Life Begins With Death

How Did I End Up With A Vampire? Cont.

 

FIRST SECTION(?) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208812/how-did-i-end-up-with-a-vampire-bigbang-gdragon-korean-vampire-jiyeong-girl-seunghyunchoi

 

Jiyong watched the stars aimlessly as they pooled a hole of mercury in his pupils. His stomach twisted a little as he chewed his lip with furrowed eyebrows. His lip began to tremble and he scrunched his eyes up tightly, letting his head hand low. It’s been a year since they passed…Guilt began to crush his senses as he sniffed lightly. ‘It was my fault..’ he mumbled in a rasping breath. Gritting his teeth he sighed to the sky.

 

He had made a decision. As they year progressed, so had the guilt. The memories began to flood back with agony. Watching her die, and then knowing that he…Seunghyun…had ran off into the woods to take his own life. Tears stung his eye’s as  he thought back in shame and disgust. He would join them. He would take his own life.

 

In misery he trudged slowly along the empty streets of the night. The yellowish glow of the dull lights barely lit up the concrete as he walked. Confirming his own thoughts, he nodded briskly, shaking his now red-ish hair from his eyes he now walked briskly.

 

As the city lights became dull be breathed in a cold puff of air, filling his long since dead lungs. The atmosphere felt thick, heavy, grey. He walked slowly in the shadows of the on-coming forest and shivered as a cold wind whistled between the tree’s. His feet crunched on the twigs as he walked, creating a harsh sound through the silence of the tree’s as they observed him.

 

Shadows burned into his mind as he stopped walking. Silence filled the forest once more. Swallowing hard he let a shuddering breath escape. Gently he lay a shaking hand on his cold chest. As to be expected, no heart beat. ‘Take me away’ he choked quietly, his voice beginning to crack as stabs of nervous-ness shocked him to the bone.