You're Sending Me Where?

Seoul Gangs

~ I finally started!~

 

I walked in the front door of my house, where I was living with my mom and dad. I glanced around nervously, closed the door behind me as quietly as possible, and tried to sneak past the kitchen, unnoticed, where I could hear my parents' voices coming from.

"Lee Alice!" My dad yelled, and I froze. . Not good. I put on a fake cheery smile, and backtracked into the room. I was dead.

My 'rents stood shoulder to shoulder, arms crossed, eyebrows furrowed in anger. "This is the last straw. We got another call from Sensei Kyosuke, about yet another fight you were in."

"Dad, the kids was making fun of Misa-chan-"

"Does that give you the right to kick him out of the classroom window?" My mom interuppted.

"You didn't hear what he said-"

"Enough! We're sending you back to Korea to live with your brother. And if you don't behave this time, its off to reform school. Your bags are already packed, and you'll be taking Dimitri with you," at the sound of her name, my big Akita dog, Dimitri, came bounding in, tail wagging to see me. 

(A/N: If I spell things wrong, please go easy on me!)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGnK9xneMazbjpNZfExnf(Dimitri)

I stared at my parents, opened mouthed. "But no one has heard from Joon since Rain..." I swallowed hard, unable to finish. My mother rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, Mira, it's been four years. Just say it. Rain died. You're fine now." I glared fury at my mother. How could she just say it faltly? He was her son, after all. "We looked up your brother, and talked him into taking you. Your flight leaves in two hours. You'd best be on it." I huffed, and turned away, whistling for Dimitri. 

~

As I tugged my luggage along, Dimirti in a dog kenel behind me, I thought about Joon. I hadn't seen him since Rain's accident. Would he be the same? Would he be nice to a sister he hadn't been bothered to keep track of for years? Would he just ignore her, aside from feeding her? If he even did that?

As a man came to load Dimitri, I bent beside his kenel, and laced my fingers through the wire mesh. "Hey, Ri. We're going back home to Seoul. I hope our Korean isn't too shaky. I'll see when our flight lands. Bye, Love." I let him be taken away, and went to board the plane. As I got to the top of the stairs, I looked out at the horizen, where I could just barely make out the outline of Mount. Fuji in the distance. I turned with a sigh, and boarded.

~

As I stood outside Seoul INternational Airport, Dimitri on a leash beside me, I looked out at the on coming cars, trying to catch a glimpse of Joon in the window of one. I didn't. Instead, a black sedan (not suspicous at all) pulled up in front of me, and a tinted window rolled, down, the head of some strange man poking out.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReP1PxhODVSus2kcU1QdC

"You Alice?" He asked, looking me up and down. I nodded. "Nice to meet ya. I'm G.O. Your brother sent me to take you home. Toss your stuff in the trunk, put the dog in back, and come on in." He rolled the window back up. I did as he said. 

The ride 'home' was akward. Around thrity minutes after our departure, and glanced at me curiously. "So whats the story? 'Rents kick ya out, or what?"

"The kicked me out. Said I had to make it here or go to reform school."

He nooded in understanding. "What did you do? Joon said you were a fighter. Is that why?" I nodded. "I see. Joon and our friends, we're a bit rough too. But you'll love living with us."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "'Us'?" I echoced, confused.

"Joon didn't tell you? He and I live together, with three other guys."

"I haven't spoken to Joon in four years." I answered blandly. He seemed at a lack of words, and stopped talking for the rest of the ride. 

~

When we pulled off a side road, into a densely forested area, I was a bit worried they were living in a hut or something. I was wrong. Again.

We pulled up a long drive way, and ended up in front of a very nice house. Probably millions of dollors. My jaw dropped at the sight.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5VKBzPsxJXWqOQjgrrqR

G.O laughed as he opend his door. "Welcome home." I didn't have any words. "We all pitched in for the house. Pretty nice, ne?" I nodded, and opened the door to get out, DImitri following by climbing over the passenger seat. I tugged my luggage up the front walk, and G.O opened the door for me. Behind it, it opened in to a large foyer. 

A half asleep looking boy desended the stairs, his black hair sticking up all over the place. "I knew you were home, G.O hyung." He yawned, stretching his arms up and rolling his neck.  He blinked open his eyes sleepily, and they found mine. 

(A/N: I'm getting ideas as I go, and I'm making Thunder a love interest, and taking out L.Joe as one...MIAN! Please don't unsubsrcibe because of that. And if you have friends that like MBLAQ, please send them this story!)

His brown eyes widened. "Your eyes are green!" His tiredness forgotten, he rushed the rest of the way down the stairs, and stared at me intensely. "And they're not contacts! Weird! How are they like that?" he looked at me curiously.

"I'm a qauter American, a quater Japanese, and half Korean." I answered sheppishly. He nodded, like this was the answer he had expected.

"Thunder," another voice called from down the hall. "Can you not scare my dongsaeng? I haven't seen her in a long time. No reason to shake her up more." 

From around a corner, came a man I didn't recognize.
BEFORE                                           AFTER (A/N: Seriously, Predebut Joon...I LOVE IT)

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP_JlGiZn4VuLozKqQ9KK

I frowned. "Who are you?" I asked in confusion. (I just couldn't get a break today. Nothing was making sense.) His own smile plummeted.

"I'm Joon.." My jaw dropped. 

"But..you're so muscular...and you grew out your hair! You even dyed it!" I gasped, shocked. He rolled his eyes. 

"Are you going to give your Oppa a hug, or not?" He asked, trying to look like my not-immediate affection hurt his feelings. I stepped into his out stretched arms until some one cleared their throat behind me. I pulled back, and turned to take in the new boy. He was tall and thin, with blonde, cut and styled hair. 

"Not to interrupt, but this just arrived from the airport," He held up a gigantic black suit case. 

"OMO! My babies!" I rushed forward, taking the case from him, and gentley set it on the ground before hastily ping it and examining its contents. Four swords, 10 daggers, six sets of ninja stars, and a set of matching katanas sat carefully arranged inside. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

Joon looked curiously in my shoulder. "And Mom and Dad swore you weren't a gangster.." I frowned. 

"I'm not. I prefer to go unnoticed and keep to myself. But, that doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself. With or without weapons." I glanced at the four guys in a circle around me. "And if any of you even think of touching anything in this bag, or any of my other bags, I'll use everything at my dispossal to kill you," I growled, pointedly zipping the bag back up. Demitri barked for emphasis. 

"So where am I staying?" I asked, and the boys exchanged smirks. 

~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_HvcF7-GPuONQcVQumlb

I stared at the room in awe. It was a teenaged girls dream room. 

"And look! There's an extra bed if you want friends over!" MIr pointed out, excitedly. I didn't really care about the beds, my eyes already messuring the bookshelf, judging how many books I could fit on it. 

"How did you-"

"Thunder picked it. He guessed." Joon answered, and Thunder blushed.

"How did you get it-"

"Ready in time? We've had weekes." That pulled my up short. 

"W-weeks? But I was kicked out today.."

Mir, Thunder, G.O, and Joon all blinked in confusion. 

"You mom called us last month, told us you'd be coming," G.O said, his frown deepening when mine did. She had planned this......

Trying to distract me from this earth shaking news, Joon opened the closet door, and rummaged around, looking for something.  We even got new outfits..and...." He pulled something out, and presented it to me in a flurish, "Picked up your Seoul High uniform!" 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBSbdMTWbfTrLTBCGN18_

I blinked. "The skirt is a little....short, don't ya think?" I asked, trying not to sound overly dramatic about something like clothing. 

Joon's face fell, again. Great, I was already disappointing my brother. 

"No, no. I don't mind. I'll just wear leggings." I covered, and he nooded in satisfaction. 

"Dinners at six, Seungho Hyung will be home at eight. Otherwise...we'll leave you to it." He turned to leave, but Thunder tapped his shoulder. 

"You might want to remove the Automatic from the closet," he said, and Joon nodded, digging back into my closet. I stumbled back in fear when he pulled out a gun. 

 

"W-why do you have a gun?!?"

The boys frowned again. "Didn't your mom tell you?" Mir asked.

"We're" Thunder started

"Gangsters." Joon finished

~