Vampire G.D.

Collection of One-Shots!

It was a silent night; there was a full moon that night and Jiyong wanted to hang out.  you found it strange but she never questioned him.  She was happy as long as she could spend some time with him.  Last time she got the chance to raid his closet and they just started fooling around trying out the many different clothes and even doing their make-up.  you being the photographer took many pix of each other making crazy poses.
“Wonder what he has in mind this time.”  you thought out loud.  She carried a bag full of homemade food.  “He better be hungry at least.”  She whispered arriving to his house.  The door opened before she even ringed the doorbell.
“Honey! You’re finally here!”  She grabbed her hand bringing inside his house.
“I brought food.  I hope you’re hungry.”  She laughed.  Jiyong looked inside and took a bite of the first thing he found and smiled with his mouth full.
“Delicious!”  He mumbled.  He chewed and swallowed what he had on his mouth.  “Let’s eat first before we head off then.”  This puzzled you.
“We’re not staying here.”
“Nope, we’re going out.  The night is cool and the moon is shining bright tonight.  Doesn’t it make it a great night for a walk.”
“Spooky I say, but you make it sound…fun.”  They started eating.  Jiyong then asked you what she has wondering but never bothered to question him.
“Don’t you ever get irritated with me?  Has it ever bothered you why I always call you to come and play only at night?”  you started to play with her food and answered.
“It has crossed my mind but…I’m just happy to be with you.  Why is there something behind this?”  She joked but Jiyong became serious.
“I think it’s time for you to finally know the truth.”
“What’s going on?  What truth?”  They both stopped eating and Jiyong grabbed her hand and they headed out.  He was taking her to the woods.  you started to laugh unexpectedly.
“Are you going to tell me you’re a vampire?  Please don’t be like Twilight.”  Jiyong laughed nervously but then a smirk appeared in his face.
“Of course not.”  And he pulled her into the woods faster.  Something caught you’s eyes making her stop and Jiyong letting go.
“What was that?”  She turned to Jiyong but she only saw a tree.  She suddenly heard a strange noise and noticed the plants rustling, getting closer.
“Ji,” she whispered as she started trembling walking backwards.  She heard the noise again, getting closer and this made her start to run.  “Ji!” she screamed running to who knows where.  She finally stopped and took a breath.  you was glad that there was a full moon.  The light provided her at least some light.  She became relaxed and tried to figure out how to get out of there.  “I shouldn’t have brought up Twilight. Aish!” she messed up her hair, “him and his crazy ideas.”
She got up to start looking for her way out when something or someone pinned her to the tree.  It was so fast that she didn’t see it coming.  She automatically closed her eyes thinking was going to happen but she was just pinned.  She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jiyong’s eyes.  She finally breathed, she had not noticed she had hold in her breath.
“Ji! What the hell…” she was stopped with a kiss.
“You’re so beautiful.  I knew it was a good night.”
“You’re scary sometimes.  But I still love you, you know?”  you said still panting but smiling.
“And I do too.  I love you, yeobo.  I want to spent the rest of my life with you but I have to tell you something before…just in case.”
“Whatever it is…”
“I am a vampire.”  Jiyong said quickly.  you became silent then kissed him; telling him with the kiss that she still loved him and nothing would change her mind.  That she also wanted to be with him forever.  When they broke the kiss for a moment…
“Were you trying to reenact the Twilight scene then?” she laughed.
“Nope.  That was never in my mind.  I wanted to be out of earshot.  I don’t intend to be a coward like Edward.”  He then took a strike to her neck.

Warm liquid started to run down her neck and shoulder.  She could feel Jiyong’s mouth around her neck and his fangs diyouing into her skin.  She moaned from pain and grabbed his shirt for support.  But the pain was too much for her she ended up ripping the shirt.  Jiyong had no use for it anymore and took it off gladly while he a bit of you’s blood.  He came up and faced you.
“You trust me, right?”  you nodded.  He then kissed her full on the mouth and biting her lower lip before going back to her neck.  He started giving her sweet kisses, while the blood that had trailed to her hand.  you couldn’t hold herself and brought Jiyong back to her.  She just wanted to feel him so close to her.  He smirked.
“Is it kicking in yet?”
“What do you mean?” you whispered.
“I made you into a temporary vampire.  You’ll have more power now,” he raised an eyebrow with a smirk, “if you know what I mean.”  you laughed and roamed her hands around his body.
“I’m glad you did.  Now can we…you know.”  They kissed passionately, messing up their hairs along the process until they stopped to get some air.
“Feeling different yet”
“Been feeling different since you bit me.  Just take me already!” you breathed.  He pounced at her and realized they were moving super fast.  Next thing she knew they were back in his house.  He pinned her on the wall making a dent.  Something a normal human being would have leaded to a broken skeleton but you felt nothing but pleasure.  She grabbed Jiyong’s hair and pulled him to her.  Her hands began roaming his back and dug her nails into his skin when his hands were working on her.  Jiyong hissed feeling the pain but didn’t stop; it only caused him to want more of you.
Jiyong leaded you to the bedroom.  Once you hit the edge of the bed, Jiyong being shirtless already, pulled her shirt off and threw her to the bed.  He stayed standing there just admiring her before he placed himself on top and kept giving her endless kisses.
you recognizing her new powers realized if she were her normal self, not only would she be probably be dead but Jiyong wouldn’t be enjoying himself either.  She smirked and changed position.  She felt in control now.  Clothing flew off and they kept going for two nights non-stop.


 I’m sorry~ I couldn’t make it more into detail.  I had a very hard time typing it.  I read some stories to get an idea but…it didn’t help me at all!  This is the best that I could muster.  I’ll just leave it to your imagination.

*This was a special request for a friend