Spy

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! NO WAAY! “ Bom yelled at Minzy.

“Why!? He’s nice and handsome!” 

‘Minzy I know he’s handsome. But he isn’t as nice you think he is. He’s very arrogant and rude. He cares about money and status. He only likes rich people-“

“That’s not true!” Minzy screamed.

“Yes it is! He goes to my school so I would know!”

“Bom! He was the one that convinced me to go home when I ran away from home. We had a nice chat and he insisted driving me home. He even bought me a toy!”

“No Minzy! You cannot like him!”

“I hate you Bom! Stop bossing me around! “ Minzy screamed. Minzy was on the verge of tears. She ran to her room and slammed the door. Bom walked up to her bedroom door and pressed her ears against the door and could hear Minzy crying inside. Bom suddenly felt very guilty.

----------

Bom was at her desk finishing her homework however she couldn’t concentrate. Her eyes stared at the cracks on the walls and still deciding whether she made the right choice or not. Bom pushed her homework aside and reached for her diary. Bom fumbled the pages as she searched for the next blank page. Bom silently wiped her tear away and she began to write her thoughts in her diary, then suddenly something caught her attention. Hers eyes wandered off to the words she wrote earlier.

“Dara’s birthday party”

Minzy’s sudden confession completely made her forget about Dara’s party and her present. Bom decided to sleep on her desk since she had massive headaches. Minzy stood behind Bom’s door, waiting for the right time to apologise but she quickly changed her mind when she noticed Bom falling asleep. Minzy looked at the time, it was only 3pm. Minzy innocent smile transformed into an evil grin. Minzy tip toed inside Bom’s room and carefully scanned inside her room.

“Bom?” Minzy quietly whispered. However Bom continued sleeping. Minzy smiled, she knew that her older sister is a deep sleeper. Minzy cautiously picked up Bom’s school bag and rummaged for something. Minzy jumped with joyed after she pulled out Bom’s phone in Bom's school bag. Minzy quickly scrolled down the list of names, her heart started thumping like crazy when she saw Seunghyn’s name. Minzy giggled and ran to her room.

Minzy stared at the number right in front of her. She was just a young teenager in love. She was desperate to meet her prince charming and that’s why she did something crazy. Minzy began to type a message.

Seunghyun, let’s meet up at the local café at 3:30

From Bom.

Minzy, sweaty thumb was frozen. The ‘send’ button was glaring at her but she didn’t care, she was determined to win Seunghyun’s heart. Minzy stared at the clock. She decided to sneak out for 2 hours and return before dinner. Minzy smiled at the thought of meeting Seunghyun and confidently clicked the send button. Minzy could hear her heart beating while she waited for a reply.

Alright, I’ll see you there soon :)

From Seunghyun

Minzy squealed at the text message, even though she was aware she was using Bom’s name. Minzy quickly deleted her text messages and ran downstairs. She was more than ready to meet Seunghyun.

-----

Seunghyun stared at his phone with disbelief. He even stopped playing his game to read the text message properly. Seunghyun read the name over and over again.

“Bom?”

Without a second thought Seunghyun quickly replied. Seunghyun pulled his sleeves to look at the time. Seunghyun rummaged for his wallet and bolted outside, he didn’t want to keep Bom waiting. Seunghyun hopped in his favourite car, never in his life has he been so excited.

--------

Seunghyun fixed his school collar as he walked to the cafe. He didn’t have much time to prepare but he hoped to please Bom with the large amount of money in his wallet. Senghyun entered in the coffee shop with a puzzled face. He scanned the faces inside and could not find Bom. Seunghyun step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter