I'm Close To Your Heart, But I Still Feel That You Are Far from Me

Loving You Is Not a Mistake!

 

I was in the garden, having a cup of tea. Haaah, normal day for me. . .but not until he came.

"Hiii!!" Dara approached me at the garden.

We hugged. And I replied. "Hi Miss Dara!" I smiled.

"Hey, don't be so formal. Just call me 'eonni'(older sister)." She replied my smile.

"Arasso eonni.." I said. "Hmm, where's Sanghyun?" I asked while looked around.

"I think he's inside." She answered. "Go on meet him!" She smiled.

I ran inside, tried to find him. Then I saw a shadow, upstairs. I followed it. Slowly walk in a little futher, and . . . Someone pulled me inside a room. I was shocked and about to yell but he push me a little at the door till the door behind me, closed. When I was about to yell, he covered my mouth quickly. It's Sanghyun. He told me to be quiet, I nodded while breath a little fast. He let his hand off my mouth and he placed his both hands to the door. I kinda trapped now. I slowly look at him while leaning my back to the door. 

"Have you take your breakfast yet?" He asked while his face is a little closed to mine.

"Em, not y-yet." I answered. I'm blushing!

"Let's go have a breakfast." He smiled lightly while step back a little and reached his camera's bag.

"Hmm, o-okay! But lemme change first!" I said and walk to my room.

Imagine that YOU wearing this outfit, and you sure looking hot too ;D (for the girls only xD)

I carry my sling bag and a pair of white heals. Sanghyun and I went by a car. His car.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere, to my favorite place." He smiled while drove the car.

I'm curious that. Later we stopped at the parking lot right in front of a cafe. I get out from the car and jump a little, excitedly while closed the door. I smiles at Sanghyun as he get out from the car too.

"I love Starbucks Coffee!" I said with a big smiles.

He goes to me and said, "Me too. Let's come inside." He smiled back.

We entered the restaurant and order our coffee. Then we sat at the table for two which was closed to the wall. He's sitting in front of me now. Whenever I look at him, I got nervous. But I try to cool myself. 

"So, you like Latte huh?" I asked.

He nodded and look at me, "Hey, you wanna come with me to my favorite place?"

"Favorite place? What is it? Where? Well, of course I want!" I said eagerly.

"Grab your Frappucino, and let's go."-Sanghyun.

Okay, I'm so curious at that time. I know it could be good and bad. But I trust him. I know he'll take me to some better place. We took the car again to go there. It took us almost 40 minutes to arrive at that place. I fall asleep in the car and he woke me up.

"Hey, Hyorin. We're here." He said while tapping my shoulder.

My eyes was still closed and I still asleep. He tried again.

"Hyorin, wake up. We're here." But I still didn't answer. He suddenly fixing my hair gently and caress my cheek with his soft hand. I felt it and slowly woke up. He saw me and quickly looking at his camera and pretend to fix it. I smiled. 

"So, we're here?" I asked.

"Yup." He answered flatly. "Let's go." 

​I grabbed my bag and he grab he's too and also his camera. We walked side by side. The place look like a park to me but nothing special. But then. . .he suddenly take my hand and we walked a little further. Then I just WOWED. I can help it but to smile. That place he taking me was so great. It just so beautiful.

"So, do you like it?"-Sanghyun asked while looking at me.

​I looked around and grin. "I-I love it! Thanks for taking me here." I smiled at him.

He smiled back, "I'm glad you like it. This place is called Secret Garden. The best place in Seoul. It's my first time taking someone here. Especially a girl."

​I smiled more. "I guess I'm special to you, huh? Hahaha, kidding." I and walked away because my cheek was started to heating up.

He stared at me  for a while then go beside me. "Yes."

"Hmm?" I'm a little confused and looked at him but we're still walking, "What do you mean by yes?"

He hold my hand, "You are special to me."

When he said that, I really feels like it was only a dream. I can't believe he could say something that I want to hear so much. I was so shy that time. I'm nervous, my hands was sweating. I was so embarrassed. He ignored my sweaty hands and intertwine our fingers together. It was shocking for me because it was the first time my crush do that to me. Omg, I love his hands!! >///<

After that, we rest at a hut that close to the pond. I sat there, on the wood.(view the picture^)

"This place make me so comfortable and relax." I closed my eyes while smiles and take a deep breath.

I didn't notice that he actually silently taking my pictures. He got caught as I open my eyes.

"Hey! Are you taking my pictures?!" I asked.

"Err, I'm sorry!" His cheek started to blush.

I giggles and thought that how cute he really are! He's totally different than before. When I'm still laughing he came closer to me and place his hands on the wood between my brisket. Automaticly I silent and look at him. He smiled at me while close his face to mine. My heart fluttered and my lips just shut. He keep looking at my lips and eyes. Is he teasing me or what? Ahh, now I blushed more! Is he going to kiss me? He tilting his head and bring his lips closer as he closed his eyes. I can't help it but to close my eyes too and wait for the kiss. I felt it, his lower lips touched mine. He kissed my lips softly. I fell for his kiss and kissed him back. But it stopped when I realized that my phone rang. I pushed him a little.

"Why?" He looked at me but I didn't. I was so shy to look at him so I just took my phone. Oh my god. My hubby is calling.

"Who's calling? Why not pick it up?" He asked me while I'm biting my lips wondering should I answer it.

"W-wait." I walked a little far from Sanghyun and picked up the call.

Conversation on the phone.

"Honey, where are you?"-Dennis.

"Hmm, out. Why?"-Me.

"Where? Alone?"-Dennis.

"Well, somewhere. Err, with...someone."-Me.

"Who? A girl or a guy? Don't you try to cheat on me, you understand that?"-Dennis said like he's threatening me.

"I...I didn't." I quickly changed the topic. "Have you eaten already?"

"No, not yet. Hey, lunch with me today."-Dennis.

I turned my head to Sanghyun who stared at me. "Let see if I can."

"You can. I love you honey. See you."-Dennis.

"See you."-I said and hung up. I sighed and walked back to Sanghyun. Remembering that I've got a husband already, I felt guilty. I shouldn't kiss other guy beside him.

"Dennis huh?"-Sanghyun.

"Can you send me home now?"-Me.

"Hmm, okay. If that what you want."-Sanghyun.

So, he sent me back home. He lead me to the front door. Before I closed the door, I talked to him about the thing that happened at the Secret Garden.

"About what happened at the garden..." I still looking down, avoiding eyes-contact with him.

"You mean the kissed? I'm sorry, but I can't help it." He hold my hands suddenly.

"Eh? But...why?" I asked and slowly looked at him as I hold back his hands.

"I have feelings for you, Hyorin." He looked into my eyes and confessed it sincerely.

I was shocked and speechless. I can't believe this!! Well, many girls think that their crush usually won't even look at them. But...actually sometimes they may have feeling for us. But it is insane if it really happened! I mean it's a miracle!

"Hyorin...I love you. And I'm sorry if I am too late to tell you this."-Sanghyun.

I let his hands go, "This...this is wrong. Y-you know that I'm married with your brother already. And the fact is you're my brother-in-law now!" >__< -Me. 

Oh god, how hurt it is to let him go...I really wanna tell him that I love him too. 

"Hyorin...I know you're started to love me too..I knew it since you kissed me back. I knew it. You'll see, I'll find out about it and you'll confess to me back." He said confidently and walked away.

I looked at him walking away and my tears just falls. I whisper to myself. "I'm sorry...I can't do anything....I'm sorry. I love you too, my dear. I love you but I can't decide it yet...I still with Dennis."

How complicated my love story is... I closed the door and walk upstairs. Laying on my bed and cried again.

At the hotel.

"Hey, Noona. Let's move to our family house."-Sanghyun.

"What? are you sure?"-Dara said while reading magazine.

He sat on the couch, "Please, noona."

Dara sighed and stopped reading. "You still in love with her, don't you? Don't be stupid. Forget her. She's having a life with Dennis already. Don't you try to do something stupid, baby."

"I don't care, noona. I want her back. And you know what? Today, I kissed her. Actually she kissed me back! I know, noona. She love me too. I'll prove it." Sanghyun.

"K-kissed?!"-Dara.

"Yes." He kneel in front of the couch where his sister was sitting on. "I'm begging. Help me to have her back, Noona."

"Oh god...." She sighed and lied down while cover her face with the magazine. "Let me think first!"

He smiled, "Okay, noona. I know you love me!"

"Blehh...you only love me when you need my help!" Dara tongued out at him.

"Eh? I always love my noona!!" He suddenly jumped on the couch and tickles his sister.

They both laughed and play around in the hotel.