Rules & How to Join

----╮☯╭--Angels & Demons--╯☯╰---- ◖AFF~Roleplay◗ [OPEN]

Rules

 

Be Active ! If you join the Roleplay you have to participate. The activness will be check once a week. So be sure to be on at least once or twice a week. If not, joining is useless.

Notify the Admin if you're going on hiatus or if you won't be able to come on the Roleplay for the week, so that you won't be desactivated.

Be Nice and Respectful ! It's a 'must' here. Fights are allowed but within the characters not between the Roleplayer. If any problem occurs, just contact the admin. As said previously, the fights between the characters are allowed but don't be too harsh and don't go too far or the admin will have to cut the conversation short.

You can't switch your character ! So choose wisely.

+ Here, the Idols aren't Idols ! Which means that Idols from the same group don't know each other. 

Add and subscribe to this RP Roleplayers only ! You can't add or subscribe to people who are not part of this Roleplay.

Only ONE account per Personne ! I have my own radar to find out who has 2 account so you better be careful if you want to break the rule.

is allowed ! But please keep it on your wall or PM.

Only 1 baby per couple. Babies are allowed but to avoid too much kids only 1 baby per couple is allowed.

and Yuri is allowed. But those couples won't be able to have babies.

OOC = () {} [] (())

+ Having fun is definitly a 'must'.

 

 

How to Join

 

First Step : Subscribe.

Second Step : To reserve a character please use this comment : 'Can I be ____ of ____ as a Demon/Angel with ____ as power and ____ as weakness.'

Third Step : Wait for the admin's reply to create your new AFF Account ( Your username has to be like this : AD_nameofcharacter ) The Account must be done within three days or your request will be deleted.

Fourth Step : Subscribe to the RP with your new account. And Add 'Roleplaying 'name of the character' @ Angels & Demons as a Demon/Angel' in the 'About me' section.

Fith Step : Add the Admin.

Sixth Step : Leave a comment with your New Account's link and character's name.

Last Step : Start Roleplaying !