Start Anew

The Way You Look At Me

He spent two years in the military and he's really excited to go back to his life.  He has a list of priority on what he wanted to do. He has a life plan that he's been working on before he joined the military. He fullfilled some before he entered, but there are plans to be carried out right after his military service.

One of them is to propose to Sora. He's really excited and he's hoping that she's at the end of the gate waiting for her. They didn't announce to the public their relationship. At that time, two years seems such a long time, especially when they are just getting to know more about each other.  Too early to confirm anything.  But they promised to each other that if they had a change of heart within that period, they must tell each other right away. They've had very limited conversations over that period, but it only increases his anticipation to see her again.  He seems to think maybe they were heading for something serious.

Then when the gate opens, he hear the screams of the fans, then he saw his mom, sister and s were all there together with their manager. She scanned the people who were welcoming him back, but the one his heart is longing for wasn't there. 

Kyuhyun noticed this and whispered to him, "Hyung, she said she can't make it today. She's got some schedule to attend to."

"Arrasso." he whispered back, disappointed but he smiled back for his family members and the fans.

"Thank you for welcoming me back!" He shouted to the fans.

They all went to have dinner and then they headed back to the dorms. He's too tired, he wanted to sleep, when his phone rang. He looked tiredly at the screen and then immediately grab it once the register show Sora's name on it.

"Yeobosaeyo!" he answered right away.

"Yeobosaeyo, oppa. Mianhe, I wasn't there, I wanted to but I couldn't clear my schedule."