Arc 2: You, me and 3 babies 7

All you need is Love, Love is all you need

 

 

Jessica

 

 

"Appa please tell mommy we don't want to go nyan~" Suzy whined as she hugged my waist tight.

 

Her little tantrum made me giggle so much that I couldn't resist hugging her tight. She showed me a pout that somehow reminds me of puss in boots. I would have been swayed and under normal circumstances I wouldn't mind but they still had school. Sure their vacation is right around the corner but Yeonnie wouldn't want to risk the kids missing out on school.

 

"Sweety as much as I would want all of you to stay..." I looked over my shoulder and I see Yeonnie giving me that stern mom look.

 

I nervously gulped and go with what Yeonnie wants.

 

"Y-you still have school tomorrow."

 

"Awww~ you're no fun Sica appa" Sulli pouted and whined as she got down from my bed.

 

"C'mon Ssul, Suzy let's not get Sica appa in trouble with mommy" IU words somehow struck me like lightning. I glance at her and through her coke bottle frames and her subtle smile I could see a hint of playfulness. She's really Yeonnie's daughter!

 

The two remaining kids also got down from my bed. Yeonnie attended to her daughters and gathered their things. As I watched Yeonnie attend to her daughters I began to wonder if the kids would be fine on their own.

 

"Yeonnie..." I cooed and got her attention.

 

"Yes, Sooyeonnie?" She momentarily paused and looked my way.

 

"Are the kids going to be okay by themselves?"

 

"Don't worry, they'll be fine." She said but I didn't like the idea that the kids would be left alone.

 

"Yeonnie why don't you just go home with the kids." I suggested.

 

"N-no! I don't want to leave you alone Sooyeonnie~" I shook my head as she began whining and protesting like a kid.

 

"Yeonnie you shouldn't leave the kids on their own."

 

"B-but noo~! I can't leave you alone Sooyeonnie~!" She pouted; sometimes she's really such a kid.

 

"Aigoo… Yeonnie you can come back tomorrow.” I argued but she began to sulk like a kid and cross her arms against her chest.

 

"No no no! I'm staying here~!”  And this is why she’s so endearing, despite being stubborn and all she still manages to look extremely cute.

 

Yeonnie and I continued arguing meh… what’s the use? We’re just stubborn in our own way and so like rocks bashing against each other we continued to argue. I wanted her to go home with the kids, she says no; back and forth we go with no one gaining an upper hand in this argument.

 

“Okay… I think this is cute and all but the girls are hungry and pretty soon they’ll be sleepy.”

 

My dad interjected, thank god!

 

We glanced at the kids and yeah they do look rather hungry, Yeonnie and I eyed each other obviously wondering what to do. I heaved a sigh… still we’re caught in a deadlock.

 

“Okay let’s do a little compromise here… Taeyeon you can stay here…”

 

“Dad!” I glared at him as Yeonnie already had a victorious grin.

 

“Kids you will be staying with halapogi!”

 

I should’ve known!

 

I knew my dad’s fond of kids but sigh… I guess he really wants to be a grandparent already… oh well at least the kids won’t be alone.

 

“Hala… hala… halalap-pogi?” IU tried to pronounce, I cackled as she tried to pronounce it properly.

 

“That’s too hard to pronounce~” Sulli whined while Suzy nodded along with her.

 

“How about just grandpa is that okay? Ne?” Dad grinned, the three nodded and found it easier to address dad as grandpa.

 

“So is it okay if you stay with grandpa tonight kids?” Dad asked with hopeful eyes.

 

“Hmm… okay!”

 


 

 

With the children and dad out of sight, Yeonnie and I were left alone. As always the feeling I get when we’re alone together just can’t be put to words. Sure happiness is right up there with whatever I’m feeling but  I couldn’t even say if I’m excited or nervous… then again maybe a bit of both. Yes, she makes me feel this way, if I could compare it to anything the closest thing that comes to mind is when I’m opening a present on Christmas. Strange? Well she makes me feel that way, every single time as far as I could remember, whenever I’m alone with Yeonnie I could hardly breathe easy and I couldn’t contain my excitement but at the same time I’m fighting off my anxiety. She makes my breath hitch and my throat would suddenly dry up. When I see her, I couldn’t help but smile… well she always makes me smile without even trying.

 

I watched her intently as she went about with her preparations before going into bed. Since she didn’t have any clothes dad got her an oversized shirt. Well it wasn’t really that big because Yeonnie’s quite petite. Her small frame would leave everyone dumbfounded when they find out she has three kids. Yes, she’s that good looking and the best part is now she’s mine… all mine.

 

“Hey baby~” she cooed as she climbed into my bed.

 

My arms automatically wrapped around her lithe waist.

 

“I really missed having your arms around me Sooyeonnie” Yeonnie murmured as she buried her face on my neck. I could barely contain my giggles because of the way would vibrate against my neck.

 

“Well I missed you so so bad Taeyeonnie… all this time you’ve been the missing piece.” I propped her face up by placing my hand on her chin. Her eyes met mine and as we locked eye to eye our faces, our lips began to draw near.

 

“You complete me.” I whispered before capturing her lips.

 

 


 

 

Morning came

 

I’ve never known what it was like to have a peaceful slumber but as she slept in my arms and held unto me… I’ve finally known what it means to smile in your sleep.

 

My eyes slowly fluttered open and my vision’s slowly readjusting against the bright sunlight that hurts my eyes. With my eyes in focus, my gaze immediately landed on this beautiful creature sleeping soundly in my arms. Her rosy cheeks were so inviting that I had to touch them. Soft, and full, just like how I remembered them. My fingers then softly pressed her soft and delectable red lips, they were so inviting that I had to wake my princess up with a kiss.

 

“Good morning princess~” I cooed as she woke up with that familiar dorky smile on her face.

 

“Good morning my angel~!” She shot out that crazy smile of hers and her strong English accent just made me hug her tight.

 

“Did you sleep well?”

 

“Yes, why wouldn’t I get a good night sleep when my princess is the last person I see before I sleep, the only person I dream of and the first sight that my waking eyes would lay on.” I coolly answered her query.

 

“Cheesy, real cheesy Sooyeonnie” Taeyeonnie smiled bashfully as she poked my cheeks. Her tinted cheeks made her look so unbearably cute that I had to smother her with kisses.

 

Our moment wasn’t really that long, it was rather short lived as Taeyeonnie reminded me that I still had a check up.  Yeah a check up, if the doctor gives me the 'go ahead', I’ll be able to leave. Gosh! Leaving this place… sigh… yeah, I don’t think my opinion of hospitals would be changing soon. I mean I’ve never been comfortable with hospitals, so the sooner I get out of here the better it will be for me.

 

"Hey do you need help going to the bathroom?" she had to ask... Suggestively while wagging her eyebrows. I shook my head and quickly entered the bathroom on my own.

 

I heard her chuckling like an ahjumma and I quickly poked my head out.

 

"Byuntae!"

 

 


 

 

Yeonnie and I were waiting for the doctor, we were done fixing ourselves up and were pretty much just sitting together and waiting for the doctor to arrive.

 

The doorknob then creaked and slowly the door opened, Yeonnie and I thought that it's the doctor but to my surprise it was someone else.

 

"Uh? Seo? What are you doing here and why are you not wearing your work outfit?" I asked my assistant with questions upon questions. I understand that she's just being thoughtful but the fact that she's not in uniform means she's taking the day off and that is unlikely.

 

"Unnie, please slow down with the questions." She replied with a giggle, as she came in with a plastic bag of food and cups of coffee.

 

Seohyun explained to me that dad gave her a vacation as well but on the other hand I wouldn’t call it a vacation as she’s expected to “baby-sit” me. God! I think dad’s worrying too much and besides I got Taeyeonnie so I suppose it should be okay, right?

 

“Oh! Seo by the way I’d like you to meet the love of my life, my princess Kim Taeyeon!” I grinned widely as I introduced my adorable Yeonnie.

 

“Uhm… hello Taeyeon unnie, I’m Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun.” Seohyun introduced herself.

 

“Umm… n-nice to meet you too” Seohyun extended her hand and politely bowed and shook Yeonnie’s hand. I had to giggle since Taeyeonnie was somehow flustered, I guess anyone would be especially when they are meeting the super formal and polite Seo Juhyun for the very first time.

 

She’s such a well mannered girl, well Seohyun’s always been that way even though she doesn’t have to be formal with me or my family. Yeonnie was quite taken aback by Seohyun’s politeness but that was only in the beginning as eventually Taeyeonnie became comfortable with my assistant. It didn’t take long until someone came knocking at my door, we were in the middle of eating the breakfast Seohyun brought for us.

 

“I’ll get that unnie” Seohyun volunteered before any of us could even stand.

 

She opened the door and my eyes were surprised to see of all people, Yuri’s older sister who happens to be a doctor in this hospital. My eyes immediately crinkled and I smiled widely as she came towards me.

 

“BoA unnie!” I chirped as she pulled a chair and sat in front of me. Yeonnie and Seobaby looked at me; they were surprised that I knew her.

 

“Unnie, I didn’t know you’re a doctor here?” I asked in evident surprise.

 

“Well, it was kind of short notice— I mean I just started out a couple of months ago.”

BoA unnie replied with that charming Kwon smile they were known for. Gosh, I couldn’t imagine how many guys and girls have fallen for the infamous Kwon sisters. Yeah, well during their heydays, Yuri and BoA unnie were the biggest players in Seoul well that changed when Yuri met Fany… and BoA unnie… well… I still don’t know about her. BoA unnie and I chit-chatted for a while, I also introduced to her Seobaby and of course my princess Kim Taeyeon. Boa unnie eventually checked me up. She checked my pupils, reflexes and my other vital signs and asked if I felt any discomfort to which I replied with a confident no.

 

“Well Jess, it seems you’re okay but to be on the safe side just continue taking the medication prescribed to you and get some rest okay?” BoA took wrote down something on her clipboard and took off her stethoscope.

 

“Yes unnie” I replied with an understanding nod.

 

“Umm… unnie so does it mean that I can check out?” I asked while hiding my growing excitement to leave the hospital. Unnie must have sensed this and chuckled.

 

“Of course you can Jessi.” BoA unnie smiled and ruffled my hair. “Don’t worry about the paperwork I’ll handle that, all you have to do is sign it before checking out.”

 

Eventually BoA unnie excused herself, she still had to check on her other patients. I stretched my arms and grinned widely, yes! Sweet freedom waits for me!

 


 

thanks to icejelly and my dear friend RavingJenny for leaving comments

I'm kinda slow with the updates now cause I'm reviewing for a civil service exam. I have a month to prepare for it and hopefully I could pass it (fingers crossed)

Yeah... I'm not in a hiatus or anything it just means that I'm not writing as much as usual.