Revulsion

How Did I End Up With A Vampire? Cont.

 

Jiyong felt his jaw clench and his eyes burned as the girl stared back with a rather mocking expression. ‘W-What…’ he hissed, feeling the embarrassment turning his face scarlet.

 

‘I pity you.’ She replied once more, simply with a smile and a dark glint to her red eyes.

 

Jiyong’s nostrils began to flair as he stared around the room for a distraction. A diversion for his anger and embarrassment. Stamping his foot slightly he rubbed his temples. When he turned, she was gone.

 

Shuddering from the cold, although he couldn’t feel it, he stared at the luminous sign of the strip club. The words ‘Blood, , Rock and Roll’ flickered with its bright red letters against. Stamping his foot and clenching his fists, Jiyong slipped his tongue across his fangs and slammed through the entrance .

 

‘I need a drink.’ He spat angrily as he slouched in the comfortable seating next to YoungBae as he received a lapdance. Jiyong rolled his eyes and chewed relentlessly on his lip. Waiting for one of the scantily clad women to hand him a tall dark glass of blood.

 

his lips he gulped half of it down immediately. the his now red stained lips he glared at the girl as she flaunted her frame around one of the businessmen near the back of the room. Rolling his eyes he began to tap restlessly on the table. Dying  for YoungBae to let him leave.

 

His thoughts wandered back to that night, as it so often did where he killed the girl he had love, and had torn his own heart apart. Losing a friend in the process as well as a lover. He felt his stomach come up to his throat as he swallowed back a wave of sadness and sighed before ruffling his hair.

 

Youngbae nudged him back to reality and the music suddenly seemed to roar around him, causing his ears to throb. He met YoungBae’s excited eyes and knew something was up. ‘C’mon! Ive paid for us to go through the back’ he winked playfully and followed a girl as she danced slightly around him.

 

Before Jiyong could complain the girl returned and dragged him along, wrapping his hands onto her waist as she danced. ‘We have a treat for you guys through the back…fresh blood’ she winked playfully and almost threw him into the small, low lit room. Even for him, it was difficult to make out some of the frame and bodies.

 

He glanced around as YoungBae casually strode over to one of the human girls. ‘Damn girl’ he mumbled as the girl shivered and tremble against his strong arms. Before she could let out a scream it was immediately choked out my YounBBae’s teeth in . The blood sprayed, its hot drops splattered slightly across Jiyong’s cheek.

 

Wiping it away he shivered lightly and glanced casually at the various girls. His eye’s almost popped and his frame locked into place as he stared wide eyed at one of the girls near the back of the room. She sat crounched over on her knee’s. Her bottom lip trembling in a familiar way. He swallowed hard and shuffled slowly over to her body.

 

Reluctantly, he lifted her head and felt his un-beating heart give out within a moment. Sun. She held the exact face and pained expression as she once did. Jiyong’s breath caught and he tripped over his own feet hastily and let out a horrible cry. So loud and repetitive that he wondered if it truelly came from his own, dead lungs. Tears filled his eyes as everything came back to him. Those horrible memories that made his body shudder in revulsion.