The first e-mail.

My Yushin

 

“Miss Ailee,” I looked up at the person standing in front of me while removing the music plugs. “Yes?” I asked. The teacher looked at me like he wanted me to do something. “Ahh, what was the question again?” I asked and smiled to him. He let out a sigh and shook his head. “If you guys don’t pay attention in class, I can not understand why I bother standing here. I know that no one is listening anyway,” he said and turned around. “Shall I just leave Ailee?” Everyone turned their heads looking at me. “Ahh, no sir.” I replied. He nodded and turned to the board. “Then maybe you can listen to me then!” he said while writing on the board. I nodded and remembered he could not see me. “Ahh, yes Sir. I will follow your teaching,” I said. He nodded and turned around. “This is your homework for next time,” he said before letting us go. 

I let out a big sigh and started to pack up my things. This day just got worse and worse. In first period I forgot my book. In second I spilled water on my homework, so that the 5 pages I worked so long with were unreadable.  They served something awful for lunch, and now the teacher scolded me for not paying attention in class. Ahh, if he only knew how boring his teaching is. There were always two people who payed attention at him in class though, and they were nerds. I picked up my bag and started to walk to the bus stop. I put my plugs back into my ears again. “Ring ding dong”  by “SHINee” was playing. I smiled. Nothing worked better on my mood more than some good music.

When I got home I walked straight to my room. I needed to read the last chapter of the online story I was following. I clicked on my computer and started reading. Suddenly I heard a “PLING”. A message blinked at the bottom of the page. I clicked it revealing the chat room my cousine and I used.

To Ailee: Hay Ee! What’s up?

To Cathrine: Hei Cathy! Just got home from school! And you?

To Ailee: Trying to write an essay… I’m soooo bad at these kinds of things…

I smiled. Cathrine was the one I would go to if I didn’t know how to write something. She’s really good at it. She just has no confidence in herself.

To Cathrine: You’re doing good.  And NO! You’re not bad at that kind of stuff. You’re going to do great, I’m sure.

To Ailee: Easy for you to say. You who have a master brain, and do all your homework like some kind of superwoman. BTW, have you checked you e-mail yet? I sent you the picture you asked for.

To Cathrine: Nope. I’m going to do it right away ;)

I replied and opened my e-mail. I had 5 messages. I found the one from Cathrine. It was a picture with her and a lot of people from the last party she was at. It was a costume party. Everyone was dressed in a lot of ode figures. But Cathrine where blue. Like the Navi in Avatar. Though she actually was Mystic from X-man. She looked quite good. Her red hair flowing down her back, and in the picture there were some guy looking at her. He looked like Thor, from the movie with the same name.

To Cathrine: You looked really good. But now tell me. What’s up with you and Thor?

I laughed to myself, knowing this would irritate her.

To Ailee: WHAT! Nothing is up with me and Thor. Thor is an awful person. He just liked my neck line. That’s all!!!

I laughed at this. She was so easy to tease.

To Cathrine: Not sure if I believe you…

To Ailee: Ee!!! You should not do that to me!! You know I hate that guy!

To Cathrine: Sorry. Yes I know. It’s just very fun to tease you…. :)

To Ailee: I know… But you don’t have to do it every day you know! But gotta go! You're disturbing my concentration! Bye Ee <3

I closed the chat room and moved over to my e-mail.

From the bank, a magazine, a page I’m not using anymore, a lot of commercials. I marked them all and was about to click delete when I saw a mail from Choi Jin. Who was that? I opened the mail, thinking that I at least should check out if there was something I didn’t want to delete after all. When I read the mail I couldn’t believe my eyes. Was someone playing a trick on me? I shook my head, trying to get it to work. Thinking it was something wrong with my eyes, but no. When I looked at the screen again the same e-mail was there, staring at me.

Yes, I had definitely been pranked. There was no other option. Things like this do not happen in real life. Right?

 

To Miss Kim Ailee

This is your SHINee member Key writing. Thank you for your support, we hope you will continue cheering for us in the future. We also hope to see you in our future concerts.

Lots of Love from

 

SHINee.

 

This must be a fake e-mail. No way I suddenly get a mail from my favorite band. No way in hell! But there it was. I surfed my head for one person who would do this to me. Cathy. Yes of course. I always . Maybe this was her way getting her long awaited revenge? Yes, it must have been. I smiled to myself. Okay, if this is how you want to play, then bring it on. I was about to reply when I saw something more was written at the bottom of the message.  

 

Yo!

It’s Lee Taemin here! Thank you for your support! 2pm told me a lot about your friend. She sounds Awesome. (Y) I guess since you're friends you are just as COOL :D

I hope to see you in one of our concerts one day :)

Follow your dream!

 

Lee Taemin. (!)

 

I was in shock. No way! She wouldn’t do that. I know she won a backstage pass to a 2PM concert one time, and told them to say Hi from me to SHINee. She wouldn’t joke about that. Or did she know that if she wrote the message like this, I would think it actually was from them. Either way, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I closed my mouth, when I found out I had been sitting there gaping to the screen like a fish for ten minutes. Hmm, I should write something back. I put my head to work, trying to figure out what to write. I knew that Cathy didn’t really know a lot about SHINee. I should write something clever. Something that would give her a hard time writing back.

After half an hour I looked at the message. I was really happy. It was exactly the same I would have written to them, but at the end I wrote something that would make it hard for my dear cousin, but no problem for SHINee to answer.

 

To SHINee

I'm really happy that you guys actually sent me an e-mail. Had a huge fangirl-moment when I read it! I really love you guys, and I will support and cheer for you always.

Would love to come to one of your concerts some time when I have the money ^^

And by the way: All of your dogs are so cute! I really want to take them home with me.

 

To Lee Taemin

My friend is really awesome, and it's almost unbelievable that you sent me a message.

And as I said earlier: Your dogs are too cute for words! Can I come to you and take them home with me? (A)

I will absolutely follow my dream to become a star one day!

 

Kim Ailee.

 

I couldn’t wait for her to answer. She didn’t know they have dogs! Not how many or anything. I was really looking forward to check my e-mail the next day.