked up she took like ten deep breath to calm herself. Finally she spoke, “Look i don't even know him, he said his name but i didn't care enough to remember. So we’ll never see them again so why are you freaking so much?” she says picking up some empty containers and walking away

“Shin, Jinyoung, and Gongchan” YunHee says simply finally tearing her eyes away from her computer that she has been staring at since we got here. We both look back at her wondering what she meant, “Those three guys we saw today, Jinyoung, Shinwoo, and gogncahn” she says again simple “OH THAT WAS HIS NAME!” I say finally remembering, “Is that what you’ve been doing this whole time? Researching people who mean NOTHING TO US!” MiCha says trying to remind us that we weren't suppose to care. Ignoring MiCha i talk over to YunHee and her computer to see what she found, ”They do mean nothing to us…. but its not the same way with the rest of the school, they are worshiped like kings….. or was i the only one who noticed?”

MiCha rolls her eyes and comes over to join us at the computer “They are all incredibly rich, but for different reasons. it was quite interesting to find out these things” she says opening a few of her saved tabs

“Shinwoo, or CNU, is the heir to architectural company that was started by his grandfather. From recent reports his father is in the process of building buildings from work offices to casinos all around the world. So his mother is in charge of the Korean base.” he says showing us a multiple pictures of him, his family and their work

With one click everything was gone and she was going to the next tabs, “Gongchan, is the grandson to a very famous congresswomen who is at her third attempt to becoming president. His parents disappeared when he was young and that's all i could find on the situation. His grandmother seems friendly, but since when would we ever trust a politician?” she says laughing at herself showing us more photos of him.

“And finally….” she says closing gongchans tabs and opening new ones, “Jung Jinyoung, the eldest of the bunch. His family is actually in partnership with Shin- I mean CNU’s that's why they are close friends. CNU and Jinyoung's fathers both took place n building a library that was provided by Gongchan’s grandmother, and that's how they met. They’ve been friends ever since. I couldn't find much on Jinyoung…. just his family…. i guess he likes to stay under the radar, not with the ladies that's for sure. The one thing i did find about him, and some of the other members, were FANCULBS. LEGIT. FANCLUBS.” she says showing us page after fluffy page of pictures and portraits and confessions for them.  After we saw those i think everyone of us caught a stupid person headache after seeing all of those…. Dear Jesus girls are annoying. 


GONGCHAN P.O.V 

Today was the first day of the bet. Yesterday we set rules, and picked our targets, and today…. was the day of the hunt. Thanks to the power of reputation, I was easily granted access to everything about my girl. With this advantage I have there is no way i could lose.

I practically knew everything about her which made me even more confused where i found out here she worked. A girl of her class shouldn't be working at a crappy rayum shop or even have to apply for crappy scholarship program…… so why did she? Maybe I shouldn't judge a book by it’s cover.....

When I walked in I was expecting to see her in a short, cute  waitress outfit or something like that greeting me with buckets of aegyo, but instead….. there was no one…. not even a customer

“Hello?” I say hoping i didn't just accidentally break into this restaurant. The out of nowhere a random girl came popping out from the back, pad in hand.

“May I help you” she says with good, but noticeable aegyo. I nod my head and she motions for me to follow her to a table. I sit down still looking for her, it was her shift so she had to be here.

From where i was sitting I could definitely see more of the restaurant then I did before. I saw another girl sleeping in the back and SEVERAL more dirty, empty tables….. no wonder they never got business.

“So what can I get ya?!” she says putting way too much energy into her words and actions. It annoyed me, “Ummm nothing I’m actually looking for someone…” I say trying to give her some charm.

“Oh! Maybe I could help you!” she says unaffected. I take one last look around wanting to find her myself before i answered.

"I'm looking for Ri YunHee?" i say knowing she would know who i was talking about. She nods her head and jazz walks to, what i could see was a chalkboard.

"YUNHEEEE SOMEONES HERE TO SEE YOU~!" she yells. Then finally my target comes out of hiding. She must have been decorating the chalkboard because she had chalk all over her smock.  

She was the total opposite of what I imagined, no aegyo, no short outfit.... It was quiet disappointing cause I knew how to handle those girls...... Wait.... I know how to handle every girl......

After he overly excited friend gestured towards my direction, I could tell she was annoyed that she had to stop her work for a guy. Even so when she came towards my table she tried to seem friendly, "May I help you" she says through gritted teeth that were formed into a smile.

"Yes you can" I say grabbing her wrist and leading her to sit next to me at the booth i was in. Before she had time to object I put one arm around her shoulders to keep her from moving. That gesture enough made her stop dead in her actions.

"I must say you are the luckiest girl in the world to be able to catch my attention." i say not removing my arm

"Wha-"
"Oh sorry how rude of me to not introduce myself I'm-

"Gong Chanshik I know, I do my research." she says giving me a cold look.

"Awh you researched me, then you know the importance of my proposal."

"And what would that be" she says continuing to glare at me

"You, have the opportunity to go on a date with me" i say smiling

"Thanks but no thanks" she says picking up my arm and removing it

"Great so ''ll pick you up at- wait what?!" I say surprise that someone actually said no to me. No one has ever said no to me, I mean she obviously did her research she knows that this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"First of all I'd like a choice not a opportunity, secondly I don't like you, thirdly because I did my research I know the real douche you and your friends can be so again I say no thanks." she says walking away to continue her work. "I think its best if you leave unless you're gonna buy something. But noticing how sick to your stomach you're looking right now I don't suggest it!" 

Trying to hide my humiliation I walk towards the door. And right before I left I caught her eye and gave her my best wink. Oh my girl was definitely going to be a challenge