Chapter 13 : Okay then! I'll Go!

Fragmented Memories

Victoria: Wow! This place is great Yoona!

Yoona: Yeah right! Let's go change.

Victoria: Yeah sure.

(Victoria changed into a black swimsuit while Yoona is wearing a colorful swimsuit.)

Yoona: You look really mature with your swimsuit Victoria.

Victoria: Thank You! You look really cute with your swimsuit Yoona.

Yoona: Victoria do you know how to swim?

Victoria: A little. How about you Yoona?

Yoona: Same as U. Anyways do you wanna play beach volleyball?

Victoria: Yeah sure. I love beach volleyball.

(They were playing for like 30 minutes already but then they stopped cause it's already late.)

Victoria: Are you acquianted with the person who owns this place Yoona? Since everyone is greeting you formally.

Yoona: My family owns this place. 

Victoria: You're really amazing Yoona. That's why Nichkhun likes you.

Yoona: He likes me?! Is that true?

Victoria: Yes. He does, well Jooyeon and him came in my house yesterday, we were watching horror movies, well i was too scared. And I suddenly fell asleep in his lap and then I heard him saying, "I like yoona, I only treat victoria as a younger sister nothing else." That's what he said. But I like Nichkhun. But Yoona do you like him?

Yoona: Yes I do but that makes you as MY ENEMY VICTORIA. Guys take care of her.

(The guys that Yoona called tortured Victoria, made her suffer, punched her, kicked her.....etc......etc......etc....... I was already late at night, Victoria's mother was really concerned about what happened to Victoria. Then Yoona brought Victoria home acting as a hero although the enemy.)

Yoona: Mom of Victoria please open the door open the door!

(The mother of Victoria opened the door and then she was shocked. She found an unconcious and bloody Victoria in front of her.)

Mother: Victoria! Victoria! Are you alright? What happened to you?!

(Yoona came outside of Victoria's house and came back home. Victoria was still unconcious she was absent the next 3 days.)

(IN SCHOOL)

Jooyeon: What happened to Victoria? Is she sick? Did something happen to her as I told her?

Nichkhun: It'd be good if you visit Victoria, Jooyeon.

Jooyeon: Shouldn't you come with me? 

Nichkhun: I have a date with Yoona today.

Jooyeon: OKAY THEN! I'LL GO!