When Jealousy Strikes

When Jealousy Strikes

Everyone was surprised when Taeyang twitted that forever leader; Kwon Jiyong is now on twitter. He gained 341,803 followers within a week and currently following 38 people on twitter. But fans asked, 'He's not following Park Bom? Why?' 'How can he keep on following people without following Bom and Minzy?' 'I though he once said that he's addicted to our Park Bom?' and etc. But It got worst when people saw that Kiko was the 27th people that GD followed. Everyone was like "Ehhh?" but not only the fans, Park Bom was also like "Ehhh?"



Park Bom's POV : Oh, It's been awhile. I should check my twitter to be updated with people. Hmm? @IBGDRGN? Is this for real? Jiyongie is now on twitter? *checks* Oh, this is real. But.. Wait. What.. Why? He's not following me?! Urgh this silly kid!!! Okay fine, I'm not following you either, I will just follow you If you start following me. Hmpph. >3<


And days has passed, but Jiyong is not following Bom still. He even made an Instagram account but still not following Bom. It was really hard to believe that he's not following Bom and Minzy when they're all from YG Entertainment. People asked, "Ya, I thought you guys are family? But you forgot to follow Bom and Minzy?"... That was fans thought.


Kwon Jiyong's POV : Uhh, man. Why are they keep on tweeting to me that I forgot to follow Bom noona and Minji? -__- You guys don't understand... I just can't follow noona because.. Uhh nevermind. And I can't follow Minji alone because It'll be obvious that there's something between... that.. Urgh! I should just tweet random Instagram photos.


And again, days has passed and Jiyong is still not following Bom. And this is the final moment when Bom got pissed. So she followed new twitter peeps. Not just one, two.. but five. No Jiyong on the list. Is this like get-jealous-mission? Some people thought. Bom not just followed new people but she made her twitter account private too. Maybe she didn't want Jiyong to see her tweets.


Park Bom's POV : Wohohoho~ Now, you can't see my tweets now. You must follow me to see my tweets. You should, If not, AHHHH Jiyong-ah, you're really dead!!

 



It was on the middle of the night when BIGBANG came back from Shanghai and Jiyong stayed on YG free room. It has once Mac computer and he started to look for something. He kept on looking around, looking if there's no one behind him. Whenever he hear a footsteps near the room, he quickly close the tab and act like he's just listening to music. When he was a bit sure that there's no one behind him, he finally clicked the article he was looking for.



"How.. to.. Stop... Being jealous?? What is that! Hahahaha.." Bom read the screen and burst out laughing. And ofcourse, Jiyong was really shocked so he quickly closed the tab and turned around to face Bom.

"Ya, noona! Why are you here?" Jiyong asked with his cheeks getting red.

"Because I was plannig to make a me2day video and you're here looking for. What was that again? Hahaha. How to stop.. hahaha!" Bom couldn't control her self but to laugh and laugh.

"Ya, noona! Why are you being like this?" He stood and sat on the sofa.

"Ya, Jiyong-ah. You like someone right? Stop pretending like a hard-guy-that-don't-really-care-about-a-girl." Bom pouted.

"I don't like anyone! It's just that.. My.. Friend.. asked me to search for it!!" Jiyong panicked.

"Oh, I see. So your friend doesn't have Internet? and for that reason, your face gets reddened by just searching for that article? Ah, Jiyong-ah, Mianhae. I should just believe you then." Bom smiled and sarcastically said. 

"....... But uhh.." Jiyong said while sighing. 

"You can trust me, Jiyongie. You know that, right?" Bom sat on Jiyong's side and softly tapped Jiyong using her elbow.

"I know, noona. I'm sorry.." Jiyong said in a serious way.

"But let me ask you, you know that I have twitter right?" Bom asked.

"Yes.. uh, no! Mollayo!" Jiyong trying to lie again.

"Aigoo, stop lying! This jealous guy," Bom said. 

"Jealous? Ya, I don't get jealous!" 
 


While they were arguing about jealousy, someone entered the room with a confused-face. And that someone named.
 


"What are you guys up to? Kwaenchana?" YANG CEO said. 

"Oh, Sajangnim. I'm sorry for the noise.." Jiyong stood and bowed.

"I'm sorry.." Bom stood and bowed with her 'eoteohkhe face'.

"Seems like you guys are okay ne? I'll go now." Yang ceo said and leave.

"This is your fault.." Bom said and sighed.

"What I've done?" Jiyong felt that Bom was really upset because of YANG Ceo so he calmy asked Bom.

"You keep on shouting that's why he heard us shouting..." Bom sighed. 

"Mian, noona." Jiyong said. 

"Okay, I will admit. Sit here." Jiyong sat and offered his side to Bom. 

"What now?" Bom asked.



"The reason why I'm not following on twitter is because I don't feel good.." Jiyong said.
 
"Hmm? What do you mean?" Bom was confused.
 
"When I joined twitter, someone sent me a link of you and.." Jiyong stopped.
 
"And? Nugu? (who?)" Bom smiled and asked.
 
"Noona, don't smile. I feel so embarassed telling you this." Jiyong said.
 
"Arasseo." Bom's face is not serious again.
 
"Someone sent me a link of your picture with Hyung." Jiyong said and his face redenned again.
 
"Hyung? Ahh. Tabi?" Bom asked.
 
"Oh see, your first thought is always Hyung. -__-" Jiyong was disappointed.
 
"That, because your one and only Hyung from BIGBANG is Tabi, right?" Bom explained.
 
"Yeah.. But.." Jiyong sighed.
 
"Don't tell me the article you were reading earlier is for me? For you to stop being jealous because of me and Tabi?" Bom felt happy.
 
"Ya.. Noona.. Why are you so straight forward? Aigoo, this uksusu girl." Jiyong said.
 
"But that's true right? right? right! Hahaha" Bom laughed.
 
"Yes, that's true. I admit now." Jiyong said casually.
 
"But why are you so jealous?" Bom said.
 
"It's because fans keep on pairing you with Hyung. And only few pairs you with me.." Jiyong said.
 
"How can you be so cute when you're jealous? Haha" Bom said.
 
"Ya, noona. Stop playing around! I'm serious okay!" Jiyong said.
 
"I'm not! So what fans tweeted about me and tabi?" Bom said, trying to make Jiyong even more jealous.
 
"Fans call you, TOPBOM, SPRINGTEMPO and the other one is.. ah, that! Alien Couple. But wait, ya, noona! Why do you want to know? You like Hyung??" Jiyong said.
 
"Aigoo. Hahahahaha! Then what fans call you with me?" Bom asked while smiling.
 
"Oh! You know noona, fans call us.. GBOM. Cute right? And some fans call us YONGBOM too! It fits perfectly right, than Alien couple. You don't like being called Alien, right noona?" Jiyong was really excited.
 
"I like it, though." Here again, Bom trying to make Jiyong jealous.
 
"So you really like Hyung.." Jiyong sighed and said.
 
"I like the both of you, stylish guys." Bom said in a serious way.
 
"Then who do you like the more?" Jiyong asked with anxiety,
 
"I can't answer that. But, let me give a clue." Bom stood and said.
 
"What, noona?"
 
"I like guys who gets jealous.  I find it cute." Bom said and smiled and she walked away and leave the room. And Jiyong stood and shouted;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Noona, I'm jealous!!" Jiyong cutely said and smiled.