My Little Sister

Unseen Book Two of the Altered Angeks series

 If you are still reading this... then I'm sorry I couldn't turn you away. But I may as well get on with this.

     I have a little sister. Her name is Ari, and she's the best little sister a guy could want. She's cute, funny, respects my personal space, and is just all around awsome. She has gorgeous blue eyes, light brown hair, and her cute little baby angel wings are all fluffy. If this weren't a book, I would show you a photo.

     " Sean, what are you gonna do today?" she asked me.

     " Well, I don't know..." I leaned back in my overstuffed La-Z-Boy. " I was thinking of taking my favorite person in the world to ice cream, except I forgot where the ice cream place is."

     " I'll show you! I'll show you where it is Sean!"

     " Oh, really? YOu know where the ice cream place is?"

     She gazed at me with those ENORMOUS blue eyes and, in her cute angel voice, said," Am I your favorite person in the whole wide world, Sean?"

     " Why, of course you 

     " Yay!!!" She jumped on me and gave me the world's biggest hug ever. " Thank you Sean! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

     That was years ago though. Now she's changed, and I don't know for better or for worse. And the worst part is... I could have stopped it. So now my perfect, darling young sister is a teenaged, moody, silver-haired nightmare. And all because of that stupid scroll. I wish I wouldv'e torn it up when I had the chance...