Final

A Day With You [Oneshot]

“Ah, good to be back.” You smiled as your breathed in the smell of being back to school again.

“Seriously DaEun, you’re the only person that I know that actually likes school.” Kris stands next to you and flicks your forehead.

“YAH WATCH IT WU FAN!” As you run after Kris heading to your normal hangout spot.

 

You and Kris have been close friends since 6th grade. However there was a time during your middle school years that you where slightly attracted to your so called ‘guy best friend’ However, you two got distant when 7th grade started and soon found out he’s been dating one of you guys’ close friend NamKyu. You were kind of hurt at first, but your feelings soon died down since you wanted to be happy for them.

 

“Yah, Lee DaEun, are you okay?” As you daze back into reality of Kris waving his hand infront of you.

“Eo? Yeah, yeah I’m fine.” You retorted back to your best friend.

“Weird. I don’t see HeeYoung or MinHee here yet, don’t you usually carpool with them?” Kris asked, attempting to start a question.

“Oh, well they told me they’ll be a little late today so I got dropped off by my Mom.” You replied uninterested with Kris’ sudden attempt of starting a conversation early in the morning.

“You’re pretty odd today too. It seems like you’re avoiding me in a way.” Kris looks up at you and immediately sits next to the empty seat beside you that's welcoming him.

“How so? The day barely started Wu Fan….” You replied to him coldly.

Kris scoots closer to you making you freeze on the spot.

“Well, usually you’ll be overjoyed to see me DaEun-ah.” Kris leans close to you somehow sending shivers down your spine.

“D-do-don’t do that. I h-ha-ate when you do that K-kr-kris.” You stutter realizing how you just called him Kris and how tightly packed the small bench suddenly became.

“Eo DaEun ah?” Kris smirked seeing you so nervous.

“Uhm, so how’s NamKyu?” You scooted away from him moving to another bench in the rectangular table.

“Hm? NamKyu? I guess she’s fine. Why’d you ask?” Kris sat straight up surprised from your question.

“Well, aren’t you guys together?” You replied back surprised at how Kris doesn’t seem to care for his girlfriend.

“Haha, girlfriend? What do you mean? Omg DaEun, where have you been all along?” Kris smiled tries to control his laughter.

“But…but aren’t you guys together?” You asked feeling betrayed that you haven’t been updated from all of this.

“We broke up like a few months. What’s wrong with you.” Your best friend playfully smacked your arm.

“Oh.” Was all you can say, you still couldn’t believe that your best friend hasn’t updated you about his love life.

“But why’d you guys break up?” You looked up at him hoping for a legit answer.

“I guess you can say that I realized who I really like….” Kris replied dazing off.

“Well anyways, uh the bell’s about to ring and I still have to find my classrooms, I’ll see you after school DaEun!” Kris stands up heading to an unknown direction in the school.

 

-After School-

 

“Yah Lee DaEun, where are you?!” A message from Kris popped up on your smartphone.

“In the front gate. WU FAN.” You immediately replied emphasizing his name, he hates it whenever you call him by Chinese name.

“Alright I’ll meet you there soon, and stop calling me that, it’s Kris remember?”

“Sure, sure ‘Kris.’”

After, almost five minutes of waiting Kris wasn’t in sight anywhere and you were getting toasted by the blazing sun. You decided that you’ll walk home alone since you can’t stand it anymore.

“Ugh you really don’t have any patience don’t you?” Kris grabbed your shoulder stopping you from walking home alone.

“Well I’m sorry if I’m getting fried under the sun.” You glared at him.

“Haha I’m sorry. Here, I’ll make it up to you.” Kris smiled, the usual smile he gives off whenever you’re mad or angry at him. It seems that he always likes it when you’re in that state. It gives him a sense of humor, supposedly.

“How?” You raised your brows curious of what he’ll do.

“You’ll see...” Kris took your arm and led you out of the school area.

 

-After almost 10 minutes of walking-

 

“Ugh, where are we going!” You complained wiping some sweat off your forehead.

“You really have no patience DaEun-ah.” Kris looks back at you still giving that sheepish smile.

“But my feet hurts and I’m being toasted under the sun!” You continued complaining.

Kris suddenly stopped on his tracks and turned around walking over to you, kneeling, showing his back.

“Get on Princess DaEun.” Kris offered.

Hesitating of what to do, you awkwardly got on Kris’ back putting your arms on his shoulder.

“I suggest putting your arms around my neck if you don’t wanna fall.” Kris grinned while standing up.

“O-oh-okay.” You stuttered.

Being on Kris’ back is actually not bad; you can see almost anything. He’s like a huge skyscraper compared to all the guys at your school.

After almost 10 more minutes of walking, you and Kris finally reached a lake surrounded by a park.

“We’re here Princess.” Your best friend smiled.

You got off Kris’ back and stared at the place in awe.

“A lake and a park at the same time? Whoa, how’d you find this…” Amazed at how Kris finds places like these.

“I don’t know, I was just walking around and saw it.” Kris awkwardly said scratching the back of his head.

“Come on! I’ll show you my favorite place here!” Kris immediately grabbed your hand and ran to a nearby tree that’s next to the side of the lake.

 Right away Kris laid down on the grass and closed his eyes as if drifting off to dreamland. “Ah, the grass is so cold.” He exhaled calmly.

Meanwhile as Kris drifted off to dreamland you suppose, you decided to look more around the lake-park. As you were about to walk around, soft hands suddenly gripped around your arm.

“Stay with me please.” Kris seems to plead.

“Oh..” Was all your mouth can say.

“Lie down next to me, I want to catch up with you.” Kris’ voice sends shivers down your skin again.

You stood there awkwardly until you decided to sit on the cold grass your knees up your chest.

“You’re acting to so awkward today DaEun.” Kris looks up from you while laying down.

“I told you, to lie down with me and catch up, yet you’re sitting. That’s not fair.” Kris grabs your shoulder and quickly makes you lie down right next to see him.

He smirks upon seeing your flustered face and quickly looked up at the tree offering you two shade right now.

You just laid there glancing at Kris once in awhile. Your heart’s beating 1000 times faster than it should.

“You know, sometimes I feel like I want to be a leaf.” Kris suddenly says still looking up at the tree.

“And why is that?” Suddenly surprised by his sudden goal in life.

“Because leaves aren’t afraid to fall. Sometimes, they just go wherever the wind blows them.” Kris replies with deep emotions.

“Are you okay Wu Fan? You seem sick, I think the summer weather is getting into you.” You suddenly reach out to feel his forehead.

“I don’t know, I guess I just have too much in my mind.” He replied back as calm as possible.

“Oh.” Again escaped your mouth leaving you with nothing to say.

“Maybe, we should go then…” You suggested since it was getting late in the day and you still have homework to do.

“Can we stay a little longer? I like being here with you.” Kris suddenly stared in your eyes.

Your face suddenly turned in a color of a tomato and looked away from his gaze.

After almost an hour of laying down under the tree with Kris, you accidentally brushed your hand against his. You immediately moved your hand away from the sudden contact but Kris reached for your hand again and intertwined it with his.

“Wh-wha-what are you doing?” You asked, looking up at him.

“Your hand’s soft.” Kris gave you his eye smile not bothering to answer your question.

“I wish we can stay like this forever.” Kris whispered.

“Hm did you say anything?”  You asked looking up at him.

“Nothing.”

“Uh let’s go home now then? It’s getting kinda late…” Kris awkwardly stands up brushing off some grass off his clothes.

You sat up and reached your hand out to Kris hoping he would help you up.

As he was pulling you up, he suddenly lost his balance and Kris accidentally landed on top of you, your face centimeters away.

Your eyes became huge and you immediately tried standing up only finding Kris’ arms blocking your way.

“Uh, Kris…” You hinted at him.

However, Kris wouldn’t budge, his mesmerizing eyes still kept his lock on your face. Just then he spoke, his voice deeper this time, full of emotions.

“I wouldn’t mind being a leaf for you DaEun-ah.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! How was it?! I really hope you guys like it ^^ I'm pretty awkward at writing fluff or anything cute related, I don't even know how I managed to write my Jonghyun oneshot fluff haha. But I hope you guys like this one as well. This is dedicated to my friend Katrina~ I'm a Luhan biased, but I was just so inspired today I guess that I decided to write a new oneshot yay~ Hope you guys enjoy!

Comments are always appreciated~

LOL and here's some pictures of Kris staring killing your kokoros

KrisPowerDragon3.gif

 

EXO-MmostAmazing1.jpg

 

tumblr_m86merYljS1qeky2io1_500.png