Final

You and I

"Yeollie hyung~" A figure barrelled towards the unsuspecting boy standing at the side.

"Ah Myung-ah! You scared me!" Looking at the younger boy with mock anger, SungYeol clutched at his chest playfully.

"Hehe. Did hyung look at my photo shoot? Was it nice? Did I do well?" Questions after questions tumbled out of Myungsoo's mouth without giving SungYeol a chance to answer a single one.

"Slow down slow down! You aren't even giving me a chance to answer!" Laughing at the younger's enthusiasm, the choding ruffled his hair, uncaring that it had just been carefully styled by the stylist noona.

"Yah hyung! Don't mess up my hair!" The visual protested, hands going up automatically to fend off SungYeol's.

"Always so vain, tsk. You should- Woohyun hyung!" Cutting off whatever he had been about to say, SungYeol ran towards the tree, oblivious of how he had simply abandoned Myungsoo at where he had been.

Looking at how SungYeol ditched him to tackle Woohyun into a hug, a wave of jealousy swamped the younger boy.

"Why is it always him that Yeollie ditches me for? It's just not fair!" Clenching his fists tightly, Myungsoo gritted his teeth at how the two of them were fooling around with each other, the affectionate scene sending daggers stabbing into his heart.

 

At the dorm

 

"Myung~" SungYeol whined, flinging himself onto the younger and burrowing his head into his lap.

Still thinking about what had happened at the earlier photo shoot, Myungsoo frowned down at the choding, hands automatically reaching out to push him off.

"Ya-yah! What are you doing Myung? That hurts!" Rubbing his back as he stood up, SungYeol pouted at the younger boy.

"Hmph! I'll go find Woohyun. Maybe he'll be nicer to me." Sulking, the choding turned to leave the room he shared with Myungsoo.

Just as his hand closed around the door knob, a figure blurred past him to slam the door to their room shut.

"Why do you insist on confusing me with your actions? You shun me one moment to hug Woohyun, then come up and cuddle to me the next! I don't understand what you are doing! Are you trying to make me jealous of hyung? My heart can't stand the numerous rejections and acceptance, do you know that? Can't you see that?! Stop playing around with my feelings!"

SungYeol was shocked. He never knew that Myungsoo felt that way, that the ice prince actually reciprocates the feelings he has for him.

Opening his mouth to reply, he was struck dumb by the sight of Myungsoo crying, the tears making clear tracks down his cheeks.

"Yah yah! Myung! Why are you crying?" Panicking, SungYeol bustled around the younger boy, hands fluttering as he tried to figure out what to do next.

"Aish, why are you crying Myung? You don't know what your tears are making me feel..." Finally pulling the younger into a hug, SungYeol heaved a sigh as he patted the boy's head.

Lifting his head up from the elder's chest where it had landed after being pulled into the hug, Myungsoo stared up at the choding in confusion.

"Wha-what do you mean hyung? I don't understand... " Clutching SungYeol's shirt, he tried to beat back the small spark of hope that burst forth at the elder's words, that maybe, just maybe, his hyung actually likes him too.

Glancing down at the younger's face, SungYeol's eyes softened at the sight of his teary eyes looking up at him so trustingly and yet fearfully, as if the slightest rejection could break him.

"I like you pabo! Can you not see that? Aish, and they call me the choding!" Flicking the younger's forehead gently, SungYeol grinned down at him, lips stretching into his infamous gummy smile.

Blinking in disbelief, Myungsoo shook his head hard and then, to the surprise of SungYeol, slapped himself on the cheek.

"What are you doing?!" Grabbing onto Myungsoo's face, the elder turned his face gently to see that a red mark had already formed. Blowing gently on the former's cheek in an attempt to cool the swelling, SungYeol glanced toward the younger, eyes filled with rebuke at his act of self-harm.

"Does it hurt?" Touching Myungsoo's cheek gingerly, the elder frowned in worry.

The younger suddenly burst into a series of chuckles, hand going up to hold onto SungYeol's where it rested on his face. Staring at Myungsoo in bafflement, the elder wondered if his confessions had caused the former to go bonkers.

"I was just checking to make sure that this isn't a dream... Everything seems too good to be true... I can't wrap my head around the fact that you just confessed to me after I've liked you for so long..." Blushing madly at his outright statement/confession, Myungsoo turned his face into the latter's hand, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"And I'm fine hyung. It doesn't hurt at all when you are touching my injury, hee~" Ducking his head, the visual smiled widely, eyes turning into small crescents.

"Aish you this little. What's with the sudden greasiness?!" Pulling his hand away from Myungsoo's face, SungYeol faked a shudder, flushing inwardly at the younger's 'sweet' words.

"Eh heh heh..." Scratching his head awkwardly, Myungsoo seemed to realise just how 'puke-inducing' his previous statement was. Abruptly straightening, he then moved closer to the latter, all the fun and laughter from earlier forgotten.

"Hyung~" Reaching out an arm to touch SungYeol's cheek, albeit tentatively, the visual stared into the choding's eyes.

"Neh?" Smiling a little at how hesitant Myungsoo was, the elder wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him even closer.

"I.. I like you." Plucking up his courage, the younger boy confessed in a surprisingly steady voice, then quickly looked away to hide his red face. Giggling at Myungsoo's childish behaviour, SungYeol tilted his face back towards his own.

"Pabo-yah. I like you too." Leaning forward, SungYeol pecked Myungsoo on the lips softly, their lips curling up into a smile in that brief moment.

 

 

 

 

Been filled with too many INFINITE feels lately so I just had to write about MyungYeol otp. They must be the most adorable pairing in INFINITE! Hehe ^^ Hope all MyungYeol stans out there enjoyed this fic! Comment and subscribe okay? Ciao!  ♥