Babo~ I'm not your dongsaeng! I will never ever call you hyung!

I will never call you hyung!

 

First year in kindergarten school.
 
Black hair HoWon met blonde DongWoo for the first time in kindergarten school. HoWon almost liked DongWoo immediately, he walked towards DongWoo and pinched DongWoo's chubby cheeks. This made DongWoo upset a little bit but kids are kids, he forgave HoWon very fast, after seeing his bright smile. Since that, they became chingu.
 
Everyday in school, HoWon was always around DongWoo, going everywhere with him. And DongWoo didn't seem to want HoWon to leave his sight, either. The two spent all the time together, having so much fun. DongWoo still got mad at HoWon when he pinched his cheeks, and then forgot about it right the way, as usual.
 
Last year in primary school.
 
HoWon was standing there, his icecream when DongWoo ran toward him and yelling out loud:
 
- HoWon ahhhhhhh~ I've got something to tell you?
- What's that?
- I'm one year older than youuuuuuu~
- What?
- Call me hyunggggggg~
- Hyung? Never!
- Wae?
- If you're older than me, why are you in the same grade with me anyway?
- I'm not sure. My umma said my appa wrote the wrong birthdate in my application.
- Jeongmalyo?
- Nae~ Call me hyung now haha!
- Never.
- But... but... but...
- Remember that. I'll never call you hyung.
- Okay.
 
DongWoo shrugged. HoWon bought him an icecream. Minty, as his favorite taste. DongWoo grinned and they went to the playground together.
 
First year in secondary school
 
The two boys still went to same school. They still played with each other. It's just, they didn't stick together everytime like before. DongWoo talked with other boys, playing with them as much as he did with HoWon. This make our HoWon upset. 
 
Things became worse when DongWoo once let a red hair boy pinch his cheeks without being mad or upset or something. "Andwaeeeeeee~ Those are my cheek~ My cutie chubby cheeks~ Belong to meeeeeee~" - That was what HoWon thought.
 
HoWon didn't talk to DongWoo for a couple of day. Little DongWoo wouldn't understand why his chingu got angry at him. Whenever DongWoo came near him, he walked away. Whenever DongWoo tried to talk to him when they sat in the same desk in class, HoWon turned away.
 
At last, HoWon missed the feeling of pinching those cheeks so much that he obiviously forgave DongWoo. When they were all listening to the teacher's story intently, HoWon suddenly pinched DongWoo's left cheek, which made the blonde boy shout out loud. The teacher noticed and the two boys got detention.
 
"Wae!!! Wae!!! What did I do?"
"Nothing. I forgave you now."
"Huh?!"
"Nothing!"
"Tell me about it!"
"Hmm... I... I... I hate those guys!"
"Who?"
"Your friends! Especially that guy!"
"Wae? And who"
"I don't want others to be your chingu! I don't want others to touch you!"
"That's mean!"
"I know... But I... I... I'm afraid..."
"Afraid what?"
"Afraid of loosing you..."
"You silly. You're my dongsaeng. How could I..."
 
DongWoo's words were interrupted when HoWon suddenly placed a kiss on his lips. Okay so they were only 6th grade students, they didn't even know the meaning of a kiss, but still felt this so sweet. DongWoo blushed and ran away.
 
"I told you not to call me your dongsaeng. You're not my hyung! I'll never call you that way!"
 
DongWoo soon forgot about this. But the black hair one didn't. Haha, everyone remembers their 1st kiss, embeds it into their heart, except for our mindless DongWoo.
 
First year in high school
 
- Yeeeeeeeeeee~ HoWon ah~ Your hyung has been accepted~ The Seoul Music High School has accepteddddddd~
- Congratulations! But not again! I told you not to repeat that "hyung" word.
- But... but... but...
- Close your mouth honey, flies may get in. 
- But I'm older than you! I'm your hyung! Andwae~
- I told you! I'll never ever call you hyung.
- Wae? You dislike me, don't you? You don't wanna respect me!
 
DongWoo's eyes became red. Tears filled up in those deep, brown eyes and soon began to fall down.
 
- No... I'm not... Who tell you that...
- It's obivious! If you dislike me, why didn't you tell me right the way! Okay bye. I'm leaving now.
 
DongWoo was about to leave when a strong hand gripped his hand.
 
"Let go! If you dislike me why do you have to hold me back?"
 
HoWon pulled DongWoo into his warm, tight embrace. He wiped away the tears remained on DongWoo's cheeks.
 
- Babo. Who said that I dislike you. I never call you hyung. Not in the past. Not now. Not in the future. Because..."
- Because what?
 
DongWoo still tried to get out. HoWon bursted into laugh and pinched his cheek.
 
"Because I love you. Because I want to call you my yeobo. Arasseo?"
 
DongWoo rolled his eyes and then blushed. He nodded slightly and then place his head against HoWon's chest.
 
"Can you hear my heartbeat? It's beating for you. Only you!"
 
HoWon leaned down and the two deep into a passionate kiss that they can never ever forget.