one shot

One Shot Collections

 

KOREA

 

"This news is like an earthquake to Korea. Contact IU make sure she doesn't go on SNS until this is settles." Ceo of Loen said to IU's manager.

"Yes,sir! I'll immediately fly to London to warn miss IU." IU's manager replied with a salute.

"GO! And make sure you don't go soft because of her aegyo." CEO warns.

"I-I.. I won't, sir!" Manager said half blushing.

 

LONDON

 

"Aigoo... Korea was awesome tonight." IU said, lying down on her bed with a wide smile on her face.

Then IU switched on her phone.

"Wow. 33 missed calls from manager-oppa. Guess I'll call him later." IU thought to herself and then went online using her Galaxy. Top 10 stories were all T-ara's controversies. But just as she was going through with her eyes wide open reading the comments that is obviously bashing T-ara especially her bestfriend Jiyeon, the door bell rangs. 

IU diverted her attention from the article to the door; wondering who can be looking for her at this hour.

Lazily, IU is worried because of the headlines in the Top 10 stories, and the same time annoyed at the door bell which is ringing non-stop.

"Coming~~" IU said in English and made her way to open the door.

"Oppa." IU shocked when she sees her manager outside her doorstep.

----

IU: Oppa, is it true?

Manager: What? *takes a sip of his coffee*

IU: About T-ara... *paused* and Jiyeon...

Manager: *puts his cup on the table and hold IU's hand* Jieun-ah, promise oppa to stay away from this mess.

IU: What? Why?

Manager: President said so. It won't do you any good if you are involved.

IU: I won't stay quiet. At this time, I need to voice out for T-ara and Jiyeon.

Manager: There is nothing you can do, Jieun-ah. There is lots of evidence.

IU: Oppa, not you too. Those evidence are FAKE!! the gifs they did were all mix and matched!! I know the T-ara unnies very well, they're close. Please oppa, letme voice out. please~~ *IU used her cuteness*

Manager: t. Not that.oh .) I... I.... 

IU: please oppa~~

Manager: *takes a deep breath* Talk to the president. He'll kill me if he sees you on SNS. -looks away-

IU: *immediately calls CEO* 

CEO: *picks up the call* oh, IU-ah.. what's the matter?

IU: *serious tone* I want to clear Jiyeon and T-ara's name. Impossible the scandal is true. I know them well, especially Jiyeon.

CEO: *sighs* No.

IU: *whines* why~~~

CEO: *calm tone* getting involve in this mess leaves you nothing good. Even some comments were already..... *long pause*  saying you could be a bully too because you're close with Jiyeon. If you make a statement, they'll make you the bad person saying you are one of them. Trust me Jieun-ah. It's all for your own good. Don't go to SNS temporarily especially Twitter. You want to make a statement, I'll find a right time for you to do so. Just not now. Listen to me for once.

--------

IU is lying on her bed. Her manager is sleeping in the other room next to hers. The conversation between her and her CEO keep replaying in her mind. One thing she want to do most is to say out loud to the world: "JIYEON MAY BE NAUGHTY BUT SHE IS NOT A BULLY!! I KNOW HER WELL!!!" but she can't go against her CEO's words as well.

The pain in her heart starts growing more as she starts imagining how Jiyeon's feeling now because of the controversy. Tears rolled down to her cheeks. IU feels frustrated, angry, and sad for her best friend. She reached for her Galaxy and start a chatroom and invited Jiyeon.

 

++++++++

"Aish. When is this mess gonna end?" Jiyeon thought to herself while hugging a rillakuma. She started to cry when she thought of the harsh comments she read about herself and other members. Especially Hwayoung's leave.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates indicating a chat invite. She accepted it.

 

IU: Jiyeon-ah, are you asleep?

Jiyeon: Not yet. I'm making lego statue. :P How's your trip?

IU: It was fun. :D Jiyeon-ah, stay strong. 

Jiyeon:She knew?).I am always strong. :D 

IU: (She's still pretending she's fine? I know she's not) Yah! Don't lie anymore. It hurts to see you pretending to be fine when you're obviously not. >:(

Jiyeon: (Fine.. she caught me. >.<) Fine. You caught me. But don't worry about me. I've lived the worst days when I was younger. ^__^v

IU: I guess I worried too much. How I wish I could shout to the world that the controversy is false.

Jiyeon: Shall I deliver a mic to you tomorrow so you could shout? :P

IU: YAH!! Aish! You naughty kid! >.<

Jiyeon: Later London people thinks Korea's little sister is insane. :P hahaha

IU: YAH!! You're gonna get it when I return!! (She still can joke as usual. Seems like she's really strong. :) -proud-)

Jiyeon: I'll be waiting. :P Jah, it's late. go to sleep. 

IU; arasso. good night.

 

*both exits chatroom together*

 

Jiyeon POV

After exits the chatroom,  i put my Galaxy beside my pillow.

"I can do this! I can do this!! I will pass this challenge!! NAN HAR-SU IS-SO!!" I muttered and hold my fist; cheering myself. Suddenly a part of a song played in my mind. 

Dream High2 OST 8 - Haru HAru

When each day by day passes
I’m afraid my dreams will have lost its way
in the wind and disappear
Long ago, in my diary
Just like I promised
I hope you won’t get tired day by day


"Dear Lord, please give me strength to pass this challenge." i kneels at the corner of my bed, closed my eyes, hold my palms tightly together and wishing to the stars.

IU POV

"Jiyeon really.. aish..She may be determined and strong willpower but her heart is like glass. I dont buy a thing she said. Even she did surpassed a hurtful moment when she was younger on her debut but still the pain is always a new feeling each time." I thought to myself. Worried till unable to sleep.

Suddenly I got distracted by the stars outside the window. I kneels on my bed and rest my elbows on the window base where there were pots, hold my palms together and wished.

"Dear Lord, please give strength to Jiyeon, and T-ara unnies including their parents to stay strong, please." I prayed sincerely.