Bang Yongguk

You're my NamjaChingu (Boyfriend) [BAP Version]

BAP was getting ready for their comeback stage for ‘Power’. You were helping the stylists to get the boys ready.

“Noona, my hair isn’t done.” Zelo whined. You made him sit on the chair and began to work on his hair.

“You look cute with pink hair, Junhong.” You commented as you spiked his hair and sprayed it.

Zelo stomped his feet. “ANIYA!!!!! I am not cute. I am a man, noona. Cute is not how you call a man.”

“Okay, okay.” You held out your palm. “I am sorry that I call you cute. Okay, your hair is done. You look handsome.” You winked.

Satisfied with his hair and someone calling him a man, Zelo ran off to play with Jongup.

“I am next.” A deep voice said. “My eye makeup isn’t done.”

You turned to the voice to see your boyfriend, BAP’s leader Bang Yongguk. He occupied the chair that Zelo sat earlier and tilted his face to you.

“Make me handsome so that girls will fall for me.” He said.

You laughed as you picked an eyeliner brush. “You are already handsome and many girls are falling head over heels for you, Oppa. What more do you want?”

He winked. “I want you to love me more.”

“Okay.” You nodded. “I love you more than you love me, Yongguk Oppa.”

“That’s impossible.” He laughed deeply. “You know that I love you more.”

*Aigoo, Oppa is so cheesy. I can’t believe that he’s mine.* You grabbed his face and began to draw the eyeliner.

Your phone rang and you answered it. “Hello? I am ~~~~~~~. What?” You stopped drawing the eyeliner and froze. “Really? You are not kidding me, right? Oh my god. Thank you so much. Thanks.”

You hung up the phone and squealed. “Oh my god, I can’t believe what I have just heard.”

Yongguk check his eyes on the mirror. Satisfied that it was nicely done, he turned to you. “What happened, babe? Who called you?”

You grabbed his hands and squeezed it. “I am so happy, Oppa. My university is sending me for an exchanged program overseas. I would have the opportunity to study beauty and makeup at the school there.”

Yongguk’s expression turned sour. “What did you just say?”

“I am going to Melbourne.” You beamed at him. “Aren’t you happy? I am really happy, Oppa.”

You jumped up and down in happily. The other members and the crew who heard that congratulated you.

“Congrats. Be sure to study hard.” They smiled.

Everyone was crowding over you except for Yongguk. Suddenly, he didn’t feel like performing today. *If she leaves, what is going to happen to me?*

 

A week later, Yongguk came over to your house to help you pack your suitcase. You were really excited and kept talking about what you are going to do over there and more. You didn’t notice the sad expression on his face.

“Oppa, are you listening to me?” you asked. He didn’t reply as he passed you your clothing.

“What’s wrong, Yongguk Oppa?” you patted his arm. “Did something happen?”

He ignored you. You pushed the suitcase away and scooted closer to him on the bed. You hugged his arm and made his body face you.

“Come on, tell me what’s wrong?” You gently asked. “Did you fight with one of the oppas? Did Zelo annoy you again?”

Yongguk shook his head. “Then?” you prompted.

Finally, he looked up and looked at you. “You are going to Melbourne and leaving me alone here.”

You softened. “But you have the others with you. You are not alone.”

“But it wouldn’t be the same without you,” He protested. “Can you please don’t go? Stay with me.”

You released your grip from his arm. “Yongguk Oppa, I am going there to study. To pursue my dream of being a beauty and makeup specialist. Can you please support me?”

“I can support you. I will pay for your expenses if you study here. There are a lots of beauty schools in Korea.” He retorted.

“But getting an opportunity overseas is rare,” you reasoned out. “My chance of reaching my goal and dream is nearer. Don’t you want me to achieve my dream? I supported you when you wanted to be an idol, Oppa. Can you at least support me at what I am doing now?”

He turned quiet and looked down. “Yeah….But i….”

“It would not take long. I will be back without you even realizing it.” You assured him.

“3 months, baby.” He stood up in frustration. “How can I live without you for 3 months?”

“Yes you can,” you hugged his waist. “If you miss me, you can always look for Himchan Oppa for alternative.”

“Ewww…” He made a face. “Don’t even start on that, ~~~~~~~. He’s nothing compared to you.

“Whatever you say, Oppa.” You . “Don’t let me catch you sleeping and hugging with him.”

“I am serious, ~~~~~~~ and you are making a joke.” He growled.

You patted his chest and lean your head against the crook of his shoulder. “Don’t worry Oppa. I will be back soon.” You whispered.

Knowing that he couldn’t change your mind, all he can do at that moment was hugged you tight and enjoyed the last of you before you leave.

 

3 months later…..

 

BAP has just ended their performance for ‘No Mercy’. They bowed to their seniors and the production crew as they made their way to the waiting room.

“Good job.” Yongguk bowed. “Thank you for the hard work.”

BAP entered the waiting room and each of them throws themselves on the couch.

“It was amazing, man.” Himchan smiled widely. “Did you see how the crowd went crazy?”

“I was so high.” Youngjae laughed. “Luckily I didn’t go overboard which can cause mistakes.”

“Great job, guys.” Yongguk patted each of their backs. “Rest for a while before changing. We will be attending a radio show after this.”

Yongguk sat down beside Daehyun and leaned back. He closed his eyes in tiredness.

He heard some shuffling noises. *Zelo and Jongup must be playing with one another. These maknaes, they have lots of energy.*

He was about to fell asleep when he a voice. “Yongguk Oppa.”

“~~~~~~~-ah?” He opened his eyes and scanned the surroundings. You were nowhere in sight and the members looked at him weirdly.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Zelo asked. “I thought I heard ~~~~~~~’s voice.” He replied.

“She’s not here, hyung.” Daehyun said. “~~~~~~~ is not back yet.”

He sighed.

“You must be missing her a lot that you keep hearing her voice.” Youngjae said.

*But I swear I heard her voice.* he thought.

He closed his eyes and was about to go back to sleep when he heard your voice again. This time, it was louder and closer. “Yongguk Oppa, open your eyes.”

Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked to the left. You were sitting beside him on the couch with a cute smile on your face. The members were standing behind you with smiles on their faces.

“~~~~~~~, is that really you?” he couldn’t believe his eyes.

You nodded and leaned in to hug him. “Yongguk Oppa, I am back.”

He froze and didn’t know how to react. He was afraid that if he moves, you will disappear from his sight.

“Yongguk thinks that he’s in a delusion.” He heard Himchan whispered.

“I see that you hair is not purple with black fringe now. You dyed it black with brown tips this time. It makes you manlier, Oppa.” You commented.

Yongguk enclosed his arms around your tiny frame and gave you a crushing hug. When he realized that you are really back, he cried.

“You are back, ~~~~~~~. I can’t believe that you are really here.”

You chuckled. “It’s been 3 months Oppa. I have completed my exchange program. I am really back.”

“I miss you, ~~~~~~~.” He kissed the top of your head.

You laughed. “Me too. I miss you a lot too, Oppa. I am glad to be back and be with you again.”

The members smiled and admired the couple.

This is the end of BAP's one-shot collection. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Please pardon my grammar and punctuation mistakes. Thank you for subscribing and commenting in this one-shots. I love you all! <3