Chapter 9: Engagement

I wanna go back to America!

A/N: First of all, I'm really sorry I didn't update for the past few days. I wasn't busy but I was sick. My brother's high fever infected me so now that my fever has calmed down a bit, I'm going to update!!! You don't know how hard it is to keep an idea in your brain and not able to type it out because your head hurts when you get out of bed. BTW, I'll be writing using the characters' P.O.V


SATURDAY~

Hae Sung's P.O.V

It's Saturday, I hope everything will be alright. After that talk with Kwangmin, I felt relieved. At least now, I'm clear of who should I choose.

END OF P.O.V

FLASHBACK~~~

​Kwangmin's P.O.V

​I have to tell Hae Sung how I feel. I promised Youngmin that I will take care and protect her. And looks like even Jiyeon supports me. Yes, I have finally realised my true feelings. Hope it's not too late. I chased Hae Sung and brought her to the rooftop. "Hae Sung-ah, I broke up with Jiyeon already."I said to her with a smile. "Why? I thought you waited for her since a long time ago?"She answered me back. How clueless can Hae Sung be? "Because I realized my feelings for you. I promised Youngmin I'll take care and protect you. Will you be officially mine?"I nervously said. I saw tears in Hae Sung's eyes. Why is she crying? Did I do something wrong? Oh no, I hate seeing her cry, it hurts. "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? It's okay if you can't accept me, please don't cry, I'll be alright."I said and hugged her. Surprisingly she hugged me back and said "No, how can you be so clueless oppa? I love you and you don't know how I suffered when I see you and Jiyeon together. Of course I will be yours." I wanted time to stop there. Yeah, I said she was clueless of my feelings but looks like I'm clueless of hers too so that makkes us even. 

Hae Sung's P.O.V

Oh my gosh, he confessed to me. I can't tell how happy I am, tears kept flowing down my cheeks and I can't stop them. Well, I think that's what they cll love right? Hurt when you see your love ones with another person and happy when both of you feel the same way.

END OF FLASHBACK~~~

Hae Sung's P.O.V

​So here I am, wearing this beautiful dress for the engagement party. One more hour, Kwangmin will be my future husband, my best friend Youngmin will be my future brother-in-law and there will be a ring on my finger. "Hae Sung-ah, time to go to the restaurant."I heard my mother call. I quickly take my phone and walked outside only to be greeted by a big hug from my mother. "My beautiful daughter is going to be engaged, I don't think i can let go of her."My mother said jokingly. "It's okay omma. It's not like I'm getting married and need to move out."I said as I hugged her back. "But you will get married after you graduate. Come on. let's go. Your father is waiting for us in the car, you don't know how excited he is now."My mother said. We got in the car and our driver started to drive to the restaurant. "Hae Sung-ah"My father said to break the awkward silence. "Yes, appa?"I replied. "I'm sorry I'm letting you get involved in my business, you're not angry at appa, right?"My father said. Dear appa, why should I be angry? I've gained so much experience that I never thought I would ever have. Actually, I'm pretty thankful. "No, appa. I'm not angry. It's okay appa."I replied him with a smile. "Hae Sung-ah, remember when you said you wanted a husband just like appa? Well, whoever you choose. I know he'll be a good husband. "My father said. "I know, appa."I replied. After an hour we finally reached the restaurant. After Mr.Jo and my father's speech. The ring exchange ceremony was held and Kwangmin was officially my future husband. It was just a simple ceremony. Only family members were invited. After the ceremony, everyone went home. Mr.Jo and his family went to my house. When we reached home, I went in my room to change and immediately went to dreamland.

END OF P.O.V

​Kwangmin's P.O.V

We reached Hae Sung's house. Hae Sung immediately went in her room, i wonder why. She must be really tired. My mother asked me and Youngmin to check on her. We knocked on her door for a few times and there was no reply so me and Youngmin opened the door and found Hae Sung sleeping soundly. After that, we went downstairs and told the elders that she was asleep. Then, we went home.

END OF P.O.V

​Youngmin's P.O.V

Today, my brother and Hae Sung will be officially engaged and is going to be married end of this year after the graduation. Fortunately, I learned to love Hae Sung as a dongsaeng and moved on. 

END OF P.O.V


I'm sorry this update is short. My head feels very heavy so I quickly typed this out. I hope you guys will like it. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments although there were not many. And also my dear subscribers, thank you for subscribing. Thank you a lot and I'm really sorry if i'm bad at writing. This is my first ever made so I planned to quickly finish it with a happy ending and write a few one-shots. After that, I also planned to write another fic and this time starring the Hyung line. I hope you all can support me all the way. hehe, i'm a little weird today. I'm wondering...is today thank you day? >.