Le Chapitre 1

I'm Genie For You Girl.

 

 

ge·nie /ˈjēnē/

 

nounA magic soul but in a human form, which grants a person’s wish before that person’s time is over or in other

words, before the that person passes away. Every genie’s life depends on their “Tree of Life”, the more the number of

leaves on the tree, the longer the life span of the genie and vice versa. Every time a genie grants a human’s wish, they

earn an extra five leaves which equivalents to an extra 50 years (5 human years). No genie can simply grant a human’s

wish, they have to train from a young age for approximately 10 to 15 years.

Abilities:

Have perfect eyesight; able to see from kilometres away, but only on their planet

Able to grant a person’s wish; requires a lot of stamina and power

 

-----

Baekhyun looked out the window, his gaze was stuck to that one specific girl which lived on Earth 100,400km away. He sighed, it’s been 40 years since he last saw her.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a loud thump in the background. He turned his head back and saw his close friend on the floor gripping onto his toes while muttering silent curses. Kyungsoo gave him a goofy grin which made Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo walked towards Baekhyun and looked at the girl which Baekhyun has been staring at for who knows how long “Yah, why are you still looking at that girl? It’s been 40 years since you last saw her during your training day, It’s not like she’ll ever remember you if you two happen to meet again” It was a normal routine for Kyungsoo to nag at Baekhyun, Kyungsoo was basically the umma of EXO, he cooks, feeds and takes care of them. But then again no genies have parents, each and every one of them just appeared out of nowhere.

“40 years is only 4 human years, so if he’s lucky there’s a possibility that she could remember him” Chanyeol shrugged while munching on the last packets of lays.

Baekhyun mouthed a “thanks” and Chanyeol just replied by nodding his head.

Kyungsoo looked at the two of them with a diva look on his face “You guys are always teaming up on me” both Baekhyun and Chanyeol chuckled at Kyungsoo’s childish behaviour.

Just then Sehun slammed the door open and barged into the room which caused everybody to whip their heads back. Sehun coughed awkwardly and straightened his posture.

“Ehem, the ‘Great one’ wants to see Byun Baekhyun immediately” he announced in a deep voice. Everyone looked at Sehun weirdly before Kyungsoo spoke up, “Yah, why are you speaking like that?”

“Because I sound soooo cool” He chuckled to himself, *this boy is so easily amused* was what everyone thought at the moment. Soon, everyone’s gaze was fixed on Baekhyun. The ‘Great one’ never calls anyone unless it was an emergency or unless someone’s in deep trouble.

Baekhyun gulped and unsteadily walk towards the room of the ‘Great one’. It was his first time meeting the ‘Great one’ so he was as nervous a hell. He gripped onto the beautifully carved golden doorknob and turned it slowly. The door open and he was greeted by two row of soldiers, he bowed to them and walked down the red carpet and got onto his knees in front of the ‘Great One’.

“Yes, ‘Great One’ how may I help you?” Baekhyun said politely, watching his every word.

“Byun Baekhyun, I have called you here because you are ready to go to Earth and grant someone’s wish”. The ‘Great One’ smiled at the shock expression plastered on Baekhyun’s face.

“May, I, um, may I know who’s wish I shall be granting?” Baekhyun mentally slapped himself for stuttering in front of the ‘Great One’.

“Of course” He rummaged through the drawer filled with files and picked up a certain file which had Baekhyun’s name stamped on it.

“Oh, you shall be granting…….. Shin Gayun’s wish”

-----

Anneyong!

Sooo, It’s a bit boring for now but I assure you it’s going to get better.

The female character will appear……. Soon ⊙ω⊙

Anyways, I’ll try my best to update more frequently

Subscribe and comments are most welcome