LOVE IS YOU

LOVE IS YOU

"Hyosung wake up!" Hyosung Mother  awaken her daughter, he opened the curtain and the window, causing sunlight into Hyosung and she wake up.

"Omma, it's still morning, why did you wake me?" Hyosung wake up and straighten her hair in a tangle.

"You look that, it's not still morning, this is at 11 noon. I will go out of town on business, and before I go, I want you to meet Kim Hyun Joong. "She was talking tough on the Hyosung. Hyosung's mother wanted her to meet with Kim Hyun Joong because of the fact that she only wanted her daughter married to Kim Hyun Joong.

Hyosung didn't answer, she annoyed because her mother always bussy with her business and leaving her alone, while her father was always working and only returned late at night. Her Stress increases, because her mother set her up with people named Kim Hyun Joong. But she can not refuse, if she refused she was afraid her mother would get angry and high blood pressure will be recurrent.

"Get up and get ready for" Her mother pulled it up.

"Aish ..." Hyosung finally get up and go to the bathroom.

Hyosung mother smiled as expected her children do what she wants. She was think that Kim Hyun Joong is the best person for her daughter, she was handsome, polite and rich, her mother felt that Hyosung will be happy with Kim Hyun Joong.

30 minutes pass. Hyosung in front of the mirror, she saw her mother had prepared her clothes to wear, beautiful white dress. She was forced to wear it . As usual she had her hair down and she use natural makeup that makes her more elegant. After completion she went down and met her mother.

"Omma, where I have met with Hyun Joong?" Hyosung asks her mother, her mother replied with a smile "you're just go to car , the driver already knew where, and call him Kim Hyun Joong , is not polite just call him Hyun Joong while this first meeting. "Hyosung just nodded and went up the car that her mother had prepared well.

Apparently restaurant who her mother choose not far from home, Hyosung go gracefully and immediately looking for someone who uses a black suit. After she went over to find him.

"Anyeonghaseyo, are you Kim Hyun Joong ssi ?" Said Hyosung polite to the man who looks neat and cool.

"And You Jun Hyosung right?" He asked with a flat expression.

"Yes, can I sit?" Said Hyosung polite, she actually think that Hyun Joong will pull up a chair for her but he didn't, he just nodded. Hyosung was making a little upset.

"So you already know what the parents want right?" Said Hyun Joong with flat and cold expression. Hyosung just nodded awkwardly. "Let me get this straight, I actually don't like their wish but I just try to appreciate it, and maybe I'm not going to be nice or polite to you, we will only meet like this, and if you could open up my heart I'll probably follow wishes of our parents. "Hyunjoong said, with his cold, Hyosung smile cynical hear Hyunjoong said, she stood up. "Well I say to be honest as well, actually I'm not interested at all with their plans, I'm forced to be here with you, I don't need to open your heart, if you don't want this plan just go and say to your parents if you reject this plan." Hyosung go and left Hyunjoong alone. Hyunjoong smile at Hyosung  "Apparently she didn't like what I thought." Hyunjoong said as he continued staring at the departure of Hyosung.

Hyosung went very quickly she didn't notice until she crashed into the surroundings. Although she knew she was guilty but she will not apologize and just looked flat on the people who have brewed it without feeling guilty at all,that people don't believe there someone who crashed him , he look very rude .

"You should apologize to me." Grumpy Himchan at Hyosung. But Hyosung didn't respond and instead preparing to go to but Himchan holding her hands "Quick Apologize" Hyosung hand away himchan hand from her hand. "Touching the hands of women who you don't know it's not polite." Says Hyosung and left Himchan who still grumbling. "Hua she's really cold, next time I see her I'll make her apologize to me. What was that? she really didn't feel guilty. "

Hyosung go to her car until shortly erase her makeup. "It's useless dress, that men were not going to be interested, he's really cold." Hyosung grumbled in her heart. Mobile sudden shaking, she soon received that call .

"where are you Hyeri?" Said Hyosung in a tone that she still upset because Hyunjoong.

"I'm at home, why you seem upset?" Hyeri ask curious.

"I'll tell you later, I go to your home now." Hyosung say.

"I want go to Hyeri home now." Hyosung spoke to the driver, the way she kept thinking about how to explain to her mother about this day. Her mother would be angry because of her attitude, but Hyosung really wanted to end the matchmaking.

Hyeri was waiting Hyosung in front of her house. "You're not going to college?" Said Hyosung is little wonder why Hyeri be at home instead of college. "Today I don't have class schedules, tell me what's bothering you." Hyeri opened the door, Hyosung immediately entered, followed by Hyeri. "Last night I told you about matchmaking that my mother set. Today I met with people who my mother choose, but he's really cold and don't know how to treat a woman, I was very upset. "Hyeri just nodded and smiled. "Why are you smiling?" Hyosung surprised with Hyeri expression. "He's rich? should you try to melt his heart, if I were you I will do everything in my strength to get his heart. "Hyosung just shook her head. "I don't want to be nice to him, because I'm also not a woman who pursued rich men." Hyeri smile again. "I have an idea." Hyosung surprised again with hyeri. "Idea? what?" Hyosung curious with Hyeri idea. "Why don't you introduce me to him, I'll try to get him, after I get him that means you do not need to be involved with the match again." Hyosung smiled and nodded at the Hyeri idea because at least she can be free of the match.

Hyosung phone vibrates, she immediately picked up her phone. "How did your meeting with Hyun Joong?" Said her mother.

"Nice." Hyosung lie. "What do you mean nice, you must make trouble right?" Said her mother suspiciously. "No Omma, I don't make trouble." Hyosung denied. "Well then, I would set a next date for you." Hyosung Mother then hang up on fast.

Aish she didn't think her mother really serious about wanting to set her up with Hyun Joong. Hyosung continue to see Hyeri expression of wonder. "What?" Said Hyosung see Hyeri. "She put in a date with him again, right? Let me introduce the later date. "Says Hyeri happy. "I'll introduce you latter, it looks like you're really interested in him, you have not seen him, you know, he's very annoying." Hyeri not care about Hyosung opinion , because she not seen from his attitude, but of his wealth. "The important thing is he's rich." Says Hyeri made Hyosung smile. "Looks like you and he's really fit."

Hyosung Mobile phone vibrates again this time not from her mother but from her father, Hyosung wonder, not usually her father called him, she immediately picked up her phone.

"Appa, what is it?" She asked in surprise. "Get back to home, I wants introduce you someone." Then the phone line disconnected. She annoyed her father only called her to tell her to hurry home. She wanted to like the other girls Calling by their father just to make sure that their children eat well.

"I had to get home, I'll tell you later when the next date if my mother already knew ." Hyosung then go out and get into his car, she told her driver to quickly, and she only took 15 minutes to reach her home. She wondered parked in his garage 3 cars, one of which belonged to her father, but she didn't know who owned two other cars.

When She entered immediately her father greeted with a smile, she saw two people she didn't know near her father. Hyosung looked down and smiled politely.

"Here's my daughter, her name is Jun Hyosung. "Said Hyosung dad boasts a beautiful daughter.

"She's really beautiful." Says one of Hyosung's father's friends.

"Hyosung introduce he is Mr.Kim Hyun Jun father of Kim Hyun Joong and he is Mr.Kim Him Jung." her father introduced his guest to Hyosung , Hyosung little awkward why she was suddenly introduced to these people, and also why he brought his father of Kim Hyun Joong here.

"I really hope you become my daughter in-law, your mother has been calling me for a second date you and hyun joong, looks like tomorrow is a good day for your second date. "Said's father Kim Hyun Joong.

Hyosung's just nodded hear his words of Hyun Joong father even though she is not interested and has any other ideas about her date later. Hyosung really want to be angry at her father and mother who set her up like that but still, she could not refuse.

"Well I guess I have to go now my desire to meet the prospective my daughter in-law has been fulfilled." Says Kim Hyun Joong's father. "Me too" said father Kim Him Jung. Hyosung and her father drove them to their car and they eventually leave.

"Appa, what this match is really serious?" Said Hyosung with a tone of exasperation.

"Your mother wants it, after all, why not, Hyun Joong nice and polite child, I liked him. He's match for you. "Says his fatherwith smile.

"He was polite?" Said Hyosung in her heart and then hurried away to her room. "What wrong with her?" Said her father saw her daughter's behavior that looks annoyed.

Hyosung get into her room with the same expression, she was annoyed at her father and mother. She took the phone and typing something in Hyeri.

To: Hyeri.

Tomorrow I'll introduce you to him. a gorgeous grooming. I hope he falls in love with you.

Shortly after that Hyeri typing back.

From: Hyeri

Well, I should dress  very pretty ...

Hyosung smiled look hyeri answer, Hyeri was always like that, she's always wanted a rich man, and even some men who like Hyosung and Hyosung refuse, they always become Hyeri boyfriend  the reason for that is they are wealthy man, Hyosung did not mind at all.

Hyosung eyes feel heavy now, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

*****

Hyosung phone vibrates, she immediately accepted regardless of who called her.

"Come down, I've been in your house." Hyun Joong has been in Hyosung home since15 minutes ago.

"Who is this?" Said Hyosung still don't know who called her.

"Who do you think, FAST DOWN!" Decisive Hyun Joong upset and closed his phone.

"The strange ... haah, I want sleep again ..." Hyosung sleep again without care who waited her in the living room. She fell asleep while Hyun Joong continued to sputter while trying to call him to tell  down but her phone is not her take away.

"Hyun Joong ah, what Hyosung has gone down?" ask hyosung father.

Hyun Joong just smiled and shook his head, Hyosung's father looked annoyed now. "Son, I will wake him." He walked into Hyosung room but stopped and even reversed steps. "You have to wake up her, I have meeting now and i can't late." then he walked out the door with a smile, Hyosung's father actually had no meeting scheduled today.

Hyun Joong go to Hyosung room with a flat expression despite that he was very upset, Hyun Joong seen Hyosung wearing a sleeveless white pajamas, he gulped "Why this girl dressed like that?" He then tried to wake her. "Hey wake up." Says Hyun Joong awkward but Hyosung are not awakened,Hyun Joong finally approached Hyosung, he was holding handphone and gunshots rang, Hyosung get up in surprise, while Hyun Joong smile in delight.

"You ? Why are you here? "Said Hyosung surprised she immediately took the blanket to cover herself.

"Your father told me to woke you up, let's get ready, now we have to go to a place that had prepared by your mother."

Hyosung get ready, Hyun Joong wait 30 minutes until  Hyosung down into the living room, she looks beautiful with red-colored mini dress. Hyun Joong looked amazed, but it soon because Hyun Joong was immediately control hisself.

"Hurry." Hyun Joong came out of the house and went to his car followed by Hyosung.

"but first i want go to one place ." Says Hyosung at Hyun Joong . Hyun Joong looked at seriously. "Where?" He asked.

"Place of my friend, we'll take her." Hyosung looked scared Hyun Joong will report it to her mother.

"THIS DATING, WHY YOU BRING YOUR FRIEND ?" Hyun Joong upset, he did not know why he was upset, Hyosung wonder.

"Why are you upset? Do you want to date only with me? Oh I know, you start like me right ? I say now...Well, you're not my type. "says Hyosung feels right when Hyun Joong starting to like her.

"What? I like you ?, I just want give you information that date have only between us, it's your first date right and you look like not confident date with handsome guy like me so you invite your friend , right ?"Says Hyun Joong did not want to lose.

"Hah, you're really confident, but how you know  this is my first date?" Said Hyosung confused, she didn't know that Hyun Joong just from guessing.

"HAHAHAHA, so this is your first date. Looks like because your attitude so it's hard to date. "Says Hyun Joong as he continued laughing.

But somehow Hyosung stunned to see Hyun Joong laugh, he's so bright and handsome when he laughed "Are you laughing? It's first time I saw you laugh. "Hyun Joong went quiet and returned to his coldness. While Hyosung face flushed with the beautiful sight. "Cool" she thought.

"What did I do? Why my face feel hot when she say that" Think Hyun Joong

 

Sorry the teaser i will upload tomorrow , because i have trouble with my internet conection