Daehyun

You're my NamjaChingu (Boyfriend) [BAP Version]

Daehyun was getting ready for his date with you. He looked at his reflection and smiled. He adjusted his collar and sprayed cologne on himself. Suddenly, his phone rang. The caller ID showed that it was you who was calling.

“Hello my baby.” He greeted.

“Hey Oppa.” You greeted back. “I am calling to say that I am sorry because I have to postpone our date to another day?”

“What? But why? Did something happened? Are you hurt, ~~~~~~~?” he began to panic.

You shook your head. Realizing that he couldn’t see your action, you spoke into the phone. “I am fine, Daehyun Oppa. It’s just that I have some family matters to attend to at the last minute. So I am really sorry, Oppa.”

“It’s okay. I understand.” He tried to hide his disappointment. “Call me when everything is over.”

“Okay, Daehyun Oppa.” You replied. “I will call you soon. I love you.”

“I love you too, ~~~~~~~.” The two of you said goodbye and hung up.

Daehyun lay on his bed and sighed. *Now what do I do?*

=======

“~~~~~~~-ah, Kris is here.” Your mum called.

You ran downstairs as fast as you could and into the living room. Your parents are talking with a tall guy who was nodding his head.

“Kris Oppa.” You hugged him.

Kris smiled and hugged you back. “Aigoo, you have grown so big.”

“I miss you so much, Oppa.” You pulled back and looked up and up to see his face. “Wow, you are really tall.”

“Thanks.” He chuckled. “I get that a lot.”

“You guys catch up with one another.” Your dad said. “We are going out to buy dinner.”

After your parents left, you brought Kris to your room. Kris scanned your room and his eyes stopped at the picture frame on your bedside.

“Ah? A new picture?” he picked it up. “The last time I checked, our picture was on your bedside.”

You laughed. “The last time you checked was years ago, Oppa.” You stood beside him and looked at the picture.

“Boyfriend, huh?” Kris winked which caused you to blush. “I can’t wait to meet him.”

=======

“Hurry up, hyung.” Zelo looked at Daehyun who was reluctantly dragging his feet.

“Where are you taking me?” Daehyun asked.

Zelo ran back and grabbed Dahhyun’s arms so that he moved faster. “I want to eat cheesecake and that double chocolate frappe. ~~~~~~~ noona told me that it’s delicious.”

Daehyun stopped in his tracks. “Then why are tagging me along?”

“So that you can pay for me, hyung.” He answered in a ‘duh’ manner. “I am still a student, I don’t have enough money.”

They arrived at the café and Zelo asked him for money. Daehyun took out his wallet and asked Zelo to but him something to drink too.
“The weather is so hot.” He complained and found a seat near the window.

Minute later, Zelo came back with two slices of cheesecakes, a large double chocolate frappe and a cup of coffee.

“I didn’t ask you to buy me the cake. I only wanted to drink.” He said.

Zelo looked at him weirdly. “These cheesecakes are for me. You think one is enough for me?”

“You sure eat a lot for a 17 years old.” Daehyun shook his head.

“I am a teenager, hyung. I need food every single day.” Zelo cute a big size of the cake and stuffed it into his mouth.

Daehyun sipped his coffee while scanning the interior of the café. *Zelo told me that ~~~~~~~ always frequents here. This must be one of her favorite place.*

Just then, the bell rang, signaling new customers entering the café. Daehyun moved his gaze to the entrance. His eyes widened when he saw you entering. He was about to call you when a guy walked in and slung his neck around you. He whispered something and you giggled which caused to slap his chest.

*Who is that guy with ~~~~~~~?* he wondered. *Why is he acting so intimately with ~~~~~~~?*

Lots of questions came to his mind. You telling him that you have family matters to attend to and now you are out with a guy that he doesn’t know.

“Is she cheating on me?* he asked himself softly.

“What?” Zelo looked up from his plate. “Are you talking to me?”

Daehyun shook his head. Zelo raised his eyebrows and continued eating. Daehyun observed as you walked to the counter and scanned through the menu. You seem to have difficulties making your decision. You pouted cutely at the guy and showed him the menu. The guy smiled, pecked your forehead and looked through the menu. Daehyun who saw that gritted his teeth in anger.

After ordering, you and the guy waited to get the order. You started playing with your phone and the guy waited while placing his hand on your waist. You didn’t seem to have any reaction to his touch.

*How can he touch her the way I touched ~~~~~~~?* Daehyun thought angrily.

He was about to confront you when you and the guy walked out of the cafe after receiving your orders.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Zelo asked when he saw Daehyun standing up.

“I am going somewhere. After eating, go home by yourself.” Without waiting for Zelo to reply, Daehyun left the café.

=======

The doorbell rang and Kris opened the door to see a guy glaring daggers at him.

“Hi, are you looking for someone?” he asked.

The stranger ignored him and went inside the house.

“~~~~~~~-ah!!! Kim ~~~~~~~~.” Daehyun called a she walked into the living room.

*He looks familiar. Why is he calling for ~~~~~~~?* Kris shrugged and shut the door.

In the kitchen, you stopped cutting the vegetables. You heard someone calling your name. *That sounds like Daehyun Oppa’s voice. But it’s impossible.* Yet, you walked out of the kitchen and was surprised to see Daehyun.

“Omo Oppa.” You called. “What are you doing here?

“Who is he?” Daehyun jabbed his thumb behind his shoulder. You looked to see Kris leaning against the wall in the living room. “I saw you two at the café.”

“Café?” you tilted your head. “I didn’t see you. How come you didn’t say hi?”

“You didn’t answer my question. Who. Is. He?” Daehyun’s voice got higher at each words.

“You must be Jung Daehyun, ~~~~~~~’s boyfriend.” Kris said from the living room

Daehyun turned and looked at Kris. Although he is not as tall as Kris, his gaze to Kris was intimidating. “Yes I am. ~~~~~~~’s my girlfriend. And I have the right to know who you are?”

You glanced between Daehyun and Kris. They looked like they are going to fight.

“Daehyun Oppa… Kris Oppa..” you called out. The two guys turned to looked at you.

“His name is Kris? And you call him Oppa too?”

“Don’t worry sweetheart, I will settle this.”

“Erm...” you looked around uneasily.

“Let’s talk outside.” Kris suggested.

“Gladly.” Daehyun stormed out of the house.

Kris winked at you and walked out of the house.

======

You paced across the living room worriedly. 15 minutes had passed but the guys are not back yet. You decided to go out but stopped when they walked into the living room.

You looked at each of them and was relief to see that there were no injuries.

“Is everything alright?” you asked warily.

They nodded and smiled.

“Everything is perfectly fine.”

“Yeah, Kris hyung and I just had a talk.”

“Fine? Hyung?” Now you are confused. They were practically trying to kill each other 15 minutes ago and now they looked like best friend.

“~~~~~~~, I am going out to meet my friends. You and Daehyun can spend time together.”

Before you could say anything, Kris walked out of the house.

You looked at Daehyun. “Is everything really okay, Oppa? You and Kris Oppa didn’t fight, right?”

Daehyun shook his head and walked over to hug you. “No we didn’t. I just asked him about his relationship with you.”

“And then?” you pestered.

“Why didn’t you tell me that your cousin from China is staying over for the holidays?”

“Well, I am sorry.” You apologized. “Kris Oppa came this morning. He already knows about us when he saw our photo in my room. I was going to introduce you two tomorrow.”

“I see.” He nodded. “Then I got jealous for nothing, huh?”

You looked at your boyfriend. “You are jealous?”

“You think?” he sneered. “Your cousin is so tall and handsome that he looked like he just came from a photo shoot. Of course I am jealous.”

You kissed his cheeks. “You don’t have to be jealous, Oppa. Kris Oppa is just a big brother to me. We are really close since young and we love each other. But the one that I am in love with is you, Jung Daehyun, my man.”

Daehyun’s heart softened and melted. “Aw, you are really sweet, ~~~~~~~. I am sorry for misunderstanding your relationship with him and for feeling jealous too.”

“It’s okay.” You hugged him. “I love you, Daehyun Oppa.”

“I love you too, my sweet ~~~~~~~.”

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage