CHAPTER 5

By My Side

 

At Sunshine Café…

 

“Onnie, here!”

“Hyun…”

“Welcome, onnie…”

 

Hyoyeon surprised, she think at this dinner will be only she and Seohyun but there’s another people too.

 

“Onnie, this is Yoona-onnie. Yoona-onnie, this is Hyoyeon-onnie…”, Seohyun introduced both of them.

“Hi, I’m Kim Hyoyeon…”, Hyoyeon said and held out her hand.

“Hi, my name is Im Yoona…”, Yoona smiled and they shake hands.

“And onnie, this is my oppa, you already know it. And the next of Yoona-onnie is Jonghyun-oppa and Yonghwa-oppa. They are my oppa’s friends…”, Seohyun explains.

“Kim Hyoyeon…”

“Lee Jonghyun…”

“Jung Yonghwa…”, both of them introduce them self.

“Come on sit, Hyoyeon-ssi…”, Kai said.

“Ahh, ne…”

“What do you want for your dinner?”, Kai asked Hyoyeon.

“Beef steak…”, Hyoyeon said.

“Okay, beef steak 2…”, Kai ordered.

“I want salad please…”, Seohyun said.

“You only eat that?”, Hyoyeon asked Seohyun.

“Yeah, it’s good for healthy…”, Seohyun answered.

“Ahh, don’t mind it, Hyoyeon. This girl is crazy about healthy…”, Yoona said and everyone laugh.

“Yahh! Yoona-onnie!”, Seohyun make angry face but it’s cute.

“Yonghwa, look at your girlfriend. Doesn’t she is so cute when she is angry?”, Yoona tease Seohyun again.

“Yoona-onnie… Yong…”

“Ne, she is cute that’s why I fall for her until now…”, Seohyun blushed when she heard Yonghwa said like that.

“Omoo… How romantic! Jagiya, we shouldn’t lose to them!”, Yoona said to Jonghyun.

“Araso, jagiya…”, Jonghyun said.

“So cute…”, Yoona said.

“So at the end, only me and Hyoyeon-ssi don’t have a couple…”, Kai said.

“Mwo?”, Hyoyeon confused.

“Yeah, I think you two will be great together. Don’t you think so, jagiya?”, Yoona asked her boyfriend.

“Ne, it’s will be great!”, Jonghyun said agree with Yoona.

“I don’t mind if Hyoyeon-ssi okay with that…”, Kai said.

“Wow, oppa, you’re so cool!! Onnie, you like my oppa?”, Seohyun asked Hyoyeon.

“Mwo? Ahh… No… Umm…”, Hyoyeon confused to answer.

“Hyun, don’t tease Hyoyeon again…”, Kai said to her sister.

“Araso… Mianhae, let’s eat! The food already come…”, Seohyun said.

 

After eat, they want to go home. Jonghyun ride Yoona home. Yonghwa ride Seohyun home. Kai ride Hyoyeon home.

 

“Oppa, you must take care of Hyoyeon-onnie! If you makes Hyoyeon-onnie cry, I will mad at you forever!”, Seohyun message to Kai.

“Hyun, I think Kai will take care of your onnie…”, Yonghwa said to Seohyun.

“Better like that…”, Seohyun said.

“Hyun, can’t you trust your oppa?”, Kai asked.

“Araso. Onnie, be careful, bye and see you tomorrow…”, Seohyun wave her hand to Hyoyeon.

“Bye, Seohyun. Thanks for tonight…”, Hyoyeon said and smiled.

“Welcome, onnie…”