LA (Part 1)

Not Longer Yours

In LA

“I thought we supposed to have our honeymoon here!” Said Taeyeon while sulking like a kid.
“We are, Baby” Replied Tiffany calmly as she happily skipping into another shop at the mall, grabing any clothes that caught her attention.
“B..But th- Yahhh Pany ahhh” Before he finished his complain, he already being dragged by his girlfriend to another shop.
“Wait!” Taeyeon said as he forcefully freeing his arm from his girlfriend grip.
“Baby one last shop okay” Said Tiffany showing her puppy eyes.
“No, aren’t these enough Pany?” Taeyeon showing bunch of shopping bags on his hand.”And you have been saying that like 5 times already. Now let’s go back to the hotel and do what we supposed to do in our honeymoon, should we?”
“We will, after we go to that one last shop” Tiffany replied and about to drag her boyfriend again.
“No Pany, No”
"But i want to bu-"
"No" Taeyeon said firmly while shaking his head, trying so hard not to give in.
“But I haven’t go to bikini store Taetae.”
“Still n-,what did you just say?” Taeyeon finally turn his attention with disbelief expression.
"I said bikini store Taetae, I’m going to get another bikini since i didn’t bring one here. And yes, we are going to go to the beach tomorrow.”
After hearing that Taeyeon just froze on the spot.
"Taetae,yahhh" Tiffany try to pinch her boyfriend cheek
"Ow oww-what was that forrr??" Taeyeon askes while rubbing his sore cheeks.
"What? I'm helping to get you back to the reality okay!! So, are you coming with me or not?" Tiffany said offering her hand.
"OF COURSE!!!!" Taeyeon grabing Tiffany's hand with no hesitation and begin to drag her to the nearest bikini shop his eyes could find.

/What the- This guy is the cutest ert man I ever know – Tiff/




At Bikini Store
As soon as they arrive at the store, Tiffany immediately let go of Taeyeon’s hand and now she is busy going back and forth picking bikinis after bikinis which she will try on later not forget to always keep an close eye on her boyfriend who can be seen sitting calmly as ever on the sofa at the middle of the store still with a smile plastering on his face looking so cute and handsome as ever. knowing how ert yet cute he can be sometimes,
she can't help but worried that her boyfriend will have his eyes on another woman or worst there are another woman in the shop that will have their eyes on her boyfriend.

/Ughh why is he smiling like that!!!! He should stop it before some girl aproaching hi-OH !!!!!/ -Tiffany

Before she could finished her thought, she already saw one of the store keeper lady begin to approach and trying to make a conversation with her boyfriend , beside that she also could hear the two young girls across of her that whispering to each other with their eyes glued to her boyfriend direction.

/What the- You guys better stay away from that cutie, MY CUTIE!!! - Tiffany //

Can't bear seeing her boyfriend being approached any longer, Tiffany dash towards Taeyeon direction which startled Taeyeon himself and of course the store keeper who immediately back off from where she stand and grabbing Taeyeon's hand with a little pull that make him stand up forcefully.

"Hi, you done?"

"Almost, and i need your help." With that Tiffany dragged Taeyeon all the way to the fitting room not forget to give her last glare to the lady keeper and the both girls.

Filled up with jealousy Tiffany unintentionally closed the fitting room door a little bit tok hard and slamming her boyfriend a bit harshly towards the room wall.

"Oww!! Yah what's wro-" Before he finished, he could feel a lips stopping him in the middle of his complain

"Hmmm" Tiffany let out a muffled moan as she keeps deepening her kiss to leash out her jealousy.

/Uh oh, this is hot -Tae/


"Woah- are you okay Pany??" Taeyeon asked as soon as Tiffany let go of his lips. And all he got from his girlfriend is a death glare.

"Err Pany" Taeyeon keep fidgeting on his spot.

*glare*

"Uh i, err- what's wrong actually Pany?"

*glare*

"Erm, okay i better wait for you outside then." Taeyeon about to walk out but before he could take his first step, he felt a strong grip on his shirt coming frim behind.

"Don't. You. Dare" Tiffany said still sending her death glare to Taeyeon.

"Err okay i'll stay" Taeyeon flashing his goofy smile which made Tiffany can't help to give him a peck.

"I love you Taetae, and please stay away from any shop keeper nor any girls out there who try to get you attention" Tiffany state firmly.

//aww, how can she is being cute and scary at the same time -Tae //

"S..sure, ehehe" Taeyeon scratch his neck nervously.

After that short confession, Tiffany lean in and kiss Taeyeon passionately, she only ended her kiss because the lack of oxygen between them.

"Now, help me to my dress zipper" Tiffany turn her back to Taeyeon showing her dress zipper.

"B-boya?? Y-you w-want me to u-undress you? Err" Taeyeon look at Tiffany, eyes widen together with disbelief expression.

Tiffany turn her head "Of course, i need to try on these bikinis Taetae, now palli."

/ohoho this is gonna be one fun bikini show - Tae/

 


Hi..

How are you?

I know it’s short,  I’m sorry.

See ya…