'Is that a promise?'

An Exchange

Exchanging words he lifted my left hand with his, letting me trace the lines on his palm and the base of his fingers. I've always loved his touch. Gazing into my eyes he jiggled my finger slyly, just like he had this morning, before sliding the ring onto my finger. When it came to me to do the same the palms of my hands became warmer, radiating heat onto his own. Seeing that ring sitting there firmly on his finger gave me goose bumps. He was mine as I was his. He didn't need to be told twice to kiss the bride. His right had caressing my check, tips of his finger trying to pull my head closer to his, as he other hand used my back to do the same. I could tell with the force and passion in his lips how he was feeling right now. He opened his mouth slightly just to let it join mine again. Cheers and the chorus of applause followed us as we exited the church, the boys joining us rearranging themselves for a perfect wedding shot.

'Unnie come on and throw the bouquet already'.

Firing a look towards me he teased 'She does know you're a terrible shot right?'

Ignoring his comment I turned my back to the crowd and let the flowers fly out my hands. Facing the crowd again I'm greeted with Himchan, arm slung round a confused YongGuk laughing 'To bad no one would want to marry you'.

As if almost saving YongGuk from further taunt Zelo appeared exclaiming 'Your car’s here... I guess we'll all see you two later then.'

Tears streamed down my face, my hand clenching as he came to comfort me. 'I just want to say thank you for coming today. T-t-t-today has honestly been the best day of my life, and I'm glad I got to share it will all off you.' 

With Himchan guiding me to the car I could hear goodbyes and sniffles, accompanied by the waves received as we left in our car. 'I've wanted to say this since this morning, but you really did look gorgeous. You always do.

This time his right hand started from my thigh before traveling. His fingers so soft to the touch as he tipped my chin upwards and leant in. We sat there for a while, embracing each other, kissing each other before Himchan slowly moved his aim starting with my cheek before gradually moving onto my neck. The feeling of his lips and tongue against my skin sent shivers down my spine. I wanted to return the favour but all I could muster was 'Oppa, save it for later...'

He stopped to look up at me longingly, his eyes saying he wanted more. The corner of his mouth turned up slightly before deciding he'd rather bite his lips. He leaned in closer to whisper in my ear.

'Is that a promise?'