In the beginning

B2STess

 

-Trinity's POV-

 

I looked out the window, watching a silhouette of cars go by one by  one. As we turned a corner, all you could see was big city lights and huge buildings towering over us and crowds of people walking the streets. i arrived at one of the busiest places in Seoul, S.Korea getting ready to meet some friends. Friends that I found through a forum site, since then we’ve been waiting for the day that we would all meet. As the cabs pulled up in front of the auditorium my heart started pounding out of my chest, and my palms became sweaty. I quickly thanked the driver and tipped him, as i got out of the car my eyes started widening. All you could see were fan girls in a giant line with glow sticks, hand made posters, t-shirts, and big camera’s hanging around their necks. They all started screaming all of a sudden and looking in my direction, I was so confused I had no idea what was going on. But when I turned around i saw 6 angel like guys get out of the car, I stood there frozen and my heart started skipping beats. As the boys came walking towards me and the building they all looked around with bright smiles on their faces. But one of the guys in the group realized I was standing there with a blank look on my face, he flashed an incredible smile in my direction and waved at me. I was completely breathless, I was in too much of a shock to tell who they were but overall they were really handsome. When the boy’s  left i was approached by 5 girls. One of the girls was waving their hands in front of me and the others were talking amongst themselves. I finally took a deep breath in and violently shook my head. I looked at the girls trying to figure who they were.

“Glad to know that your alive Trin”

i immediately turned towards the group , and one of them was smiling brightly and waving at me,

“Hiyeom!!”

I tilted my head in confusion, one of the other girls put her hand on my shoulder and laughed “Its us Trin!”

i laughed awkwardly and coughed “oohhhh ! hahahaha sorry guys ! i was just starstrucked…”

I looked at all of them and instantly recognized each of them, and smiled.

“Trin! How did it feel to be approached my B2ST?” Samii was looking at me anxiously waiting for my reply.

“Wait… That was B2ST?!? You're kidding!!! omg! How did i miss that? i was in such shock….”

Gin was shaking her head, “You really do have the same personality as Gikwang, and yea of course thats B2ST, we ARE at their encore concert!”

I shot her a quick little glare “was that supposed to be a compliment? and shush! i have my special moments”

“hahhahahahahaha, i guess so…”

“You guys ! We should go in now!”

“Good plan Lily, hahaha. Hey Trin you have the V.I.P passes and tickets rights?”

“Of course i do! They’re right here!” I reached for my bag and searched for them pulling out 6 tickets and the V.I.P passes. I quickly passed all of their tickets and passes and we started walking towards the entrance, and passed everything to the man in the front. Another man suddenly appeared to guide us to our seats. As we sat down the lights slowly were starting to dim, everyone started screaming. Something appeared on the LED screens and the curtains. It was an amazing concert getting ready to start at any minute. It was so amazing to be there, considering that we are like a 5 inches away from the stage and he can see everything and we’re like able to touch them. Once the concert started all you could hear is a roar of fans screaming their heads off, their introduction was amazing as usual. Words can’t even describe the experience that me and my friends have. After the concert there was an announcement of who won a trip with the boys. my friends and looked at each other holding hands and staring at our ticket numbers.

“the people that won is number 150,155,152,156,154 and 153!!” my friends and i looked at each other squealing in excitement, jumping up an down waving or tickets around. The man looked at us and smiled, “ congratulations ! we just need your guy’s numbers and emails to get a hold of you for tomorrow”

“Wait hold on we’re going tomorrow?!” Gelic eyes started widening, Sami was jumping in excitement. It was a dream come true, a concert, backstage passes, and now a trip!

“Yes, you guys are going tomorrow its already booked all we need is your guy’s personal information !”

We all nodded in agreement, we all gave our numbers to him and got escorted back stage to see the boys. There was butterflies in our stomachs, it was our dream to meet them. As we got closer and closer i got even more nervous. We stood in front of the door taking a deep breath, the door sprung open and there was confetti flying every where. When we walked in there were 3 cakes, congratulating us for winning the contest and 2 for congratulating the boys for a good show.

------

 

A/N Trin: I hope you like it ! :P hehehe im a bit busy but i will update soon <3 thanks so much for reading ! PLEASE comment ! :P