school

I'll be happy.

"what the heck.... i have a blanket? i didnt know that...wait...i can speak?!" i said and looked in the mirror..."wow...i'm a human...wow.... i already have clothes too....and above all that...i kinda look handsome~ and cute... oh well...rieunnie said i'm cute...~ maybe now cuter than chunji" i said to myself and laughed...okay... i need to go to school now...yey...

---school----

"hey theres the new student!" a guy yelled "hello i'm ricky! what's your name?" he asked and some of his friends followed him..what the...he's friends with chunji?! then i cant be with this guy! "hey...what's your name?" he asked again "chun....chang...j..." i tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth "chun changj?" he looked at me confused "choi...ChangJ....o...

"oooh....nice name... i tought its chunchang or something" he said and laughed 

"i'm chunji...and this is L.Joe...CAP hyung and niel" Chunji introduced them

"annyeonghaseyo." i greeted....

---

wait wait wait....is  that rieun? those girls are bullying her! i should help her...! "changjo!!!" ricky yelled and back hugged me...wth.."what do you need?" i asked him and smiled.. "nothing....aren't you going to eat or something?" he asked "well...no...not until...aish...just let go...first i need to do something...." i said and shrugged him off....

"YAH!..what are you doing there?" i yelled at them

"oohh... its the new student...so it's true...he's really cute" one of them said.... "he'ss soooo cuteee~"  one of them said...as they gathered around me..."yah! get off!!" i yelled...."wow he have strong arms too"...one of them said "let go! or i'll punch you!!!!" i yelled....they stared at me and let go..."wow so manly~" one of then squealed(xD) aish!..my cuteness is for rieun...only! so back-off!

--------------

psh....i lost her...~ "aish!!!" i ruffled my hair....and kicked the rock~ "uhm....hey...." i turned around and saw rieun "oh...hi..." i greeted cooly(xD) "thanks...." she said and smiled "welcome...i'm changjo....you're rieun right?" i said "uh...yea....oh..well...nice to meet you~" she said and smiled..again?! for real! "how are you?" i asked her

"fine...i guess"

"you should be"

"wae?"

"because..you're pretty when you smile"

"thanks"

"what do you think?"

"of what?"

"of me...am i cute like your puppy?"

"how did you know that i have one?"

"well....ah...uhm...lots of people do...i just assume that you do...haha"

"oh..okay...um....yea...you do....*looks closely* and you kinda look like him too..." she said and laughed....

"really?" i said and laughed with her....

hmm...what a day~

=============

ahaha sorry....so boring~ T^T.....but but but....nvm