Cafuné

Cafuné

today’s the day. the day in which selected members of exo film episode one of their 1st reality show with b.a.p. luhan, lay, kris, baekhyun, chanyeol, and suho sat anxiously in their black van as it sped to a cozy apartment in the dongdaemun district. their manager was going on and on about how they needed to follow the script and how they needed to behave themselves and do not let b.a.p outshine you kids because after all they are sm’s idols.

luhan wasn’t listening. not really. he was too busy calming himself because ohmygod bang yongguk is going to be there. the bang yongguk. the very one who caught him by the waist when he tripped over his laces in the music bank waiting room. you know, the kind of scene you only see in dramas. except it happened to luhan and he will never, ever forget it because yongguk had looked deep into his eyes and gave him goosebumps before asking if he was ok in that deep, rich voice. the way yongguk’s arm wrapped around his small waist and his deep voice was all luhan could think about.

“...hyung?”

luhan was able to stop thinking about those lean muscles for two seconds. “what?”

“we’re here?”

oh.

“can you not think about yongguk-sshi for like... i don’t know two seconds?” sehun asked.

“i did... that’s why i was able to respond to you, sehuna.”

the said boy rolled his eyes.

the moment they walked in there was already chaos. luhan could hear yongguk yell at himchan from the second floor and his heart sped up. when exo had got home from music bank that day, luhan went on his laptop to do some research. apparently yongguk and himchan are his age and babyz “ship” yongguk and himchan together (they’re called banghim. what kind of couple name is that?). not that luhan is jealous or anything.

“hello, we are one! we are exo!”

the b.a.p members gathered in a line and yongguk open his magnificent lips. “hello, we are...” and the rest finished their greetings. luhan died a little on the inside.

“suho!”

“himchan hyung!”

the two embraced and luhan watched in envy. he wants to be close to yongguk. everyone did their typical idol rituals: introduce themselves and begin talking about schedules and shared interests.

luhan and yongguk sat on opposite sides of the room; zelo was by his leader’s side. the chinese man pursed his lips, they’re called banglo. he watches as zelo (the “robot”) lightly shove yongguk’s shoulder and the older man shyly smile back. luhan pouted. robot boy got up and stuck his tongue out at his leader and joined lay and jongup in what he assumed to be a conversation about dancing.

the main vocal contemplated to himself. should he go over there and talk to yongguk? but what would he say? hiilikeyouithinkyou’recoolandhandsomeomglovemepleasemarryme

totally normal.

but oh my god, wait? the taller man is walking towards him!

“h-hi, luhan-sshi,” he lifted his arm for a meek wave and then scratched the back of his neck.

luhan waved back, equally shy.

“i--” yongguk was cut off by the main PD calling for them to gather in front of the center camera. dang it.

filming wasn’t all that special, really. it was awkward, but that was expected by everyone. except yongguk’s hand kept brushing against luhan’s own hand. this made luhan’s heart skip beats and his palms clammy and he was antsy. sehun kept secretly rolling his eyes because wow can hyung get more obvious? unfortunately, filming was going to last 8 hours before they get a decent break, and then another 4 hours of filming (oh so that’s how they get 3 episodes in just one filming session).

during tape changes, yongguk would try to speak to luhan, but every time he failed miserably.

“he’s totally in to you,” said baekhyun during a bathroom break.

“focus luhan! you’re letting that daehyun kid take up all your spotlight!” manager hyung said during another break.

so luhan had to focus on stealing the attention from the b.a.p members instead of how warm yongguk’s hand feels against his, even if the touch is slight.

and seven hours and twenty two minutes later, the main pd lets them all take a 30 minute break. everyone stifled yawns behind their managers’ back and snuck out of the apartment. luhan decided it was a good idea to go sit in the emergency staircase to clear his mind from everyone that went on today. he leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. the feeling of yongguk’s hand brushing against his was lingering and his sleepy state wasn’t really helping. he thought about all the times yongguk had smiled at him throughout filming today and it made his heart swell.

a squeak on the floor interrupted his thoughts and he spun around to see the man that makes him blush.

“u-uh, hi, luhan-sshi....”

“hi, yongguk-sshi. please come sit next to me.” wow where the courage come from, luhan?

“i’ve been meaning to ask you something today, luhan-sshi.” yongguk was back to scratching his neck again.

his heart pounded, “yes?”

he yawned again and rubbed his eyes, apparently, his pounding heart can’t keep him awake.

“oh, you’re tired? it’s okay, i’ll ask you another time.”

“no, no! i’m fine,” his eyes drooped; luhan will never get used to these long filming sessions.

yongguk lifted his right arm and wrapped it around luhan’s shoulder. “you could rest your head on my shoulder if you’d like...”

“i--ok” he wasn’t even thinking properly anymore. yongguk smiled when he felt luhan bury his head against his neck. he softly smiled and his other hand unconsciously reached for luhan’s face. he caressed luhan’s soft cheek with the pad of his thumb.

yongguk decided that he wants to caress luhan more often.

 

--

hi. orz sorry! but i'm back now.

i posted this on my livejournal too.