Thank you for everything

Thank you for everything

 

“If these things happen again, I won’t be easy with you.You do know how capable I am,don’t you?”

 His voice spits like venom and his eyes are full of rage .The meeting table shakes a little after he smacks the table with his right hand.

“You’re all dismissed”, he said.

 

The girls who are scared to death just get out from the meeting room quietly.

Once they stepped out from the room,their tears flow freely at their cheeks.

 

She who waits infront of the meeting door just stares sadly,unable to do anything.

They stare back at her .Their eyes almost saying, “ Now do you know how tough it is to be us?

 

“You’re next”,the bob-cut haired member said monotonely.

That member has no face expression and seem lifeless. It seems as if she’s in the urge to fed-up with life.

She just nodded back and step into the meeting room.

Ignoring the chilling sensation that lingers behind her back.

======================================================================================================================

 

“Our jewel done well,I’m so proud of you”,he said with a smile.

She just fakes a smile.

 

Two can fake a smile too.

 

“Did they treat you well?”, he asks again but in serious tone this time.His eyes stare right into her eyes.

She try to say yes or nods at the statement at least but her actions doesn’t seem inconsistent with her mind.

She just sit stills like a zombie.

 

“Give them more time,ok?Just perform your best”

She nods quietly.

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Things do get better.

They treat her nicely,

They bring her when they are going to shopping sometimes.

They treat her like they treat a maknae(which she really enjoys most of the time~)

 

Eventhough some of the members’s action seems forced but some of them do sincerely treat her like a normal human being.

 

They notice her presence which her everyday wish since she’s been added to their group

She almost feel accepted.

 

 

Almost ...

 

 

Until the tv show aired a scene where some of the members complaining about their hectic schedule and they are asking for a break.

That’s when hell break loose.

==================================================================================================================

 

“I’ve made a decision. Since some of you are not diligent enough in this career, I will kindly give her a chance to debut in another company”, he said icily .

Anyone who listens to the last statement knows that the members in their current group will be kicked out soon.

 

===================================================================================================================

 

That’s when they turn their back to her.

 

Insecurity might be the main reason.

 

Firstly,it is just one member.The one who awkwards in acting lovey-dovey with her.

Then,another member. The one who always seems to hate her from the day one she meets her.

At the end of the day,all of the members turn their back to her without feeling any guilt.

 

In the past, they treat her as a non-existent person.

Right now,they treat her as a good friend infront of the camera and non-existent person behind the camera.

Their actions seem to be telling her directly that she’s useful(in his eyes only) but nothing-for-good to the group.

However, she still keeps quiet.

Why?

Because that’s the only thing she’s capable to do now.

 

======================================================================================================================

 

Then, two girls are coming.

Both give a sweet and innocent vibe like she used to be before she enters this world.

They reminds her of her past.

That’s why she openly welcomes them with a bright smile when he introduces both of them to the group.

She ignores again the chilling sensation behind her back when she literally hugs both of the girls.

The girls hug her back happily without noticing the intense stare the other members.

 

===================================================================================================================

 

They have a brief introduction for five minutes before they continues back their practicing.

After practicing, the original members of the group have a meeting with him.

She used this chance to know the girl.

The older one can sing beautifully while the younger one has a different kind of training since she still needs time to adapt with the environment here.

After about ten minutes of chatting, they continued practice while waiting for the others.

 

 

 

 

 

When the others have arrived, she feels the difference in the atmosphere.

They seem livelier and happier.They greet the new girl and her warmly than ever when they stepped into the practice room.

 

She thought things will get better after that scene.

 

 

 

 

Oh boy, how she was wrong at that time...

===================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

They practically are very nice to the new girl only. When the new girl is gone, they treat her as usual.

She has been left out or ignored, as always.

 

 

 

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

At last, she broke down.

She can’t handle anymore.

The pain of her feet, the ignorance treatment, and the stress that have seems explode from her body.

 

She’s totally creating a scene with crying and shouting and she didn’t even care.

She totally lost her grip and sense at that time.

 

She just wants everyone to listen to her, for at least one minute for god sake.

 

Listen to her pain that she kept for months.

 

But they ignore her again and again.

 

 

Thus, it's payback time.

 

She won’t perform with them since that’s what they really want.

 

She can do the performance by sitting at the chair even with her injured leg. Like Shinee Jonghyun do during Lucifer.

 

It hurts like hell, of course.. but she's still can gather any  last amount of strength to do it.

 

 

Only right now , she won’t do it.

Why?

She’ll eventually be kicked out anyway since she’s already creating a scene earlier.

 

They know one of them will be kicked out thus they only wait for the right time between one the members to create a fuss.

And she’s the first one, it seems.

Planned or no planned, she doesn’t care or know anymore.

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

When her sister already arrived, she ignores their sarcastic remarks as she’s on her way to the door.

Just right before she stepped out of the door, she turns and bows ninety degrees to them eventhough they probably can't see it and  says,

 

 

Thank you for everything”.

 

Two hours later, their twitter war begins...