You

a perfectly Imperfect lubb!

 

~no can tell me what I can’t do! No one can push me to be someone whom I’m not!~

{fans}

Boy1: she is totally hot!

Girl!: EXTREMELY hot!!!

Boy2: I just wish she would take that mask off!!! I don’t care if she is pretty or not!

Boy3: I bet she is really pretty! Her voice is so beautiful!!!

{end}

 

You just got off the stage and went to your dressing room.

 

{catching up details}

You are an idol yet you were mask to hide your true identity! Because you don’t want your parents to know what you up to and put an end to it! You enjoy being a secret idol. You walk the streets while no one knows who you are and you see them got crazy about your song and sometimes pretended that you are fan too! You would laugh at people who adore you too much and appreciate every little thing they do for you. You would were that mask to fulfill your dream.

At school no one likes you because you like being with no one! No one will bother you!! and no JEALOUSY! No one likes to seat beside you because sometimes you get too mean! Even though you didn’t mean to!

{back to reality}

 

You went to your dressing room and as always no was there! No make up artist,  no manager, no reporters, just like the ordinary! You took your bag and change to your normal clothes! The jeans and the hoodie! You didn’t take of you’re mask because someone might see you. you went out from the MNET building where you usually perform. You covered your head with your hoodie and went to a public restroom. You entered a cubicle and slowly took your mask off. You went out of the cubicle and watch your self in the mirror.

 

*is this what I really wanted? Hiding from everyone and pretending whom I’m not?*

 

You went to the mall to window shopping. You starred at this view. You can’t hide that you’re jealous about it. A happy family having a good time in the mall. You wanted to be like that too. Having fun with a mother and a father!. You left the mall and went to your apartment. You went inside and it was like prison like hell! No one was there! You live alone! Feels like you are abandoned by everyone in he world. You press the message button in the telephone.

 

{calls}

[1st call]

(in English)

Good morning Ms. Your mother was looking for you? what should I tell her?

[2nd call]

(in English)

Did you eat your lunch miss? Your father left a message for you! he deposited 10 million Euro in your account and ask if it enough for the month?

[3rd call]

(in English)

Miss? Your mother ask if you are doing fine in Korea? She also asked if you need a body guard?

[4th call]

(in English)

Miss? Your mother said that you will meet her in the airport tonight 7:00 sharp!

{end of calls}

 

Your eyes widened!

 

*what the ? What is my mother doing here?*

 

You look at your watch and it was already 6:30! You didn’t have the time to dress up for your mother. You immediately grab your backpack and went to he airport!

You saw many people but you saw this very particular men in black suits so you thought it was the body guards of your mother! You were running towards those boys when someone bump you!

“yah!”

“oh? Bianhe? I didn’t see you!”

“rrhhhhrrr!”

You run towards those black suited man and it was really your mother’s body guards!

The man you bump into notice what you accidentally drop! Your iPod! This iPod contains all your songs! Some of it was your voice while practicing your new unreleased songs!

 

“miss!.....”

 

He murmured but you were far away and his friends was dragging him away!

 

You run towards your mother

"what are you wearing?"

"i'm............."

you look a yourself and forgot that you were wearing jeans and a hoodie!

"i didn't send you to Korea to dress up like this! gosh! you are a disgrace!"

 

you felt heavy inside your heart when you heard her say those PAINFUL words!

an assistant grab your arm and pulled you away! the on other assistants who was following you was holding some paper bags of some very famous brands. they cleared all he cubicle and made every girl in the Comfort room leave! they push you to this one cubicle and throw those paper bags at you and immediately close the door.

 

"you know if you won't change we will have to push you to your limits!"

an assistant murmured aloud for you to hear.

You change into this beautiful blue mini dress and a blue high heals!