The Painful Truth (One Shot)

A Painful Truth

 

              “Goddess Dara, Vampire like look, Baby face Dara, Oriental Goddess Dara, I don’t really know if I’ll believe it, how can they say those things when I don’t even feel that way. Oh! yeah, how can I feel that way when the person I like seems to not notice her that way.” Dara smiled bitterly eyes were on the screen of her Ipod, she was looking at Jiyong’s twiiter account and a pain strikes to her when she saw who he followed. A tears suddenly came out and a faint sob followed.

              “Dara.” She heard her bestfrind Bom’s voice, she look up and saw Bom’s worried face just then were uncontrollable, her sob become louder. Bom held her on her arms and Dara cried her heart out, lucky her that CL and Minzy were still on the YG building because she doesn’t want them to witness her being pathetic again.

               “B-bommie,how can he hurt me this way? I’ve never been hurt by a guy like this, not even when Appa left us and definitely not when I broke up with my first boyfried. When he teases me about him being my ideal guy but then announcing on national television that he doesn’t do dating on the house even when I’m just beside him really hurt me, but I tell myself that may be he’s just trying to cover up what he really feels for me for our sake. But why does he have to do this Boomie?! Why did he have to follow that girl, is this his way to let me know that I am just a noona and that girl is his real girl? It’s as if he announces it to the world. I thought he feels the same way as what I feel for him, now I think I am wrong because it’s obviously different, way way different” Dara’s voice was weak and full of pain and Bom pitied her and silently cursing the person behind her bestfriend precious tears.

               It was known to the entire YG Family that Dara and Jiyong had a mutual understanding ever since their training days, and they all witness that because the two even wear the same outfit as if giving a hint to their fans that they belong to each other, though they don’t have a formal relationship because of Dara’s dating ban they still show how important they are to each other. Until Ji had involved in a scandal with that Japanese woman Ji started to change which hurt Dara.

              “Ssantokki, I know what you feel, Seunghyun did it to me also right, when I thought we are on a mutual understanding relationship I suddenly learned that he got himself a girlfriend and I thing that I can’t forgive is I’m even ier and prettier to that girl.” Bom calmly said trying to lighten up the mood.

               “At least he didn’t do it publicly.” Dara reasoned out though he also felt sad for Bommie because just like her, Bom also love TOP so much that until now she can’t move on and having a hard time trusting guys.

               “Yeah, that’s my only consolation.” Bom bitterly smiled and pull away from the hug and seriously stared at Dara. “Ssantokki, it’s time for you to let go of that feelings, it’s time for us to meet new people aside from our YG family, I know you’re not comfortable being with other people but you have to overcome it, you have so many fan boys waiting for you, some of them were even beat Jiyong in everything. You are beautiful Dara inside and out, any man will be lucky to have you, I am not saying that Jiyong is stupid for not realizing it but sometimes it is our fault for falling to the wrong person. We tend to blamed the other person for hurting us when in fact we are just the one who assumed too much from what they can give us.”

               “Bommie, are you going to do that also? I mean you still love him right? Are you ready to move on and find another love?” Dara hesitantly ask although what Bom said remained on her mind.

               “Yeah! I am not advising you to do this if I myself can't do it, don’t worry Ssantokki, we will face this together, we are not a Park sister for nothing, but we have to remember that we are not going to do it for a revenge but rather it’s for our sake for a new us, let’s leave those painful memories and find a happy one, if we can’t find a guy who will see our worth at least we still have our Family, YG family, CL and Minzy and of course the Blackjacks to love us.

                “Ok, Bommie let’s do it, let the world see how awesome the Park Sister is.” Dara smiled  at Bom before hugging againg.

                Unknown to them, their two maknaes were in tears but nonetheless happy to hear their unnies positively thinking. They swore that they will help them in any ways they can. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels