「♡ d i a r y ④ : l i k e a b a d k i d ❀」

「♡ c o m p l e t e l y - r e a l ❀ : l o v e d i a r y 」

ฝากรูป

w o o j i h o & l e e h y u n j e o n g
 
'Deep inside I want you to break up with her,so that I could love you.
Just like a bad girl,I keep thinking like that when I lie and pretend to be happy.'
 

It had been a long time since the last time she entered a shop like this, well let's say in the life of this 18-years-old girl, she never wanted to go shopping or something like that. Lee Hyunjeong hates to spend her money to something not necessary ; so most of the time she never went in a 'small and cute' shop like this.

She couldn't understand how could her cousin believe she really wanted to come into the shop after all - may be she was so mad in love just like the proverb 'love makes people blind' that Lee Jieun,her rolemodel,cousin,bestfriend didn't notice that a person like her want to visit a shop ; in the other word - she believes that Jieun wanted to keep her away from them since the older girl was with her boyfriend,Woo Jiho.

 

The door of the shop was opened by the eighteen-years-old girl,Lee Hyunjeong ; she wasn't in a good mood as she walked in the store, the girl at the counter - Hwang Jiyeon could feel it. Hyunjeong face looked upset her hair was messy as she pulled her hair , the girl bit her lip a bit and took a deep breathe. 

She walked to the corner of the shop and looked around ,scanning this small shop. Hyunjeong stopped at the corner and looked at the books ; she looked around if there was any other customer in the shop and saw no one else but the shop assistant that sat behind the counter reading a book. She sighed, suddenly a drop of tear fell down from her eyes. She felt like her face was going to burn as the water came out, the feelings was so heavy inside ; the feelings she had been beared for too long ; she couldn't help but let the tear fell down. 

The tear dropped down on the book that was lying on the shelf; the girl suddenly notice that she might ruined the product - she slowly picked up the diary and went to the counter ; left only the last one on the shelf.

 

"I'll buy this one" she said to the seller who was smiling ; Hyunjeong was a bit confuse ; why does this 'Hwang Jiyeon' seems to be so happy. The girl didn't pay much attention but just gave the older her money and quickly walked away.

 


 

It had been moths since the day that 'Lee Jieun' her cousin,best friend and everything became her ex-boyfriend new girl ; she couldn't understand why her unnie could do something like that. Jieun knows how much does Hyunjeong like Jiho - she couldn't believe that Jieun could betray her like this. Thinking back ; Jieun and Hyunjeong were really close since young - they had never fought or argued before - and this was the first time they hadn't talk for weeks.

Hyunjeong didn't want to see Jieun ; and Jieun didn't even call her. It was the fact that Jiho didn't love her ; never in her life since Woo Jiho is the player - the bad boy ; but he always like her brother ; the friends - he does care about Hyunjeong,what ever the relation is but they two were really close. It was so hurt inside being known that she always has one-sided love for him even when they two were together.

 

'Could you be my girlfriend,Lee Hyunjeong?' Asked the older. His smile was as the same as everytime they talk ; even he is infamous with those rumors of his Gang Block-B but Hyunjeong knows what behind those gangster pictures ; Block B is a normal boys who build up those bad boy looks ; the girl knows their personally since P.O - the maknae is her friend who introduced her to the group and Jiho,the boy she likes - He is the youngest of the group (not including P.O of course) but is the leader ; he has a crazy personality yet clever and cool - 

From the day they met ; Hyunjeong started to increse the feelings in her heart,growing day by day. She told her cousin,Jieun - asking for her advices ,the kind cousin told her to watch him from afar,one day he would look back and see her. All thing she should do was waiting - and Jieun was right, Jiho was there -asking her to be his girlfriend.

Hyunjeong slowly nodded - feeling her both cheecks turning into pink colour. She close her eyes and nodded again like a little kid. Jiho leaned down and pat her head lightly. 

"Good girl"

 

"Oppa! I want that teddy bear" said Hyunjeong,pointing at the big teddy bear. She quickly ran into the shop to get her favorite toy. Jiho shook his head and followed his 'girlfriend' into the store. It had been months since they started dating - he got used to with Hyunjeong's stubborn personality - as the time passed, he learned more about the girl ; both good side and her flaws - the more he knows her the more he likes. The boy smiled to himself as he saw the girl hugging teddy bear tightly, he couldn't resist those action when she asked him to buy something, Lee Hyunjeong is  so adorable - he likes her too much to refuse...

"Aigoo,what a childish girl." he said and grinned - looked at the shop owner that smiled at the couple. 

"How much is this?" he asked and pulled out his wallet. That wasn't the first time he paid - he didn't feel uncomfortable buying things for her ; it is happiness to see her smile. Hyunjeong is the type of the girl that is like a light in the darkness could bring up the happiness even in a raining day.

Woo Jiho loves this girl so much - but as a little sister , not a lover for him.

 

The phone bell rang, made Hyunjeong faced back to the reality. The girl slowly shook her head trying to get those memories out of her head- knowing he never had the feelings for her is bad enough but it is even worse thinking back how happy she was. Hyunjeong picked up the phone and found that it was Jieun calling.

"Yeobeoseyo" remembering that Jieun was with her ex ; Hyunjeong said with her annoying voice. Jieun had changed since she started dating Jiho - may be she felt guilty having her sister's ex as a boyfriend. 

[Hyunjeong-ah! I miss you!] Jieun said ; her voiced filled with happiness as usual,Jieun is an innocent and caring and that never changed. Hyunjeong forced a smile on her face knowing from Jieun's voice how happy the girl was.

"Nado.... bokoshipeo" The younger said,biting her lip - trying not to show the weakness in her voice.

[Neh! I'm sorry hadn't call you sooner - I was busy with my university life here.] Jieun was a freshmen in university. That reminded her of the older boy; Jieun graduated highschool last year while she had one year to go - Jieun had entered Seoul national university which is the same with that guy...

 

Day by day,the distance between them grew as Jieun entered the university. Jiho and Jieun became closer and the boy started developed the feeling of his girlfriend's sister. At last, Jiho couldn't stand being like - it was Sunday, Jiho brought her to an amusement park,it was a perfect date - they two did had a great time even though they knew that their feelings had changed.

As Jiho drove Hyunjeong back home,they didn't say anything - without words,she could understand the older's feelings that was writing on his face. She could do nothing but accepted the truth. They two broke up in the car that day. It was her, Lee Hyunjeong,herself who told Jiho to go back to Jieun. She knew that Jieun had the feelings for Jiho from the start ; they two were together since birth,how could Jieun kept a secret from Hyunjeong. 

Jieun and Jiho dated; and they two are really happy. From that day,Hyunjeong felt that she is an outsider. They smile,they love, they play like she wasn't there. 

[Yah!Hyunjeong,are you okay?] Jieun asked, brought the younger back to the reality. Hyunjeong faked a smile on her face,trying to make her voice sound normal. She was about to cry - 

"I'm okay unnie,a bit busy now,I'll call you later" Hyunjeong hang up,she couldn't stand talking to her sister anymore - it is so hurt thinking about them - she wants to forgive her sister since she knows that Jieun doesn't mean to hurt her feeling and she truely love Jiho but other side of her still can't accept the truth that the boy never loved her....

 

May be she need some time to adjust her feelings...

 


 

"Aish! Hyunjeong still absent???" Niel cursed as he haven't seen his bestfriend around. It has been month since Hyunjeong stopped practice her dancing,and it wasn't a good idea- the dance festival was so soon and the girl haven't started anything yet. The girl always interested in dancing,she was the one that encouraged him to join Teen Top,but now she is the one that stop her dream?

"Niel-ah,Hyunjeong got heartbreak. She need some time to recover,you know." L.Joe said,looking at the younger - he felt a bit annoying with Niel childish personality. The boy likes Hyunjeong since he was in Junior High School but never got the courage to confess. The boy cried like crazy when he knew that she was with Zico... and yeah,he would be this annoying when he didn't see the girl around. May be he should get used to with this... Niel always being crazy when it comes to Hyunjeong.

"Heartbreak? Zico? What? That guy again? I want to kill him with my bare hands,hyung!" Niel said and stood up. L.joe looked at the boy and sighed,well crazy is not enough,this guy is madly in love with his own bestfriend -_____- how could she realized that someone likes her when he never tells it directly to the girl. Whatever..... there would be no way to stop Niel from this situation,so he would rather let the younger do whatever the he wanted.

"Whatever... but don't get killed,we still need you in the dance competition,remember?" L.Joe shouted after the boy that suddenly ran out of the practice room.. well at last no one had arrived yet so he decided to let Niel went wherever the boy wanted,but he must be back before the practice time....

 


 

"What are you doing here!" Niel shouted at the familiar figure in front of him,it was Hyunjeong,hinding behind the wall. Luckily,the girl wasn't far away from the building he used for practice. He looked at the girl who make 'shhh' sounds and gives him a death glare.

"and what's that look..." he pouted,why this stubborn girl would looked at him like this when he spending hours think of her,worry where she is and this was what he got in returned? oh wait,Hyunjeong didn't know about that... The boy followed the girl's eyes,focusing where she was looking at and he completely understood why the girl was acting like that. There were love birds,holding hand,eating ice cream over there and yeah,he knows both of them. One of them was the girl's super close cousin 'Jieun' and the other one was her ex 'Jiho'. Niel felt his blood was boiling inside. How could they acted so innocent while they left poor Hyunjeong crying alone? 

The boy walked into the scene, dragging his bestfriend with him. Hyunjeong was too kind,she must do something to make them acknowledge how she feels. Niel was so angry, he stopped at the couple- Jiho looked at the new comer. He looked at the thick lip boy from head to toe. What was this guy doing with his little Hyunjeong? Niel's creepy face might scared the little girl,Zico raised his eyebrows but before he said anything - the boy did something that was unexpected.

The boy pulled Jieun into a kiss, not a passionate french kiss like in the drama but just a normal peck on her lip - Jieun eyes widen in surprised while her hand pushed the boy out.Both Hyunjeong and Jiho were shocked. Niel looked at three of them with a smirk. Jiho couldn't stand it but he walked to the younger boy madly.

"Do you wanna die,young boy!" he shouted,grabbed the younger in collar and punched the younger's eyes with all his strength, first for be with his little Hyunjeong and second for kiss his dearest Jieun. Niel laughes like he has losed his mind.

"Jealous? Hurt? Don't you know how Hyunjeong felt all these time?" Niel shouted, Hyunjeong looked at the scene,she was speechless - never knows Niel has this side. Why did he do that? Did he cares her too much? What was going on,actually....

"..." Zico didn't said anything but looked at the two sister's face. They four were left in silent for a while. Before Hyunjeong broke the atmosphere ; she walked to the boys and opened up.

 

 

It had been a long time since she likes Jiho ; lying to herself that Jieun stole him from her when the reality was they two likes each other from the start, if it was a movie then she was just a cameo while Jieun and Jiho were the main roles. She knew that Jiho wasn't love her but she still blamed her sister and mad at Jieun without reason - she wanted to break them up,like a kid who was up set with their toy when somebody stole it from her. When someone didn't obey her order- childish feelings... may be it was the time that she should let it go, let her first love go....

"Oppa,I'm sorry about everything" Hyunjeong said looked at the older ; her eyes were teary that Jiho wanted to lean in and shed it of her beautiful face,but he knew that he shouldn't do it,he shouldn't gave the girl more feelings - so that Hyunjeong would forget him and moved on after their break up. He smiled at the girl and nodded ; his warm smile still makes her heart beats fast but she knew someday it would be better...

"Unnie,I apologize .. I shouldn't be mad at you..." The younger said to her sister. 

 

"please take care of him...." she said as she stepped back from the couple. A tear fell of her eyes , she shed it with her fingers knowing that she should grow up and take care of herself from the day. The girl walked to Niel who was lying on the street - his eyes look bruised,Jiho was strong and that was sure to be hurt... may be she had someone to take care of now...

"Let's go,Niel" Hyunjeong said and pulled the younger boy from the floor and ran away with him. Niel looked at the girl in confusion. Was she crying because of him?  Was it too much? The girl saw the boy face ; she know that her friend must feel uneasy for in this moment. She gave him a smile, a happy smile like she used to give to Jiho.

 

 

 

"I'm alright,Niel - Thanks for everything,I'll move on" She said as they stopped at a park not far away from the place they practice. She lightly hugged the younger boy,comforting him. Why should she be the one hugging the boy,wasn't he supposed to be the one to calm her down ? Whatever,Hyunjeong felt very comfortable to be around Niel. At least he was her friend whom she could tell something that she couldn't tell Jiho. They were in the same class, they have the same dream and they walked on the same path...

"Hyunjeong... I have something to tell you" the boy finally opened his mouth. Hyunjeong smiled at him,Niel was easy to read,unlike Jiho. He wasn't a complicated one- and Hyunjeong knows him five times more than Jiho. She wondered why she never looked at the boy before.. was Niel too childish and she used to be too childish too? Although she knows what Niel would said next but she was patient to listen it from the boy's mouth.

 

"I like you, I like you for very long time" He said, the girl smiled. She didn't know that the boy always looking at her,may be this is a good start - she had to moved on from now. And Niel would be someone that she could gives all her heart without regretting. Someone that truly loved her. She no longer had to be like a bad kid,getting jealous with something that she would never win like Jiho's heart. If she looked closer - Niel is someone that has been there for her to help; whenever she tired,sad or depressed - he was the one that was there after Jieun. 

"I'll give you chance,let's see how much you like me,Ahn Daniel." Hyunjeong said with a smile. This is the time she would grow up to be a good girl and take care of a childish kid like Daniel. Someday she would recovered and forget those memories,letting them be together happily while she had Daniel by her side. She was sure someday,it would be better...

 


 

 

{ writer's corner }

I'm backkkkkkkkkkk! anyone remember me? ing school is killing me right now Y.Y
sorry for super late update but I'll make sure I complete all those 5 oneshot!
Hyerae's applicant PM me >: yeah,bringing me back to this story but I still take forever to write it Y.Y
LOL. Sorryyyyyyyy -bows thousand times-
by the way,I'm working on my new fanfic too! 
 
it is called ' Baby,you ' it would be around 3-4 chapters long :D
hope you read it ♥ then (if) I complete it I'm thinking about doing other oneshot collection
already had some plan :P or may be should I become a oneshot writer for one of those request shop?
anyone recommend where to? I'm still have poor English Y.Y 
and my writing skill is getting bad because of those PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY.
love y'all -ppuing-