~The journey begins~

Hypotized by cupid
.......The next day....... The alarm clock ringed at exactly 8:30 to get roxielle ready Clock: *ring!* *ring!* Rox:(slow) god I hate that sound. Roxielle woke, opening her eyes and getting out of the bed, she took her uniform and dashed to the bathroom (17 minutes and 3 seconds later....) Roxielle finishes bath, She hurried up and eat Then ran quickly going out, without even saying goodbye to her mom. Mom: she changed...**frowns** Roxielle ran going toward hollies house, Hollie was waiting for her to arrive. **Roxielle and hollie** Hollie:hey roxi! Rox: mornin' Hollie: shall we? Rox: haha Hollie joined Roxielle walked school when Bell: *RING* *RING* Rox: ooh! Class time see you later hal! Hollie: no problemo! Roxielle walked by the hallway straight to her classroom ......But she accidentally bumped a guy while walking! Without care Roxielle walked further Manuellé: hey! You stupid bastard! You ruin' my $200 signature shoes! Come back! Roxielle ran close to Manuellé and whispered Rox: So what? Your signature shoes is just a piece of crap! Even dumpster people can buy that! Roxielle backstabs Manuellé without looking and walked going to her class without looking , as Roxielle stepped in , the whole class stared at her Rox: errr.....what? The whole class just stared at her, Roxielle sat in a vacant student seat and a cool looking girl just came out of nowhere Taylor: how dare you backstab my boyfriend! Rox: what? Toylor: its you right?!? The stupid bastard! Rox: so? Suddenly the teacher came inside and greeted Teacher: good morning class! Class: good morning Ma'am Teacher: you may have your seat. Everybody in class seated in their seat.. except Taylor Teacher: yes Taylor? Do you have something to share? Taylor: ughh! **goes to seat** Rox: serves you right.