Chapter 1

Unexpected

 

 

Jiho sat in the middle of his bed caught up in the middle of a fight occurring between Jaehyo and Taeil. It started a few months ago but everyone thought it would last a couple of days to a week and then they would leave them to their own devices and come back to see the pair asleep in bed together. However, that was clearly not the case this time around. They’d leave them home alone every other Friday always to come back and find Jaehyo gone and Taeil locked up in his room.  

Zico couldn’t quite recall how he got caught up in the fight nor did he want to remember. Quite honestly, all he wanted was for the two to and make up, but that was wishful thinking. Instead, he sat and with his phone and laptop in front of him, watching as they continued to buzz and light up as both sides of the argument continued to vent to him ignoring any and all of his attempts to settle the disagreement.

He leaned against the headboard with a frustrated groan and straightened his legs out before him, harshly kicking the noise electronics onto the ground. He was too caught up in his thoughts to notice Jihoon peer around the doorframe in response to the loud crash. Zico mumbled frustrated curses to the bickering couple as he slung his legs over the edge of the bed.

 “Hyung, are you okay?” His tension made him gasp with a start and he looked up at the younger with a short glare before breaking out into an awkward laugh.

 “Yeah, I’m fine. Did you come in here to borrow my laptop?” He was all but overjoyed to get rid of the computer for a little bit, reveling in the idea of being able to get away from the stress his friends were causing him. Only, to his disappointment the maknae shook his head.

He sighed and watched the other move to sit on the bed next to him. They’d had plenty of times when they’d hung out in the other’s room but Zico noticed the unusually shy mannerisms Jihoon was using. Zico was still frustrated over the fight he became involved in and didn’t really want to know what problems Jihoon had, but as the leader and hyung to the boy next to him he took a deep breath to clear his head before carrying on with the conversation.

“Is something the matter J-“

“I think I’m in love with you.”

 

 


 


 

I think its a bit abrupt, this is just a first draft honestly, I'll probably rewrite this later but for now ta-dah u w  u