All I Ever Need

Give Me a Chance

Camera in hand, Eunji made her way towards the clubroom located on the other side of the school. She was an active member of the yearbook committee for her journalism and photography skills. She was definitely one of the prettier girls in the school but there were no such things as queenka's or kingka's. Not like in dramas. Everyone knew everyone and people got along well.

But there are a group of boys that get a little more love than the rest. The choir boys, if you will. They sing exceptionally well and are all good-looking. They win in district competitions every year and since they're all graduating this year, the yearbook committee decided to dedicate a whole page to them and Eunji was appointed photographer.

Eunji hadn't really spoken to the boys before. She had classes with a few of them, but she never socialized with them because she always ate with the other yearbook staff, brainstorming new ideas.

 

Now that the school day was over and the hallways were empty, Eunji walked through the halls with ease. She never dared to bring her camera out with the crowded halls. The camera practically cost her her life savings.

She reached the door that labeled, “EXO Clubroom” and knocked on it before turning the knob.

The room was large with soundproof walls and the boys were all standing on the choir stairs, chatting loudly.

Eunji cleared , causing everyone to look in her direction.

“Lee Eunji imnida. I'm here on behalf of the yearbook committee. I'll be taking some pictures of you guys for the next couple of days,” she said.

A baby-faced guy walked up to her with a smile.

“That's fine. I'm Luhan,” he said and held out a hand.

Eunji shook it.

“And that's Chen, Baekhyun, Minseok, Yixing and Joonmyun. We have another member, Kyungsoo, but he's running a little late.”

They all waved to her and she bowed.

“I'll just be on the side, don't pay me any attention.”

“How can we not pay attention to such a beautiful girl?” Baekhyun asked.

She raised an eyebrow at his attempt at flirting. “Cute.”

He just smirked.

 

As the boys were warming up their voices, Eunji held up her camera to take experimental shots to test the lighting and exposure.

Suddenly the door flew open and she looked up to see a student panting.

“Sorry...I'm late...sister got sick. I needed....to take her...home,” he said in between pants.

“It's alright Kyungsoo-ah.”

Eunji took a quick shot of him, causing him to blink in surprise in her direction.

As the boys started to talk again, Eunji looked through her shots and stopped at the one of Kyungsoo. She zoomed in on his big, adorable eyes then his plump lips and smiled. She looked around the room to find the boy and found him laughing with Joonmyun. He was totally attractive and she wanted him.

She proceeded to take a couple more shots to make sure the position of the flash was good, using Kyungsoo as her model.

 

A voice startled her.

“You know, you're taking quite a lot of Kyungsoo-ah. I'm kind of jealous.”

Eunji looked up and met eyes with Baekhyun.

“Jealous, are you?” She eyed him up and down and smirked. “Not my type.”

Baekhyun was hurt but managed to keep his face neutral.

“Oh really, doll face? We'll see about that.”

Eunji just continued to take some shots, paying him no attention. “Yeah...we'll see.” She was used to guys trying to get in her pants or trying to date her. It was hard for Eunji to find a guy that caught her eye and in that moment, it was Do Kyungsoo.

 

The boys started practicing their songs together and they sounded amazing. Eunji had never been to one of their competitions or heard them sing in the talent show but now she understood why they were praised so much. Their voices blended perfectly and their harmonizing was on point.

One voice started doing a solo and Eunji felt all the air become knocked out of her. She lowered her camera lens and stared wide eyed at the source of the beautiful voice that filled the room.

Kyungsoo sang with his eyes closed and a hand on his stomach.

“She's mah baby....” he sang.

Eunji watched his mouth form the sensual words of the song and she her lips, wondering how Kyungsoo's lips would feel against hers or how y his husky voice would sound like if he were to whisper in the ear.

She continued to watch him sing in admiration and Baekhyun noticed this, frown immediately forming.

 

The next day, the second the school bell rang, signaling the end of the day, Eunji shot up in her seat to retrieve her camera bag. All she could think about was Do Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo, and Do Kyungsoo.

We walked into the clubroom and noticed that she was the second one to arrive that day. Kyungsoo being the first one.

“You're here early,” she said.

He jumped and turned around with those big eyes. “Oh! You scared me. Yeah. I wanted to come early today to make up for my tardiness yesterday. What's your name again?”

“Eunji. Lee Eunji. And you?” she asked even though she knew the answer.

“Do Kyungsoo. That's such a nice camera. It would take me ages to figure out how to work it.”

Eunji purposely set her bag beside Kyungsoo's so it gave her an excuse to talk to him later.

“It's really not that bad. But some people are meant to stand in front of a camera instead of behind one.” She snapped a photo of him, the flash blinding his vision for a moment and he smiled.

Eunji looked at the picture and grinned. “You come out on camera well. You look handsome.”

She showed him the picture and he formed an 'o' with his mouth.

“Well, nothing beats the real thing though,” she added and locked eyes with the taller.

Kyungsoo stared back at her and bit his bottom lip. “I-uh, should probably start warming up.”

Eunji frowned but nodded.

 

The boys started piling in one by one and greeted Eunji nicely.

Baekhyun walked in with a Popsicle in his mouth and threw the bag to Suho who caught it perfectly.

“I bought some drinks,” the boy said and plopped himself in the chair beside Eunji.

“Did you get banana milk?!” Kyungsoo practically yelled and started running towards the bag of refreshments.

Eunji giggled and muttered, “Cute.”

Baekhyun placed an arm around Eunji. “Notice anything different?”

She looked at him. “You put on more eyeliner today?”

Baekhyun frowned. “I got a hair cut!”

“Oh, sorry.”

The boy pouted and continued to his Popsicle.

 

At the end of their practice, the boys played a round of rock, paper, scissors to see who would be in charge of cleaning the chalkboard that was filled with music notes and lyrics. In the end, Kyungsoo lost.

Eunji smirked and used that to her advantage.

Since she had a lot of equipment, it took her longer to pack up then everyone else so it was just the two of them.

As Kyungsoo was cleaning the board, Eunji would sneak glances in his direction and chuckle when he'd jump to get the higher places.

“Don't laugh at me,” Kyungsoo said with a pout.

“You're just cute.”

He cleared his throat awkwardly and dusted off the chalk that managed to get on his uniform jacket.

 

Kyungsoo walked over to where Eunji was standing and started to stuff music scores into his bag.

“I like you.”

He froze and looked over at her. They were closer than he thought and he could see his own reflection in her brown eyes.

“What?” he asked.

“I said, I like you.”

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Eunji just smiled and looked down to zip up her bag.

“I'm sorry. I don't like you like that,” Kyungsoo said quietly, voice barely audible.

Eunji grinned. “I was thinking you'd say that. It's okay. I just wanted you to know. But...” She slung her bag over her shoulder and turned to walk away, stopping right behind him to bring her lips to his ear.

“You'll be mine soon enough...” she whispered and left the room, leaving a red faced Kyungsoo behind.

 

The next morning, a carton of banana milk in hand, Eunji searched the halls for her crush. It was new for her, since she always arrived to school just a minute before the bell but today, she arrived early hoping to find the older boy.

She saw him at his locker, struggling to get his books into his bag. She smirked and strutted over to him. He had shut the locker just in time to meet her face to face.

His big eyes pierced into hers and she smiled while holding out the banana milk.

Kyungsoo just stared down at it.

“How did you...?” he started to ask.

Eunji chuckled. “Yesterday, you practically went crazy over it.”

“Look, Eunji. I don't know if I did anything to lead you on but-”

“Lead me on? It's just banana milk. Are you going to take it or not?”

The taller just stared at her.

Eunji shrugged and turned to the nearby trash can to throw it away.

“Wait, wait!” Kyungsoo ran to her and grabbed it. “Don't waste precious food like that. Fine, I'll drink it, okay?”

She grinned and walked away.

 

Kyungsoo watched her walk away with a sigh. As if on cue, Baekhyun slid over and wrapped an arm around him.

Baekhyun whistled and checked out her in the too-short uniform skirt. He always wondered how girls got away with rolling the skirt up that high.

“Nice .”

Kyungsoo shoved the carton into his chest.

“You don't want it?” the older asked.

“Nah, you can have it.”

Baekhyun read the label. “Oh, banana milk. Has she stolen your heart yet?”

Kyungsoo just shook his head and started walking away.

“So I can court her, right?”

Kyungsoo stopped and turned around to meet Baekhyun's gaze for a moment and turned back around. “Do whatever you want, hyung.”

 

At lunchtime, Eunji and her friends were going over some designs for the senior page when Baekhyun sat in the space next to her and stole a piece of kimbap.

Eunji looked over with furrowed eyebrows.

“Hello there, cutie. Whacha doing?” he asked.

“Yearbook stuff.”

“Do you wanna sit with us?” he asked.

Eunji immediately looked over at their table and noticed that Kyungsoo wasn't there.

She shook her head. “It's okay.”

Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the cafeteria.

“Hey!” she yelled, rubbing her now red wrists.

“Go on a date with me,” the taller said.

Eunji scoffed. “I'm sorry, but I already have my eye on someone else.” She noticed the said man walking their way. “And here he comes.”

 

Kyungsoo turned the corner and his humming came to a stop when he saw the two.

“Oh, hey...” he said awkwardly and walked into the cafeteria.

Eunji was about to follow him but Baekhyun grabbed her arm.

“Let me tell you one thing about Kyungsoo. He likes little, petite, naive girls with glasses and books attached to their hands. Not hot, bodacious, experienced girls with cameras. You're not his type.”

Eunji glared at him, trying not to be fazed by his obvious compliments and yanked her arm back.

“I don't care. Besides...I'll make me his type.” She walked away and Baekhyun couldn't help but to let his eyes wander.

He his bottom lip and muttered to himself. “I'll make me your type too.”

 

 

Eunji walked into the clubroom and noticed that the guys were waiting for her.

“Eunji!” Luhan ran up to her with his sparkling eyes. “We're going to the auditorium for our final rehearsal before our concert. Maybe you could get some nice shots there.”

She smiled. “That's perfect. Let's go.”

At the auditorium, Kyungsoo was rummaging through his bag.

“Looking for something?” Eunji asked.

“I need to fix the notation on the chorus but I can't find my pencil.”

Eunji reached into the pocket of her blazer and handed him her hello kitty pencil.

Kyungsoo just stared at it before taking it. “Cute. Thanks.”

 

By the time their rehearsal was over, it was dark outside.

Eunji yawned and sighed as the boys were packing up their stuff. They were all tired as well and wanted to get home. Good thing it was a Friday night.

“See you guys on Monday,” Eunji said as she walked up the aisle.

“Whoa, you can't go home alone at this hour!” Joonmyun said.

“Yeah, who knows what would happen,” Chen added.

“I volunteer-” Baekhyun started to say but Eunji cut him off.

“He can walk me home. See you guys,” she said and grabbed a confused Kyungsoo by the arm and dragged him out of the school.

 

When they reached the front steps, Eunji let go.

“You don't have to walk me home. I can go by myself,” she said quietly while looking down and slowly walked away.

Kyungsoo nodded and watched her retreating figure before he opened his mouth to say, “Hey! Your pencil.”

Eunji rolled her eyes, thinking that he had come around. “Keep it.”

“O-okay.” Kyungsoo started walking in the the opposite direction to his house but he kept looking back. His conscience got the best of him and he sighed in frustration before turning around and running up to the smaller girl.

“Hey.”

When Eunji heard his footsteps, she grinned.

“I'm sorry. What was I thinking? I can't let a girl walk home at this hour.”

The girl just smiled up at him and said, “Thanks.”

 

They walked together in a comfortable silence as they both clutched onto their backpack straps.

“So, how long have you been singing?” she asked, breaking the ice.

Kyungsoo smiled and Eunji swore her heart was about to burst.

“Since I could talk. My parents showed me videos of me when I was younger singing to songs on the TV.”

“Awww. Why do I get the feeling that you were chubby when you were a baby?”

Kyungsoo's eye twitched. “I was.”

“Oh...”

He laughed. “It's okay. Here, I have a picture somewhere.” He felt around his pants for his wallet and took out a picture of him when he was one year old.

Eunji gasped and took it. “Oh my gosh. How cute!”

“I was so chubby. I just lost all of my baby fat like two years ago.”

She laughed and handed it back to him. He stuck it back into his wallet before putting his wallet into his back pocket. Eunji noticed how worn out his wallet was and thought of an idea.

 

“Looks like you need a new wallet. I'll buy you one.”

“You don't have to,” Kyungsoo immediately said.

“But I want to.”

“It's okay, really. I can buy myself one, but I just choose not to.”

“What's your favorite color?” she asked.

“Color? Hmmm. I like red.”

“Ohhh~ y...”

He chuckled. “I don't know. I've just always been fond of that color.”

Eunji just nodded then frowned when they reached her house.

“Thanks for walking me home.”

Kyungsoo nodded and turned to leave but she stopped him. “Wait.”

He looked back.

“Wait here.”

He just stared at her wide eyed as she ran inside the house. He kicked some pebbles on the sidewalk as he waited for her. She came back out and held out a carton of banana milk. “As a thank you.”

Kyungsoo grinned and took it, suddenly feeling guilty that he had given away the one she gave him in the morning.

Eunji went on her tippy toes and Kyungsoo was sure she was going to kiss him until she lifted an arm and took out a fuzzy from his hair. His heart was beating fast and he didn't even know why. He didn't like the girl. Not at all. He actually kind of found her persistence a little annoying.

“See you on Monday,” she said and walked back into her house.

Kyungsoo scanned her body for the first time and he had to agree that she indeed had a nice and pair of legs. He immediately shook his head and cursed Baekhyun for turning him into a ert.

He looked down at the carton and opened it to take a long gulp before proceeding to his own home.

 

After Monday, Eunji had no reason to go to the clubroom after school anymore since she got all of the pictures that she needed for the yearbook. She became friends with Yixing and Chen though since they were in her class.

Even though she didn't get to see Kyungsoo after school, she still gave him the daily banana milk every morning and he always took it with a smile. Baekhyun was still persistent as well, trying to woo Eunji whenever he had the chance but he was still unsuccessful for Eunji only had her eye on Kyungsoo and no one else. She hasn't been more determined to make someone hers since...ever.

It was the Friday before Spring Break and Baekhyun walked into Eunji's classroom with his hands in his pockets.

“Sup guys,” he said and sat on a desk.

“What are you doing here?” Yixing asked.

“Yeah. This isn't your classroom,” Chen said.

“What? I can't visit my friends and my beautiful lady?”

Eunji rolled her eyes.

“But I do have a reason. Tonight is the first night of spring break and that new 21 and under club is opening. Wanna check it out?” he said.

Chen and Yixing nodded. “We're in.”

 

They all turned to look at Eunji.

“Wait, I'm invited?”

“Of course! Honestly the whole reason I wanted to go is because of you. I could care less if these guys go,” Baekhyun said, ignoring Yixing's and Chen's complaints.

“Is Kyungsoo going?” she asked, eyes hopeful.

Baekhyun clenched his teeth. Whenever he tried to have a decent conversation with Eunji, Kyungsoo would always be brought up. It started to piss him off greatly. Why couldn't she see that Kyungsoo did not like her?

“I didn't invite him,” he mumbled, trying to keep in his anger.

“What? How could you not invite Kyungsoo?” Chen asked.

“I just...it never crossed my mind okay? But fine I'll invite him.” Baekhyun sighed and got up to leave the room. He knew that if Kyungsoo didn't go, Eunji wouldn't either so he had no choice.

“The 7/11 around the corner at eight!” Baekhyun called back and left the room.

 

Eunji took extra time getting ready for the evening, making sure she looked absolutely perfect. Her progress with Kyungsoo wasn't working out like she planned. The boy was definitely harder to convince than others. He didn't seemed fazed by anything. Not when she would bring him his beloved banana milk everyday. Not when she would wipe away crumbs from his breakfast from his plump lips with her thumb. Not even when she when she threw him her undefeated winks from across the cafeteria. She was getting impatient and wanted him by the end of the night. If not, she would probably crack. She had never spent this much time and effort on a boy before. It was honestly tiring.

 

Eunji slipped on a pair of black shorts that showed off her honey thighs and hugged her just right. She searched her closet to find a red shirt and smiled when she found her red tube top. She straightened her naturally wavy hair, and put on smokey make-up, bringing out her eyes even more.

She wrote a note on the fridge telling her parents that she was out with her friends before grabbing the black and red, music note wallet she had bought earlier to put in her purse. Kyungsoo needed a new wallet and she wanted to score more points.

After slipping on her heels and grabbing her bag, she walked out of the door. When she rounded the corner, she already saw all of the boys waiting for her.

Fashionably late. Check.

 

She heard someone whistle and all the attention went to her.

Baekhyun whispered, “Sweet mother of Jesus.” He had worn skinny jeans and a leather jacket with a white v-neck underneath. Not to mention, he wore more eyeliner to up his appeal a little.

The others wore outfits similar to him but without the eyeliner. They all looked extremely handsome in casual clothes, especially Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turned his head and didn't, no couldn't, hide his surprise and awe at the Eunji that stood before them. Oh how he loved the color red.

“Holy moly. Eunji! You look like a leopard ready to pounce on her prey!” Minseok said and took her hand to spin her around.

Baekhyun wanted to cry at the shorts she was wearing. The whole outfit showed off her best assets.

Eunji smirked at their reactions, mostly Kyungsoo's. “Well? What are we waiting for?” She hooked arms with Joonmyun and they made their way to the club with Baekhyun trailing behind, enjoying the view.

 

Since it was opening night and the first night of spring break, the club was extremely crowded. Looks like they weren't the only under aged teens that wanted to experience the club life.

They stood in line for an hour, waiting. When they finally reached the front and got inside, the dance floor was crowded and the 'bar' was filled with thirsty teenagers. Fortunately, there were lounge chairs that were empty and the boys quickly reserved their spots.

Girls immediately started to throw themselves at the singers, and Eunji didn't like it one bit. Well, she didn't like it that the girls were throwing themselves at Kyungsoo. She was extremely satisfied when he rejected them. They met eyes and held each others' gaze for a moment before Kyungsoo broke it and went to the bar to get everyone some coke.

“This place is awesome!” Yixing yelled over the loud music.

Joonmyun nodded and bobbed his head to the beat of the song.

Kyungsoo came back with a tray and placed it on the table. They all immediately started drinking the soda and sighed.

Kyungsoo sat down beside Baekhyun and sipped his coke. Eunji leaned on the sofa across from it, watching teens pile in from the entrance.

Luhan whistled and checked out a girl walking passed that made googly eyes at him. “I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to go dance.” he stood up and followed the girl to the dance floor and immediately started grinding with her.

 

A girl walked up to Kyungsoo and leaned down to whisper in his ear. He laughed and gave her his drink.

Eunji could practically feel the steam coming out of her ears and looked away. Just then, a boy with jet black hair and tanned skin walked into the club and locked eyes with her. He oozed appeal and Eunji immediately straightened up as he made his way towards her. (Yes, it is Kim Jongin. Who else has that description in exo? lmao) He went unbearably close to her as he walked passed her, hands sliding across her lower back as he did so. Eunji smiled and peered over her shoulder to look at him and he smirked.

His hand went to her shoulder and slid down to grab her hand, eyes never leaving hers. It was like he was talking to her with just his eyes. He gently tugged on her hand and she followed him to the dance floor after throwing her purse on Joonmyun's lap.

Eunji looked back to meet eyes with Kyungsoo again, who had a poker face on. Baekhyun just leaned back in the lounge couch, watching the whole scene unfold.

 

The stranger pressed his body close to Eunji's and moved his body slowly and sensually against hers while biting his bottom lip. She smiled and moved with him, occasionally glancing over at the lounging section. To her disappointment, Kyungsoo wasn't looking in their direction. He was just talking and laughing with his friends but Baekhyun was and his gaze was so intense, she had to look away.

Eunji turned her back to the dark-skinned boy and reached back to hug his neck as he squeezed her hips and started grinding harder when the songs chorus came up. Eunji was so intoxicated with the music and atmosphere that she just simply grinded back, without a care in the world. She heard a low growl escaped the boys throat and he buried his face in her neck. He started to kiss her neck, without stopping his body's movements. Eunji turned her head to give him better access and gasped when she felt a hot tongue on her soft spot.

The boy pulled away and turned Eunji around to look at her with dark eyes. He pulled her out of the mess of bodies and pushed her up against the wall right beside the lounging section and pressed his lips to hers. They shared a hot make out session before Eunji pulled away to let her eyes linger on her friends. They were in the same spot, laughing and joking except Kyungsoo was missing. She found him walking away to the exit.

 

Eunji pushed the stranger off of her and ran for him. When she finally caught up to him, they were outside. She pushed the boy up against the brick wall and he looked surprised but his eyes immediately narrowed when he saw that it was her.

“What?” he asked, voice cold.

“Where do you think you're going?”

“Home. Where else?”

“Why is that?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I like you.”

He scoffed. “Sure doesn't seem like it. Your lip gloss is smeared. Hmmm, I wonder why.”

She smirked. “So you saw?”

He didn't say anything, Eunji took it as a yes.

“Jealous?” she asked.

Kyungsoo was quiet for a moment before answering. “Nope.”

“!” Eunji threw her hands up and looked away in anger. “Do Kyungsoo.”

“Yes?” his voice was so calm compared to hers.

“Do you like me?” she asked, hands on her hips.

“What?”

“I said,” she looked into his big eyes. “Do you like me?” she asked more slowly.

It seemed like time stopped as they stared into each others eyes, unmoving.

Kyungsoo leaned his face close to hers, noses practically touching.

“No.”

“What?”

“No. I don't like you.”

Eunji sighed in disbelief. “ you.” She pushed his chest. “Do you know how hard I tried to get your attention? I bought you banana milk everyday. I gave you half of my lunch when I saw that you forgot your money. I went about my day to get you more bandages when you hurt yourself in gym. I-”

“I didn't ask for you to do all that. You just did.”

Eunji just stared at him and stepped back, pointing a finger. “ you,” she said again and walked back into the club, not looking back.

 

Joonmyun still had her purse when she walked back in. She grabbed it and he asked, “You're leaving?”

“Yeah. I suddenly lost my desire to party. See you all whenever I see you.” She looked back to the dance floor and saw that the boy she had been dancing with had already found a new partner.

Eunji turned and left the club. She whipped her head around to see if Kyungsoo was still there but he wasn't.

“I'll walk you home,” a voice said.

She turned around and met Baekhyun's gaze. She didn't say anything as she just continued to walk.

 

“ Do Kyungsoo. him and his perfect voice, lips, face, body, smile-”

“Eunji.”

“What?”

“I know this isn't the right time to say this but I told you before. You're not his type. Now I'm done sitting around watching you chase after something that you won't get.”

“And I told you before. You're not my type.”

“Just give me a chance...”

Eunji immediately softened at the tone he used. It wasn't the tone that the cocky bastard Byun Baekhyun normally used. This one was different.

She looked over at him and they met eyes before he looked at the ground.

“I know I'm a little conceited sometimes and self-centered, but that doesn't mean I don't care for you. I'm a totally different guy when I have a girlfriend. You'll become number one. You'll become my world. And I'll center myself around you.”

Eunji stopped walking and Baekhyun used the opportunity to gently push her up against a wall. He played with the ends of her hair and bit his lip. “Let me be your boyfriend.” Eunji closed her eyes and sighed. “One chance...” she whispered.

His eyes lit up.

“I'll give you one chance. If you blow it, then-”

Baekhyun cut her off by pressing his lips to hers for a short, but sweet kiss.

“You won't regret it. I promise you.”

 

A couple days later, Baekhyun called up Eunji.

“Hey babe. The guys wanted to chill at the mall today. Wanna come?”

They had only been dating for a couple of days and Baekhyun was extremely sweet to her. He sent her good morning texts every morning and called her to say good night. That night they started dating, Baekhyun even gave her his EXO necklace, to show everyone that she was indeed Byun Baekhyun's. And she never took it off except for in the shower.

“Sure. What time?”

“I'll pick you up in an hour.”

“Okay.”

Baekhyun blew a kiss through the phone and Eunji just laughed. “Bye Baekhyun.”

 

Eunji put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top before applying some light, natural make up. She heard the door bell ring and quickly ran downstairs to get it since her parents were at work. The second she opened the door, she was attacked by Baekhyun's kisses.

“I. Missed. You. So. ing. Much.” He said in between kisses.

“It's only been three days!” Eunji laughed and pushed him away playfully. “My lip gloss.”

“You still look beautiful. Now let's go! I want some bubble tea. Luhan hyung said he'll pay today.”

She smiled and nodded as she let herself being dragged out of the house by her boyfriend. She suddenly didn't regret giving him his chance.

 

They arrived at the mall and the couple spotted the boys sitting in the bubble tea shop. They walked over with intertwined hands.

“What the-” Yixing practically spit out his tapioca. “When did this happen?”

“Friday,” Baekhyun said with a grin and kissed the top of Eunji's head. She just smiled and glanced in Kyungsoo's direction. He stared at them with a blank expression.

“I ordered watermelon for you two. I hope that's okay,” Luhan said.

The two immediately nodded and Baekhyun sat down in a chair, pulling Eunji onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her waist. He held the straw to and let her take a sip. “Good, right?”

The girl nodded and took another sip. “Mmmm, it's really sweet. I like it.”

“Like me.”

Eunji just rolled her eyes and Baekhyun laughed before kissing her on the lips, his mouth cold from the drink.

“Ew!” Chen exclaimed and threw a crumpled napkin at the couple.

“Don't hate,” Baekhyun said.

 

Do Kyungsoo's type wasn't what Baekhyun had described to Eunji weeks ago. It wasn't that at all. He could care less if the girl had glasses, or if she was petite or if she had a book in her hand. No. He didn't care.

Kyungsoo always had a problem with girls. Not that he was gay, but he was always attracted to girls that he couldn't have. He hated it when girls would like him and throw themselves at him. He wanted to be the one to do the chasing.

Yup, taken girls were his type.

And now that Lee Eunji was taken, her face seemed more pretty. Her hair looked more elegant. And her body seemed more...alluring, and he wanted her.

Kyungsoo continued to stare at the two love birds with jealousy. He couldn't help but think maybe that could be him in Baekhyun's place. Holding her, kissing her, claiming her. If only his ego hadn't gotten the best of him that night. But then, Eunji wasn't taken so he paid less attention to her and didn't want her. Now that Byun Baekhyun was all over her, he had a new goal; to claim what was rightfully his.

 

The group walked around the mall practically window shopping since they were too broke to buy anything anyways. Baekhyun wouldn't leave Eunji's side and made sure she was taken care of.

“Are you hungry?”

“Do you want a drink?”

“Are you getting bored?”

“How about we sit down for a bit?”

Eunji laughed. “I'm fine Baekhyun. Stop worrying about me. Let's just have fun.”

 

Around the lunchtime, they decided to sit down in a ramyun shop to eat. They occupied one of the larger tables. Kyungsoo immediately took the initiative to take the seat right across from Eunji. She didn't notice it since Baekhyun had pulled the chair out for her and she sat down, and Baekhyun took the seat beside her.

As she held up the menu to browse the dishes, Eunji felt someone's foot brush up on hers and she thought it was an accident so she didn't think much of it. It was the second and third time when she looked over at Baekhyun, thinking it was him being his usual greasy self but then she realized that Baekhyun had left to go to the bathroom.

Eunji slowly lowered her menu and stared ahead. Kyungsoo looked up from his menu and they locked eyes. He smirked before looking back down.

 

When Baekhyun came back to the table, he opened his menu and accidentally knocked Eunji's bag over, spilling all of it's contents.

“Oh ! I'm so sorry!” he said and bent down to pick everything up.

Eunji leaned down to help him. “It's okay. It was an accident.”

“I got it,” Baekhyun insisted and continued to grab her stuff. “Oh! What's this?”

The boy held up a black wallet with red music notes on it. In short, it was the wallet that was supposed to be for Kyungsoo.

Eunji looked at Kyungsoo nervously and he furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at it.

“Yah, that's pretty nice,” Minseok said. “It's brand new.”

“Is this a wallet? For me?” Baekhyun asked, eyes hopeful.

“Huh? Y-yeah! I wanted it to be a surprise but you found it.”

Baekhyun smiled widely and kissed her on the cheek. “Thanks babe! I love it.”

“You two are so disgustingly cute,” Chen commented.

 

As Baekhyun started transferring his cards and money into the new wallet, Eunji just sipped on her water nervously, trying to avoid Kyungsoo's suffocating gaze. It was indeed those eyes that she had fallen so hard for.

But she had Baekhyun now and he hadn't done anything wrong. He even made her happy. She deserved to be happy, right? Even if she wasn't with the guy she wanted, Baekhyun was good enough for her and she could grow to love him.

But she had a feeling it would be a little difficult because of ing Do Kyungsoo.

 

The second she got home from the mall (and a couple of steamy make out sessions later with Baekhyun), Eunji looked through the student directory handbook she received in the beginning of the school year and searched for Kyungsoo's name. When she finally found it, she wrote down the address and punched it into her GPS before driving to the location.

She arrived at his house and knocked on the door.

“Coming!” his voice yelled from behind the door.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he saw Eunji.

“What are you doing here?”

“We need to talk.”

The boy stepped aside to let her in.

 

Kyungsoo's house was beautifully decorated and smelled like food. The total opposite of Eunji's plain house that smelled like overly priced air fresheners.

“So let's talk,” Kyungsoo said and walked into the living room to sit on the couch.

Eunji just followed suit and tapped her fingers on her knees awkwardly.

“Look, I don't know what went on today at the restaurant but-”

“Which reminds me. You have a very good taste in wallets. But Baekhyun's favorite color is blue not red. Just thought you should know.”

“Okay, that wallet was supposed to be yours but you were the one that said you didn't like me so I'm not sure why you're getting so worked up about that.”

The boy scooted over closer to her. “What if I said I change my mind?”

She blinked at him. “What?”

Kyungsoo leaned closer and Eunji couldn't help but to stare at those lips she had spent so much time fantasizing about.

“You heard me. What if I said that I wanted you too?” his velvety voice was already starting to break her barrier.

He leaned in even closer, body hovering over hers.

“Oh, so now you want me? Well I would say, you,” she said.

He raised an eyebrow. “Oh really? Over me already? Well what if did this?”

Kyungsoo closed the gap between their lips and Eunji lost it because ing Do Kyungsoo was kissing her. All she could think of was 'finally'.

He her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she opened . Kyungsoo placed his hands on her hips and squeezed as their tongues danced in the heated kiss. Eunji clutched onto the back of his shirt and on his tongue.

Kyungsoo groaned and pulled away. “You're good at that.”

 

“What made you change your mind?” she asked, a little scared to know the answer.

“You want to know the type of girls I like?”

“Mmmm...”

“Beautiful, y, smart and most importantly, already claimed.”

“Wait, what? You only changed your mind because I'm taken? Is this some type of fantasy you have? To be in an affair?”

“I've always been attracted to taken girls. I don't know what it is.” He started to lean in for another kiss but she looked away.

Eunji couldn't believe it. Kyungsoo didn't like her for her. He liked her because she had a boyfriend. He's an and she felt ashamed that it had taken weeks of chasing and a make out session later to realize it.

She pushed him off of her and got up to leave.

“Eunji, wait.” He grabbed her wrist to stop her.

“ you, Do Kyungsoo. you.” She had never knew the true satisfaction of saying ' you' until she had met Do Kyungsoo.

 

Eunji drove to Baekhyun's house without a second thought and rang his door bell several times. He opened it and smiled to see his girlfriend.

“Hey you. What's up?”

She attacked him in a hug and he stumbled back, surprised. “Whoa, what's wrong?” he asked, hugging her back just as tightly.

“I'm just glad to have you.”

Baekhyun softened and buried his face in her neck, smelling her sweet scent.

Eunji pulled away and cupped his face to kiss him. Their tongues slowly massaged each other for a minute before she pulled away again.

“About your one chance...” she pecked his lips. “I think that's the only one you'll ever need.”

Baekhyun smiled and pulled her into his house after whispering, “I knew that it would be the only one I would ever need.”

 

===========================

omfg i can't believe i finished this. omggggg. lmao.

tell me what you guys think!