Chapter 1

My Job As A Babysitter

 

"well this is the place." Jooyeong looked down at the piece of paper with an address. "It doesnt seem like it though..."

 

Nottoway_0418.jpg

She rung the bell and waited for someone to answer. The big door opened as a cute teenage boy peeped his head through.

"Umm annyeong. I'm here to babysit?"

"oh, come in."  he brightly smiled and opened the door wider so Jooyeon could walk inside. *wow. this place is huge*

"Noona can you please follow me into the living room?" Jooyeon nodded and followed him.

   modern-minimalist-living-room-with-big-s

 

"wait here please while I go get the others" he gave her a charming smile. Jooyeon could feel herself blushing.

"Neh." she nodded and looked at the ground. She could hear him subtly giggle before he left.

*aigoo, he's so cute. Too bad I'm not babysitting him*

Jooyeon's eyes roamed the room. Her eyes became fixated on all the gaming systems and games. "omo they have Street Fighter V! I haven't played it yet."

"do you want to play it now?" said an unknown voice

Jooyeon turned around and saw 3 teenage boys. 2 looked like twins, one with sandy brown hair and the other with black. The other boy was from before when she first got here.

"Eh? Uh aniya. I was just admiring it." Jooyeon stood up and wiped off the imaginary dust on her pants. "Annyeong, Jooyeon imnida." she quickly bowed. "I'm here to babysit. Umm, so, who am I supposed to look after?"

"us."

 

~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~

I'm very sorry for this chapter to be very short >~< 

i wanted to make it a cliffhanger and somehow it became this short...

I'll try to update every week or sooner

subscribe or comment plz~

and please dont kill me if there are gramatical errors or something doesnt make sense >~~~~<; *hides*