New lives.

The Pain of August First

You look at me with tears in your eyes. I look away trying to avoid those painful stares of you.

We spent 7 years together. We love each other. Sparks never fail to fly whenever were together. But what happened?

All changed when you moved to Seoul to fulfill your dreams. I never blamed you and I even supported you when youre still training.

You always have these sweet messages for me eventhough youre tired. I know its been hard for you to manage your career and I know im being such a jerk for wanting you by my side at all times when I know you basically cant.

With just a clap, everything was gone. The feelings, the memories, everything we shared together. Maybe were just not meant for each other as everything just keeps going on their own and not how we wanted it to be.

"Hey, how have you been?" You caressed my arm. I felt your warmth once again. I really did miss it.

"Doing good. Nice seeing you again." I smiled with all relief in my heart.

10 years have passed by us. Everything is already a memory that the both of us never wanted to remember again especially the last days of our relationship.

 

FLASHBACK:

I came all the way from Mokpo. Youre still 10 years old when I last saw your smile. Im so excited to see you!

I made my way to the train to Seoul and waited for its departure. I fished out a book I've been reading nowadays. I sat comfortably and finally, the train started to move. I cant really understand the chapter I was reading as I can literally feel my heartbeat pounding. I was nervous! I dont know what to do after seeing youre sweet smile once again. Will you still remember me?

We lost communication after you changed your number without giving me a notice. I understand you because youre a celebrity now and I know you'll be in danger since you have these crazy fans. moving on...................

I arrived Seoul. My heart beats so fast that I cant really focus now. Everything in my mind just mixes up.

I made my way to the bus station trying to catch up for SM Entertainment building. I walked up to the front officer.

"Excuse me, Im looking for Mr. Lee Donghae." I politely asked the Front Officer.

"I'm sorry but can I ask who are you and are you related to him?" The front officer looks kind of doubtful.

"Oh yes, Im Kim Dania. Im his childhood friend. Just tell him my name and im sure he'll remember." A smile crept up on my face.

"Well, Mr. lee isnt answering but you can go directly to Practice Room #9. He's currently there and he's having his practice right now so just take the elevator on the left wing and you'll find your way there. Good day!" The front officer told me with a good expression.

I pushed the elevator button and it quickly opened so I stepped into it and pushed the button stating a clear "9" on it.

My heart's still pounding. I didnt know what to feel. Suddenly, the elevator sound a ding and opened to the 9th floor.

I walked meters away and finally found the practice room. i stayed outside. Blinked a few and I manage to take a few deep breaths to make me calm down a bit.

I knocked but no one answered so I just carefully opened the door.

"Annyeong Ha.........." I carefully opened the door. I was surprised to see YoonA of SNSD and Donghae oppa meters away from each other in a kissing position.

Donghae suddenly turned his head on the door and saw me crying. I quickly ran off straight to the comfort room. Everything just ended. Everything is a waste. How could I be this dumb to believe he's still mine when there are thousand of other pretty girls around him ready to be better than me.

random thoughts played in my mind that gave me a serious headache. It was like a knife stabbing my chest thousand of times that I almost feel like dying.

Serious pain hit me.

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

"Excuse me, i just need to take this." His fished out his phone on his pocket.

"Jagiya~ meet me later at the cafe arasso? Saranghaeeee~ Ne~~!" I can clearly hear his words.

I gotta go now. Nice to meet...." He was suddenly cut off.

"Umma! Baegoppa~! Appa's at the car. Kajaaaa~" Eunmee suddenly interrupted Donghae's words.

"Ne aegiii~ we will go now. Wait for Umma ne?" I said sweet words to my daughter.

"Well, its nice to see you again, Lee Donghae." I bowed in front of him and held my daughter's little hand and led our way to the elevator.

Donghae and I walked towards the opposite direction. We both have the better paths to take not togetehr but individually. Maybe fate just played with us and we thought of it seriously. Our lives are better off without each other.

"Jagiya~ saranghaeyo!" Yoochun planted a kiss in my lips.

I never lost from loving. I lost from holding on.