Red Taemin

Collection of One-Shots!

It was a super hot and lazy day.  Taemin and you decided to have a Harry Potter Movie Marathon Day.
“I’m glad there’s nothing for us to do outside.  Must for those that have to work or do errands out today.”  you said getting the popcorn in a bowl while Taemin was getting the drinks, including his favorite banana milk.
“Lucky us!”  Taemin cheered grabbing some cookies as well.  He smoothly moved from the kitchen, giving you a quick peck on the cheek, going to the living room.  He took his place on the sofa and waited for you.  She came and sat right next to him.  They even had some blankets just in case they wanted to get cozier.
“Should I go red again?”  Taemin asked while looking at his current hair color. 
“You look amazing in any color, baby.”  you grabbed the remote and pressed play.  It was fun re-watching the movies and noticing new things making fun of it.  But something was starting to bug you.  At first it was okay but it really hurt that he would ‘protect’ Hermione/Emma.  She wished he would stop and acknowledge her.
“I would never do something like that to her.  I envy Rupert for being with such a beautiful girl.”
“Aish, I take it back.  I wish there was something else to do.”  you muttered getting annoyed.  She sat up a bit from where she was leaning again him.  Taemin didn’t notice until he felt the lack of warmth provided by you.  He tried to bring her back but you didn’t budge.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing.”  She said still staring at the tv screen.
“Get closer to me.” He pouted making some aeygo.  It seemed like it was going to work but failed in the end.  “What did I say this time?”  you softened.
“You keep talking about ‘her’…makes me a bit jealous.”  She finally breathed normally.  He realized his mistake. 
“I’m so sorry babe.  You know you’re the only one that I love right.”  He grabbed both of her hands and kissed both of them.  “You’re my Hermione.  You know the things I say about her…I’m actually thinking about you.  And when I say I envy Ron, it’s because he gets away with stupid things.  I know I do stupid things too but I would never go make out with someone else just to make you jealous.”  He smirked.  “Though I find it quite…you know.  Attractive.”  you smacked him playfully.
“You’ve been watching these movies too many times already,” and went for a kiss.  They stopped startled when they heard some cheering.  They looked at the screen and it was the scene where the Weasley Twins had sabotaged the O.W.L.s exam with fireworks.  you and Taemin seemed a bit embarrassed for being startled but laughed at it.  you leaned back to him, covering each other with the blanket and kept watching the movie.