Happy Birthday Tiffany

Happy Birthday Tiffany

 

“Happy Birthday!”

“Happy Birthday Unnie!”

“FANY-AAAAH!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!”

Everybody greeted her. Everybody gave her a hug. A gift. A wish. But, not a certain brunette.

Her eyes wandered inside the restaurant, looking closely to catch even a glimpse, but none came.

She saw the pinkness of the area. Pink balloons, pink flowers, pink tablecloth. Everything PINK! She smiled and pushed away the thought of a missing person. It’s her birthday and she needs to enjoy.

 

#

 

“Looking for Jessica?” a voice startled her from behind. She giggled and nodded her head.

“Do you know where she is?” Tiffany asked. her voice full of hope.

“Not really” Sunny answered and joined Tiffany in the table.

“Oh” she hung her head low. Frowning.

“Why do you sound so sad?”

“It’s just…she’s been avoiding me the entire month and well….” She trailed off. Afraid her tears may spill.

“Your hoping she’d at least greet you?” a nod answered Sunny’s question.

“Don’t cry Fany. She might come by anytime soon”

“Come by?”

“Yeah. She left earlier saying she needed to buy something” Hope came to Tiffany again.

 

#

 

“STOOOP!!!” Tiffany screamed as her 7 friends/sisters showered her with cake.

Yoona and Yuri came from behind. Sunny and Taeyeon attacked from the side while Hyoyeon was somewhere pulling Sooyoung away from food.

“ATTACK!!!” their kid-leader gave the command and let’s just say the white-tiled-floor is now part of the PINK room.

“Stooop Pleeassee HAHAHAHA!” Tiffany begged as it is now a tickling attack.

“Girls?” they all stopped to turn towards the voice. It was their manager.

“Yes oppa?”

“Time to go” whines came from everybody except for the birthday girl as a thought crossed her mind.

Jessica Jung missed her birthday party.

 

#

 

“Fany cheer up!” the dandyu duo cheered the sad girl. A small smile was all they received.

“I am happy. I’m thankful too”

“BUUUT why are you frowning? NO FROWNING!” Taeyeon demanded.

“It’s just…Jessi’s not here and I feel like its 2011 all over again” the danshin couple frowned and tapped Tiffany’s head

“This is Jessica Jung Fany, something’s bound to happen” Sunny smiled and proceeded to sit in the back.

“Just be happy”

 

#

 

“SLEEPING TIME!” Sooyoung’s voice boomed inside their quite dorm.

Tiffany went straight to SooSica’s room to see if the ice princess was present and to her surprise she is. The only heartbreaking thing is that she’s asleep.

“Hey Fany do you have my-“ Sooyoung stopped talking when she saw Tiffany’s tears. She ran before Sooyoung questioned her.

“Yah, Sica. Your being mean you know” the giant nudged her Roommate.

“I know. But it’s worth it”

 

#

 

The moment Tiffany opened her room her tears doubled. Taeyeon and Sunny was right. Something did happen.

Her room was filled with roses and candles. Pictures and moments of JeTi were posted on her wall. A private picture of the two of them kissing is now a life-size poster hanging by her closet.

Out of all these things, what made her so happy was the snaking arm of her lover on her waist.

“Why are you crying? Do you really think I’ll miss your birthday?” kisses on her neck made her body shiver.

“I...don’t…YOU WERE SLEEPING!” she abruptly pulled away from the amazing feeling to accuse her girlfriend.

 A giggle escaped Jessica mouth and hugged Tiffany again.

“Smelling your scent is enough to wake me up” Jessica said

“So you were asleep?” Tiffany asked cutely.

“Honey, I did all of this alone. What do you expect?” she pointed at the perfectly decorated room.

“I expected to not shed a tear again. You always do this every year” Tiffany pouted

“And every year you scream too loud” Tiffany blushed and pushed Jessica away.

“So what’s my gift this year?” the girl asked and sat on the rose-covered bed.

“My heart?”

“I already have that”

“What would you do if I said I don’t have a gift?” Tiffany looked at Jessica blankly and simply answered…

“You’re not getting any tonight”

“BUT HONEEEY!!!”

Tiffany lied on her bed and felt a small bump. She grabbed it and looked at the grinning Jessica.

“Happy Birthday my Love” Tiffany smiled and hugged Jessica.

 

Written on the box was an engraved writing “I LOVE YOU, ONLY YOU. YOUR MINE OKAY?”

“Yes Jessi I’m yours only” she kissed the girl, soft and passionately.

 

 

 

 

“I am getting some tonight right?” 

 

 


 

 

I fooled you right? I DID RIGHT? hahahahahah. 

 

Happy Birthday TIffany :D