Chapter 5 ( Lee Donghae )

Rain Drops

It's been 2 weeks since my incident with siwon at the coffee cafe, its been 2 weeks too since i've avoided him, he used to call my name but i usually ignore him and just walk away, but still siwon's still in my mind and i can't forget how he looks like when he used me as his sparring acting partner. Aish! that jerk really is a jerk, i mean how come he can do such things to a new student? on her fisrt day? with that friendly face? with that sweet smile?! urgh! i hate him! i hate choi siwon.


When I woke up this morning, I really wish that I catch a cold or something bad happened so I can’t go to school, I really don’t want to go to class, if im going then i'll be having a hard time 'till the end of classes, avoiding siwon everytime, its hard. well I did promised myself that Siwon won’t affect my score and my daily schedule but I still need time to be around him again after that coffee cafe incident, and it’s not going to work if I see him everyday, smiling to me like he didn’t do anything wrong.


But what can I do? My body’s fine and there’s no sign of anything going to happen this morning, so after I take a shower, and eat my bread for breakfast, Kyu drop me to my school, after bid a goodbye to him, I started to go to my first class, its English, This is my first time entering english class, cause last week im absence so i think maybe this new class, this subject will help me a bit.
When I’m inside English laboratory, I found all the seats has been taken and there’s only one empty chair in the corner next to a boy who wear headphones in class, I don’t know if that’s allowed, but the teacher seem careless so I guess next time if I play with my Nintendo it’ll be okay.


I greet my teacher and went to the empty seat, after I reach there, I sit and greeted the boy who calmly listened to his Ipod .
    “hi, do you mind if I seat here?” I said politely
    “well, you already sit, don’t you? So I guess I don’t have to answer your question before right? If you want to ask than ask before you seat, that’s an advice, I’m Donghae and if you don’t mind I want to focus on my subject” he said impolitely, I mean he doesn’t even looked at my face and just talking like that,
    “sorry if I interrupt you, but how can you get focus if you’re listening to your ipod? Just an advice, you should take it off, so you can hear the teacher explanation clearly, I’m Yoona” I said imitating his expression before, I really pissed off when he say those things to me, well I guess he pissed off too the moment I imitated him.


But he’s not responding, this boy is such a grey, he’s no fun, for an hour and half while the English class is running, he doesn’t say anything, geez I’m no way can stand with him for the rest of semester in English class, I mean English supposed to be a fun subject, where we can communicating with others, but he made my first English class seems to be like the history class, boring and not fun at all.


What happened to this school? Everything’s seems good at the beginning but its turned to be a lame school the more you stay here, who knows I’ll be able to stay at this school until I graduate? It’s , this school .


The bell rings and end my English class, usually if the bell rang and I’m not done with my assignment yet I would be so grumpy and asked the teacher for extra time but not this time, even do I’m not done with my assignment yet I don’t mind getting out of this class because this class really don’t deserve my extra time and I’m so out of this lame subject.


Before go out of the class I want to bid a goodbye to my seatmates, or should I call him the boring boy? Well whatever his nickname was I’m sure it has the relations with his habit that not talk much or just talk anytime when its urgent. When I waved my hand towards him, I’m sure he saw it and he know that I’m waving to him but like before he doesn’t respond at all, don’t mind him to say ‘bye’ I was just thinking if he could wave back, but it’s zero respond from him, he just walk away past me and out of the class.


God, this really driving me crazy, this school really pissed me off, I don’t mean the school literally, this school is great, I mean It’s clean, big and really nice but the people around here is just , believe it or not I only talk to a person 5 times today, and three of them is a teacher, the fourth person is a girl who I don’t know her name, I just talked to her to asked where the English laboratory is and the last is Dongha, I talked to him just about 2 minutes? And it’s already pissed me off.


On my way to the cafeteria I meet the troy Bolton in the real life, yeah I meet him again, Siwon, at first I don’t know what to do if I passed him but after I think that  I shouldn’t care about it, I just walked passed him, and he suddenly grab my arms.


    “let me go, I want to have my lunch” I ordered him while try to let my arm of him
    “wait, I want to talk” he said
    “I don’t have anything to say to you, now let me go” I don’t know why I’m so pissed off and angry at that time, I keep trying to let my arm off him, but suddenly a guy grab Siwon’s hand and freed my arm, I shocked because that guy is the boring boy .
    “she said she want to have her lunch” he said to Siwon
    “get off hae, its none of your business” answered Siwon
    “Donghae . .” I said towards Donghae
    “you know him?” Siwon asked me
    “she knows me, do you have a problem with that” Donghae answered for me, I don’t know what’s happening here, the guy who pissed me off since 2 weeks ago and the guy who pissed me off this morning argued because of me .


Siwon dont mind Donghae and grab my arms again and shook me with him .
    “let me go Siwon, why are you doing this?” I yelled at him
    “she said let go” Donghae get Siwon's arm off mine
    “what the hell is your problem?” Siwon shouts to Donghae
    “are you deaf? She . said . to . let. Go . off . her. Don’t you understand?” Donghae really pissed Siwon off
    “you stay out of this” Siwon said and took my right hand again, but not like before, now I’m really showing my decline to go with him and pull my hand off him
    “no, I don’t want to go” I said
    “yoona, don’t” Siwon said
    “no, you the one don’t, don’t do this to me okay?” I answered
    “see, she said she don’t want to go, come on yoona” Donghae said as he took my hand and walk away from Siwon, Siwon just see me leaving.


I followed Donghae and we both arrived at the park next to biology laboratory, he let go my hand and sit down on the bench under the tree.
    “I’m sorry” he said all of the sudden
    “what? Why?” I confused
    “I know you want to have your lunch, but I think Siwon might go back and forced you to go with him again, so I took you here” he explained
    “ohh, no its okay, I’m not hungry anyway, I’m just going to take the yogurt before, but Donghae?” I asked him
    “hmm? by the way, you ca call me hae” he respond
    “why did you . . . never mind” I can’t say it, and then he laughed, this is my first time seeing his smile and its really beautiful
    “ya , you want to know why did I help you before?” I just nodded
    “I saw you one or two weeks ago, with him at one café and he’s leaving you, after that you come out really looks upset and suddenly you’re crying, thanks god it’s raining, so people can’t notice your tears” he explain
    “so you just feel sorry for me?” I asked directly
    “maybe yes, maybe no” he answered and smile after that he grab his headphone and wear it then there’s he goes leaving me in the park.


Siwon and Donghae are the same, both of them really like to leave me but the difference is when Siwon leave me before  I started to feel hurts but when Donghae leave me I just feel alone, alone but it’s not hurt, yet . . .

 

comments are allowed!!! so PLEASE NO SILENT READERS!!!!!!!!!! :(