N Time Conflict

Collection of One-Shots!

“Leo, aren’t you going to wait for Eunwoon?”  N asked when they started walking towards the exit.  Class was over and everyone was heading either towards home or somewhere to eat.

“Nope, she can get home.”  He coldly stated.  N raised his eyebrow.  Leo just shrugged and kept walking.

“You can’t just leave her here, she's your sister,” N kept going.  "My parents would kill me if I left any of my sisters.  It's my job as their only brother to take care of them.  Do you're parents care?"

“Nothing.” He simply stated.  N was about to open his mouth to say something when Leo interrupted him.  “She can take care of herself. I know you like her already.  Just go to her.  Gosh.”  N’s eyes widened.

“How did you know?” he walked up to catch up to him, making him stop.

“You always shut up when she’s around.  You tend to be a huge fail when you try to flirt with her; unlike the other girls.”  Leo eyed him at this part.  “Which I’d advise you to stop if you want to date my sister.”

“But I’m just being friendly.”

“It comes off as flirting sometimes.  I know you already so I know you don't mean it; and she can understand, but she could get hurt if you’re not careful.”

“I know,” N looked down but then his face lit up.  “Does this mean you’re not against me?”

“You’re my best friend, course not.  I’m just making you aware of your harmless flirting.”  Leo started to walk but not before he pushed N the opposite direction.

“She’s probably still in her classroom.  Make sure she gets home safe.”  Leo waved without turning back.  N smiled and walked fast to where he very knew where her classroom was.

Girls kept saying bye to him, but he had his eyes focused on one person, blocking every other person that was still in school grounds.  He turned the corner and then saw her sitting on the desk facing the kingka, who was talking to her.  He got closer to hear but remained hidden.

“It’s been great making plans and doing the project with you.  So how about I take you out for dinner?  Or better yet, be my girlfriend?”  N heard him ask Eunwoon out.  He didn’t know if Eunwoon answered, but he figured she would say yes.  Who wouldn’t?  It’s the school’s kingka.  He stood there for a few seconds but everything was silent.  He figured she would of answered him with a hug.  That says a million words.

Heartbroken, N started walking away.  He did not realize that Eunwoon was just simply in shock and couldn’t respond.  Her senses came back when she smiled and looked at the window.  There she saw N walking with his head down, sadness all across his face.  This was not him. 

“I’m sorry, Dongwoon.”  She started to play with her hair.  “I do like you but…someone else had beat you to my heart already.”  She bowed to him.  “Sorry,” she said once again before leaving the classroom.

N was slowly walking towards the exit.  He kept blaming himself for delaying so much.  He should of just told Leo something. 

“Leo!” he mentally face palmed himself.  “He told me to take her home safely.  Ottokae!”  He ruffled his hair.  “Should I keep an eye on her?  Will he even take her home?”  He turned back to see if he was with her, but bumped into someone else.  It was Eunwoon.

“I’m sorry, are you okay?” he asked, placing both arms on her shoulders to keep her balance.

“Yes, of course.  How about you?” she smiled.  “You looked a bit sad back there. Wait, I take that back.  You looked really gloomy.”

“Oh, yeah~” N scratched his head, trying to think of an excuse.  But then he realized Dongwoon wasn’t with her.  “Where’s Dongwoo?  Wasn’t he with you?”  He looked behind her and everywhere to see him.

“No.  We finished our project so we’re done.”  N was confused.

“Didn’t he ask you out?”  N blurted out without thinking.  Eunwoon laughed and a bigger smile appeared on her face.

“So you were listening.”

“Huh?  No, no I didn’t. I-uhh~” he looked around again for an excuse.  “It’s just Leo asked me to take you home safely.”  She chuckled.

“Silly, I like you too.”  She linked her arms with his and started walking.

“What?” N’s eyes widened for the second time.  “You knew too.”

“Of course, the majority probably knew already.”  She cuddles against his shoulder.  “Now take me home.”

“How about dinner first?” suggested N, “since you did reject Dongwoon’s offer.”  Eunwoon nodded.

“Kaja~” Eunwoon said throwing a fist in the air; both leaving while skipping towards a restaurant together.  


Thank you for requesting! Sorry it took me a while.

I had other ideas in mind, but this one kept coming out first. I may be too biased. But I hope you like it!