Practice

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

Bom sunk onto her chair in the classroom. Another day of school just killed her happiness. Bom laid her head on the desk, waiting for her annoying classmates to enter the classroom. Bom’s head was rested on the desk suddenly Bom felt her desk vibrated. Bom look up to see Seunghyun seated next to her rather than sitting at the back where he usually seats.

“Seunghyun?” Bom whispered.

“Oh it’s not what you think. I’m sitting at the front because I need to concentrate in class. I need good grades.” Seunghyun mentioned seriously yet Bom found it amusing. Bom burst into laughter and laughed like a crazy lady.

“Do you really think I’ll believe that?” Bom laughed.

The teacher started writing equations on the board. Bom yawned and completed the questions within 10 minutes. Bom didn’t receive a scholar ship for nothing. Bom felt bored and started working on her other homework. Bom looked to the side to see Seunghyun, who was indeed concentrating very hard. Bom peeked over his work.

“What question are you up to? Question 10? “Bom asked Seunghyun, Seunghyun immediately covered his work and pushed Bom away.

“I’m working, go away.” Seunghyun grumbled.

“I just want you’re up to! Just tell me, it’s not that hard!” Bom snapped at Seunghyun while trying to reach for his paper. Seunghyun tightened his grip on his paper with his right hand while he used his left hand to block Bom away from his paper.

“Can’t you just tell me what number you’re up to?” Bom said in an impatience tone.

“No…” Seunghyun whispered.

“Seunghyun do you go on a date with my pretty cousin after school?” Bom asked.

“Huh?”

Just like that Seunghyun was distracted for a few seconds and Bom snatched his paper of him.

“Play boys are so stupid.” Bom chuckled and stared at his paper.

“Seunghyun…you’re only on the second question…..” Bom stared at his paper as if it was a death note. Seunghyun snatched his paper off Bom.

“I’m not a nerd like you…but it doesn’t matter I’m still going to be rich…”

“Then why are you trying so hard to work question 2 out?” Bom raised her eyebrows.

“I just need good marks for my reputation alright.”

Bom scoffed at the serious Seunghyun.

“Stop rolling your eyes. I will get the marks! I have the money to buy the best tutors ever!”

Bom sighed and carried on with her work. Seunghyun looked at Bom’s work.

“Can you help with this question?’ Seunghyun ruined Bom’s train of thoughts.

“Say please,”

“I’ll pay you.”

“Say please,”

“Please….”

Bom began scribbling down something on the paper. Seunghyun watched Bom concentrating hard.

Seunghyun looked her shoulder to see what she was writing.

His face whitened.

“BOM! What are you doing?” Seunghyun snapped.

Bom giggled as she drew an ugly picture of an alien on his paper. Seunghyun groaned at his sheet of paper.

“I thought you were being serious!” Seunghyun face palmed.

“I was being serious. I needed to know if you were being serious about working.”

“Huh…?”

“It looks like you are serious so watch me attempt this question!”

Bom began to write down numbers and somehow Seunghyun could not concentrate at all. He tried to look down at the paper but his eyes would just wonder back to Bom’s face. This isn’t going to work out, especially since he can’t focus on the work when Bom’s around.

“Seunghyun! You’re not even listening to me!” Bom slapped his face.

“Huh?”

“Concentrate!”

Bom turned out to be a scary teacher and slapped Seunghyun whenever he wasn’t listening, even though it was harsh but it made him concentrate.

The school bell rung which caused uproar in the classroom. Bom looked around her classmates they all jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter