The Grumpy Chanyeol~

You Captured My Heart

 

That moment is so amazing like a miracle… like a fantasy… like you were in a dream that you wish you could just stay there forever and not to wake up from it anymore….

mmmmmm…. But, don’t you think… you’re just being crazy there? You know! He just slung his arm around you then you meet his adorable eyes that were stocked on you then you saw that oh-so-beautiful smile that only him can ever have… you know! It’s just a simple action that has no meaning more than giving a friend a simple smile.

Oh well! It’s just the term “daydreaming”. Yeah! D-A-Y-D-R-E-A-M-I-N-G.

“hey! Hey! Guys! Pack up now! We’re going!...” The manager suddenly crosses the threshold getting the attention of all of you as he clasps his hands together.

Why this manager is always has his good entrance? Always interrupting!...

“Oh! So.… I’m going now! I need to pack my things! Bye bye!” Baekhyun said and after, he now left.

You took one last glance through your shoulder. You reminisced his hand his eyes and again…. His smile. What so special and you can’t restrain yourself over that such simple thing? Wake up now sleeping beauty! Dream is just a dream okay?!

You shook your head getting back into reality. You turned your attention over the thing on your palms.  The camera was still on yours. It’s still less than 5 seconds that passed when you noticed this familiar figure that were still standing in front of you.

“hey! What are you still doing here? Why don’t you go and pack your things now?!” you talked to him with your manner is as the same as always again. Nonchalant and like a strict ma’am.

“It’s just… I wanted my camera now…” he said. Wow! It’s really amazing that he’s being nice now huh! He didn’t act like a boss that wanted his camera back to him now. Mmmmm… he’s not going to ask for something, right?

“Ow! Sorry…” You held the camera to him. Because of being so excited about his “precious” he now grasped it from you.

“Thank you!” he uttered. Wow! Did he really say “thank you”? Aren’t you just dreaming?

You look at him. Your mind is over flowing of question marks now. You’re confused if you heard it right or... you’re just hallucinating that you heard him say “thank you”.

He noticed that confuse expression of yours. He understood that swiftly. “Yeah! Thank you!” he repeated. You were about to blurt out something but his fast. He randomly shut your mouth with his finger point. “and yes! You heard it right!...” he leaned closely that you can even see his eyes, his face just about an inch from you. Wait! He’s smiling? HE’S SMILING?! HE’S NOT GRINNING LIKE AN EVIL PERSON?! What’s on his mind?!

Your heart started to thud again. Your eyes slightly widen opened. You’re shock of his sudden action. He just stayed at least seconds to pass before he could cut this moment. All of a sudden, he grinned and said with his voice that is like seductive a bit in that way “… Ms. Piggy piggy!”  BOOM! He teased you!

Your eyes blackened suddenly. You whacked his head irritated.  What the heck! He just tried to ploy you!

“AW!” he cried as he kneads his head “that hurts you know! Aish!... why did you do that? What was that for?” now he’s frowning!

“ah! What was that for? You’re asking me what. was. that. for?” you crosses you arms over “that’s for playing trick over me!”

The evil smile is turning up again over he’s freaking face. You threatened to whack him again and so, the evil smile faded abruptly. “oh! Just calm down ms….” You furrowed your brow “ms. Yong!” he continued faking a smile. You lowered at his continuation. Okay! That’s better!

Before turning to leave you glared at him then sheepishly, you rolled your eyes.

You started to walk now then a familiar arm landed through the back of your neck. You stopped because of this. You thought it’s Baekhyun again but then, when you turned your head you saw that the hand wasn’t his then slowly, you tuned to look up to the person who owns that hand.

The person’s height is not like Baekhyun’s. It’s someone like….

“CHANYEOL?!” you freaked out. “What the hell! Get your hands off of me!” You reached for his hand and haphazardly, you wipe it away.

“oh! Just relax ma’am! I’m not a criminal!” he kid as he lift his hands like he’s surrendering.

“I didn’t say you’re a criminal—“

“But that’s what you mean…” he cut you.

“That’s not what I me—“

“It’s obvious how you reacted. Are you a police woman?” he joked.

“Please let me finish with my sentence okay!” You said trying to be patient at the moment. “You always try to cut off. Er…” you murmured.

“Okay! Go on Ms.!”

“Look… I just don’t like people slinging their arms over me. That’s just it okay?! I don’t mean you’re a criminal like what you’re saying there…”

“Oh! You didn’t like people slinging their arms huh!” he mumbled like there’s still something beyond his statement that his trying to point out.

“huh? What do you mean? You asked him. Why did he ask you such question like that since it’s true? Why? He’s thinking you’re just lying?...

“mmmm… acting like she didn’t know what I’m saying…” he said as if he’s speaking to himself.

You grew impatient so… you hardly whacked his head.

“YAH!” he yelped “what was that for?”

“Spell it out!” you commanded him to like a real-time boss as you crossed you arms.

“spell out what?”. “Just tell me what you’re trying to say!” you retorted casually.

“Don’t be so sulky… You’re getting ugly!...”. “Are you going to annoy me or do you want me to punch you? I’m not kidding!” you said, really growing to be more impatient as you are now.

“okay! Okay! I’m just going to breathe! My confidence is still on the dorm… I need to wait for it first…” he shut his eyes and started to do inhale-exhale thingy as if he was REALLY trying to.

“PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” your temper boils out now. You can’t hold it back anymore. You were about to whack, slap, hurt him or whatsoever, but he noticed your hands clenching hardly and when he saw your hands raising…

“OMOYO!!!!!!!” he step back and started to run like a kid who was scared of his mother “SHE’S GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

You didn’t bother to run after him. You didn’t want to stress yourself of him. It’s enough that you’re OVER STRESS now.

*I REALLY HATE HIM! I thought he’s being nice now but it’s just a ploy or whatsoever…. Er…. I’m really going to kill him for annoying me like this.. aish!* you thought angrily.

Because you didn’t have any things to fix with, you just decided to seat back again. You forgot to tell Chanyeol about the Micro SD to give that to you because of the pictures. Your mind, your eyes blackened at that moment. You didn’t think of that anymore. Your mind, your whole attention is just focused only to what you were feeling, angry, mad, annoyed, and pissed off… yeah!

You’re just a step away from the wooden chair when someone stopped you by grabbing you on your shoulder. Because you’re not fully recovered yet, you thought that it is Chanyeol again. With an instant, you twitched his arm hardly like you’ve studied martial arts for many years.

“AW! YAH!!!!!!!!” Baekhyun screamed clutching his right arm. Your eyes widened, shocked. “Oh! Sorry... sorry Baekhyun-shi! Pardon me!” You were sorry about of what you did. You didn’t mean to do that. It’s just… you thought, he’s Chanyeol, the freaking-annoying-virus. You bowed to him many times. He’s arm were really hurt. REALLY HURT. Because of being too defensive like every people were going to hurt you, that, that’s the consequence, the special guy in your life is now injured and it’s because of you.

Everyone turned their gazes over to the two of you. They saw Baekhyun in a coil-like position clutching his arm. Chanyeol, of course the partner-in-crime, is the first to run onto him then followed by Suho, Kai, D.O, and lastly, the maknae, Sehun.

“Hey! Hyungs! Wait for me! What’s happening to Baekhyun hyung?!” Sehun hollered when he saw that his hyungs were running after Chanyeol. He didn’t want to be left there. He belongs to them. And of course, he cares for his Baekhyun hyung. So, he quickly set aside his iPad and he stood from his seating position then, he runs like a little kid that were following his other playmates.

“Yah! Baekhyun hyung! Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked with all anxiety as he kneels down to Baekhyun.

“What happened? Tell us!” Suho said worried as Chanyeol.

“Hyung! Are you alright?” Kai asked concerned. “Do you want us to bring you to the hospital?” D.O offered.

The whole EXO-K is surrounding him. He closed his eyes, inhaled and the he let out a sighed “I’m okay guys! Don’t worry about me… It’s just an accident. The pain will fade too.” He stated. He tried to be as good as he is before the incident. But, it seems that he’s still hurt.

Chanyeol helped him stood up. EXO-K separated themselves to open the pathway for Baekhyun. There you were standing.

Baekhyun saw you. You thought he’s mad of you because you hurt him. You’re so worried about him; you’re feeling too nervous at the same time. You bowed again and said “sorry”.

“Aish! You hurt him you piggy sulky girl?! Why did you do that to him? Huh!” Chanyeol acted like a grumpy dad.

“I didn’t mean that… I’m so sorry…” you said with your voice are really glum.

“Don’t blame here Chan! She just thought I was you.” Baekhyun defended her in spite of being hurt at the moment.

“Then what’s the big deal if this girl thought YOU WERE ME?!”

“Stop this, guys! Please, stop!” Suho tried to manage the situation.

“No hyung! This girl has to receive her punishment for doing this to Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said not feeling any compassion. Wow! Who is he? Baekhyun’s dad?...

“hey Chan! Stop that! That’s not right! She didn’t mean it…” Baekhyun tried to have power over him “…plus, as far as I remember, you’re not acting like this before, too much like my father…since when have you been like this, huh?!”

He suddenly blinked in his disbelief “ah—huh?” the only thing that Chanyeol did. He didn’t reacted that much. It’s like… he’s just overreacting all throughout. So… that means… he’s just only dramatizing?

“Baekhyun’s right! You’re not like this before! What happened to you...” Kai entered. He does agree with Suho. Chanyeol didn’t even reacting like this before. What’s on him right now? What’s his purpose?... or did he really has a purpose then?... if then, what does he want?


 

hello my lovely readers/subscribers! :)

I wanted to say sorry about the posters and other pictures for being broken... really sorry guys...

anyways, how's my story updates so far? :) is it boring or what? :)

I feel like my story is not funny at all... hehe.. tell me, is it really not? :D

well, I promise, I'll try my best to make my story well that you'll even going to laugh! ^^

haha.. so.. that's all for now! :)

*sending you flying kisses* haha..