--♡--

ㅅㄹㅎ

Author's POV:

You and Myungsoo haven't seen or have had contacted each other in over 3 weeks, so when you got a call from him you were extremely happy. He asked you to hangout in front of your house. Without thinking you agreed.

-------////////-------

Sitting in your front yard waiting for your boyfriend, you check your phone hoping that he had sent you a text, letting you know he's on his way, but no... nothing. You sat there waiting for what seemed like hours, when you heard a car door shut. Your head perked up from the sound, and to no surprise, your boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo appears. You can't help but smile like an idiot when you see him. You run up to him and give him a bone crushing hug and to no surprise he hugged you back. Myungsoo broke the hug and stared at you, you couldn't help but feel shy and blush a light shade of pink. Myungsoo then chuckles, "~~~~~~~-ah, I've missed you so much~~" he cooed. You notice Myungsoo slightly turn his head the other direction so you couldn't see his face flush a pinkish color. You smile at his shyness and hugged him again.

-------////////-------

Myungsoo craddled you in his arms while you two were looking up at the stars. You were so caught up in the beautiful sight you didn't notice Myungsoo staring at you. You turned your head and looked up at your handsome boyfriend. His gaze wasn't his usual mysterious, cold, hard gaze... no, it was replaced with a loving, soft, kind gaze. Myungsoo brought his hand to your face and made you look at him. He caressed your cheek and smiled, "How did I get so lucky? To find such an amazing, kind and most of all beautiful girlfriend like you?"

You just sat there lost in his beautiful brown eyes, thinking 'is he... telling me.... he... loves me...?'

You looked down embarrassed at his sudden confession. Myungsoo smiled at how embarrassed you got. Slowly he leaned in and pressed his forehead to yours, and cupped your face. At that moment, your heart was beating like crazy, you had butterflies in your stomach, you sat there anticipating his next move, when suddenly, "~~~~~~~-ah, I love you" he whispered. He leaned in and kissed you passionately, knowing that with his actions he made it loud and clear.