Second Chapter

When I Open My Eyes (Photograph)

"What Did You Do This Time, Soo Gi..?" That Strict Voice... Was Heard...And It Was So Loud..And Scandalous.

"Mianhamnida." Soo Gi Bowed And Bowed, Repeatedly. "Mommy, She Even Wanted To Punch Me.." Mye Joon Wiped Her Fake...FREAKIN' Tears.

"Mwo? You--You! You Devil..You Should Learn Your Mistake!" Mrs Lee, Lee Soo Man's Wife...Shouted At Soo Gi.

"Mianhamnida." Soo Gi Apologized Again. "Mianhamnida? Mianhamnida?! All You Could Do Is to Say Sorry!"

"Mianhamnida." Soo Gi Bowed Again,..And Again. "I Don't Need your Apology!" Mrs Lee Shouted.

"Eommoni.." Soo Gi Muttered. "Eommoni? Im Not Your Mother." She Said. "Eomma,..." Mye Joon Hugged Mrs Lee And Smirked At Soo Gi.

"Eommoni?" Soo Gi Was Surprised To Hear That Mrs Lee Isn't Her Mother. "Ne, You Aren't My Child" Mrs Lee Evily Said.

"Eommoni...Don't Push Me Away..Eomma.." Soo Gi Held Mrs Lee's Hand And Kneeled. "Eomma...Don't ..Don't Push Me Away." She Cried.

"Just Like Eomma Said...YOU AREN'T MY SIBLING!" Mye Joon, Intefere..And Pushed Soo Gi, Causing Her To Fall Down.

"Eomma.." Soo Gi Cried, Her Tears Were Non-stop Falling. "you Should Know That You Aren't A Lee.And Remember...YOU ARE A BAD LUCK TO EVERYONE." Mrs Lee Glared At Soo Gi As She Pulled Mye Joon Out Of the Room.

"Wae? ...Why Does Everyone Doesn't Like Me? I Thought They Were Ju-Just Joking About That...That 'Adopted' Thin-ngy."

"Why? Why Do They Push Me Away? Do I Cause So Much Bad Luck?.Why?"

 

Then Someone Opened The Door, And He Felt So Bad.

 

"Soo Gi.." He Patted Her Head And Softly Sat Beside Her. Soo Gi Didn't Stopped Crying, Instead, She Cried More And More.

"Mianhae...My Child...Mianhae" Mr Soo Man Hugged her. "Appa...You Aren't My Father, Right?" She Sniffed.

"Mianhae.." He Said. "You Aren't My Father Right?" She Looked At Him, Seeing Her Non Glowing Eyes, He Felt So Mad.

"I Didn't Protected You..Today..Im So Sorry, Soo Gi-Ah" He Hugged Her Once Again. "Mianhae, But..You Aren't My Father To Do That." Soo Gi Stood Up And Hugged Him Once And Left.

"Soo Gi.." "Soo gi.."

"Soo Gi"

"Annyeong Ahjussi, But I really Need To Go Now" Soo Gi Bowed And Finally Left Him Alone.

"Mianhae...Soo Gi...But Please...Don't Leave Me Alone...Soo Gi...You Are My Brother's Daughter." He Slumped Back And Pulled His Hair.

"Im Sorry, Hyung..I Didn't Protected Your Daughter.."

 

While Soo Gi Was Running..She Bumped To Someone And Fell Down.

"Mianhamnida." The Guy Bowed And Held Out His Hand To Help Her Stand Up, But She Didn't.

She Cried And Said "This.This Is What I Deserve! Lee Soo Gi, ..Ah No, Im Not A Lee..So What's My Last Name? Haha, What A Poor Girl..I Pity Myself. So Much"

Sungmin Sat Down To Equalize Their Height Level. "Miss...Soo Gi-Ah" He Tapped her Shoulders.

but Still...She Just Looked At Him, Eyed Him.

"Hmm?"

"Miss, Im So Sorry" He Held Her Hand. "Huh? Sorry? Haha, People Says Sorry But They Don't Really Mean It"

"Miss.."

"Let GO Off My Hand!" She Pushed Him Away, But He Was Strong.

"Miss.." Sungmin Said.

Soo Gi Escaped Him And Walked Away..

"I Pity Myself~ I Pity Myself.." She Sang As She Walked Like A Drunk Man.

"I PITY~ MY~SEEEEEEEEEEELF!!'' She Shouted Then She Fall.

But Luckily, Sungmin Catched Her.

"Soo Gi-ssi.." He Called Her Name Out But ...She Fell Unconcious.

He Sighed As He Saw Her Situation.

"You Must Really Pitied Yourself So Much.." He Said.

 

"Where Am I?" Soo Gi Opened Her Eyes And Looked At The Surroundings, Which Was So ... Unfamiliar To Her.

"Soo Gi-ssi.." Sungmin Went Up To Her And Fixed His Hair.

"Kyaaaa!! You...You Freakin' ert!!" She Shouted And Ran To The Opposite Direction.

"No, Miss..Please.." Sungmin Gestured Sorry To Her But She Was Freaked Out.

"Kyaaa! Don't! Don't! Please..Ah! Ah! Ah!! DONT!!" She Shouted As She Ran Away From Him.

"Miss Soo Gi!!" He Sighed As he Kept On Walking Closer To Her.

"Nooooooo!"

"Miss Soo Gi!"

"Ahhhhh!!!'

She Ran Away, But It Looked Like..Sungmin Caught Her Hand.

"Aniyo!! Please!" She Closed Her Eyes And Tried To Kick Him In Between But..He Knew It

"Ah..That's So...Old Fashioned Style!" Sungmin Couldn't Help But Laugh.

"Kyaaa, Don't Hold Meee!!' Soo Gi Shouted

Then The Neighbors Knocked And Shouted

"QUIET!!"

"Kyaa, Help Mee!! Someone's Trying To Rap--"

But She Was Cut Off By Sungmin. He Planted A Rough Kiss And Closed His Eyes, And Enjoyed The Kiss.

While Soo Gi..

Her Eyes Were Widely Opened And She Was So Shocked That She Even Replied To His Kisses.