Chapter 25: Changes

Bumping Into The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu POV 

 

Its been a month and a half after that event. We start to fight and argue with each other over the smallest things. She gets cranky easy. I never really knew what happened. We would fight and then we would just act like nothing happened. 

 

"Why didnt you call me! I was worried about you!" i yelled.

 

"I didnt want to." she mumbled.

 

"What do you mean you didnt want to! im your boyfriend. I need to know where you are!"

 

"Okay well wanna know where im going next?"

 

I crossed my arms. 

 

"IM GOING HOME." She slams the door and walks out.

 

She got skinnier. Theres a difference when i hug her. Her skin was pale after another month. Whenver i try to embrace her, she would feel annoyed and let go. Whenever i asked her whats wrong we would always end up fighting. I got so frustrated and i didnt know what to do. 

 

"Will you please tell me whats wrong. You've been acting weird these days." I held onto her fragile arm before she walked out of my room.

 

"Nothings wrong."

 

"Have you not been eating? Come. I'll take you to go eat right now."

 

"Shirreo." at first i thought she was just pouting cutely.

 

"Come on."

 

"I said. I.Dont.Want.To. You dont need to tell me what i need to do and what i dont need to do. Im old enough to take care of myself. I'll see you tomorrow." She walked out with no goodbye.

 

Hoya POV

 

She called me this last night to ask how i was doing. It seems like she forgot to hang up the phone so i listened in on an interesting conversation with her brother. Now i know the real reason why. I now know the truth. She's been making me worry. I need to confront her.

 

JinYoung POV

 

She told me what had happen. I told that i would support her in every way. But its killing me to see her like this.

 

She came home from school, looking exhausted as usual. I flipped through the channels.

 

"Snacks are in the fridge. You look exhausted these days. I cutted fruits for you. Are you studying for finals or something?"

 

I didnt hear her reply so i stood up. She went into her room. I walked toward her room and opened the door.

 

"Yah, Sang Ri you-" My eyes shot wide open. She struggles to pull open her drawer to throw the medication in. I grabbed the bottle out of her hands and held her wrist to stop her from resisting.

 

"Why the hell are you taking anti depressants! What the is wrong with you!" i threw the medication bottle on the floor. The pills scattered everywhere.

 

"Mind your own business oppa." she mumbles before trying to kneel down to pick up the pills when i pulled her back up on her feet.

 

"Sang ri!" i placed my hands on her shoulder firmly.

 

She starts to cry.

 

"Its complicated okay! I just hate my life so much!" She run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter