Power Struggle

Power Struggle

 

 

“So help me god Taemin I will take away your phone!”  Key spat angrily, a dishtowel clinched in his hand that he kept shaking menacingly in the maknae’s face.

 

“Oh stop it hyung.  I am twenty years old,” Taemin responded with an eye roll as he continued to lounge nonchalantly against the countertop, ignoring Key’s theatrics.

 

“And I will still ground you until our next comeback if you don’t sit down this instant,” Key exclaimed, his face red with anger.

 

“Hyung you are being ridiculous,” Taemin said mildly, glancing up at the older boy with an air of indifference. 

 

“Maybe so but how would you like to explain to the Super Junior hyungs how you can’t hang out with them because you are grounded, and all because you wouldn’t eat your peas.  How fun does that sound Taemin?”  He smirked triumphantly at the annoyed sigh that left the younger boy. 

 

The chair squeaked noisily as Taemin sat down, grabbing his spoon and shoving a large serving into his mouth.  “Happy?”  He mumbled which caused flecks of green to spew across the table.

 

Key smiled brightly, his anger had dissipated immediately upon Taemin’s forfeiture, “Don’t talk with your mouth full Taemin.”

 


There is a random story behind this one... maybe I will tell you someday. 

 

But for now, let's not even talk about the level of unedited this is... <3