END

Please Love Me Again!

 

[ TWO WEEKS LATER ]

 

Hyung, Makdong’s really not in the mood huh?                                           Ryeowook asked Leeteuk who came out of the practice room, leaving the maknae inside. Leeteuk sighed and nodded.

 

Really not in the mood. He’s been like this for two weeks now. I don’t know what happened to him.                               Leeteuk was really stumped. Siwon approached him and led him to their dorm. 

 

I know what’s wrong with him, hyung. Don’t worry. I’ll talk to him.            Siwon said, trying to relax the older one.

 

I want to help, Wonnie. Tell me what happened.                                          Leeteuk said, very worried for their maknae.

 

He’s…. in love. With Hye Soo-ah.                                                                    Siwon said, a little nervous for his hyung’s reaction.

 

MWO?! In love? With Hye-ah? But…. that’s…….. wonderful!                     Leeteuk said, completely thrilled. Siwon was left speechless, totally not expecting that.

 

But, what’s the problem with him falling in love with Hye-ah?                   Leeteuk was puzzled. Siwon, then sighed and put his arm around Leeteuk.

 

I’ll  just let Kyu explain, hyung. Besides, it’s not my love story we’re talking about.               he said, walking off to the practice room to find Kyuhyun. As he opened the door, he found a tired out, dazed Kyuhyun, lying on his back, staring at the ceiling.

 

Choding, what are you still doing here? We have to go eat dinner now.                                 Siwon told him, poking him on his shoulder.

 

Hyung, I’m not in the mood. I need to concentrate for the upcoming comeback.                  Kyuhyun told him, still staring at the ceiling.

 

If you need to concentrate on dancing, you need something to eat too. You’re going to faint if you keep doing this, Choding-ah.                                                                            he told the younger one, almost carrying him out to the door.

 

Hyung. Please. I just…. I need time for myself.                            Kyuhyun said, managing to release himself from his hyung’s grasp.

 

What time? To think about what you did to Hye-ah? To regret what you did? To what else?              Siwon said, wanting his dongsaeng to wake up.

 

YES! YES HYUNG! I NEED TO REGRET! BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND I DID SOMETHING UNRESPECTABLE TO HER! I…. I couldn’t express myself ‘’UNEVILY’’, And to the one I love too! Hyung, do you know that feeling that you love her but because of something you did, you can’t do anything!                                 Kyuhyun said, tears falling down from his cheeks. Siwon hugged him, knowing how much it hurts the younger one since it is his second love.

 

Don’t worry, Makdong-ah. Something will happen, neh? Just pray. Hyung will always be here for you. Arra?    Siwon said, consoling him. Kyuhyun wept for almost an hour more in his arms before falling asleep as tiredness took over his body. Siwon sighed, took the sleeping Kyuhyun in his arms and took him down to the car where In Hwan took over and drove them home.

 

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

 

KYUHYUN-AH! COME HERE!                                                                           Siwon said, patting the chair next to him for breakfast. Kyuhyun just smiled and walked over, noting that his favorite breakfast wasn’t on the table again, making his mood a little dimmer.

 

I want you to try something for breakfast.                                                       Siwon said, taking one plate from the microwave.

 

Hyung… you cooked this?                                                                                Kyuhyun asked, shocked to see what he was looking for since two weeks ago.

 

Ani. But I know who did. Eat it all first before it cools down.                       Siwon said, pushing the plate towards him. Kyuhyun slowly ate, savoring it all. It was jajangmyun and it was one jajangmyun which taste he can’t get out of his head. He felt the love that the cook put in it. Siwon smiled as he saw his dongsaeng go all teary at the taste and stayed with him as the others went to their own schedules. Leeteuk raised a sign before going out.

 

“TAKE CARE OF HIM, WONNIE-AH. AND DO BRING HIM THERE, SHE’LL BE AT WORK.”            Was what the sign said. Siwon nodded and waved to his hyung before turning his attention to Kyuhyun again. Full with the delicious food he was served, Kyuhyun pulled Siwon to the living room.

 

Hyung…..                                                                                              was the only word Kyuhyun had to say.

 

Ne, I know. You have lots of questions. But let me ask you first. Do you know who made your breakfast the in the past?                   Siwon asked, looking straight into the maknae's eyes. Kyuhyun, embarrassed, shook his head and bowed his head, ignoring his hyung's stare.

 

Aish! I knew it... Look, the breakfast I gave you, and the previous breakfasts you had was prepared by only one person. Even everything that you needed, was prepared by her. Makdong, I don't know why you did that but, I promise if you don't talk to her today, I'll go and find someone for her! She's lonely, homesick and she was definitely into you! Why are you so dense and had to go do that to her?! Tell her what you really feel! You've been cooped up in your room, playing, or rather, NOT PLAYING Starcraft anymore, and is only happy in front of the camera and the fans? What are you still doing here then?!                 Siwon was angry, very much angry. And Kyuhyun never saw him like that before. He thought for a while before grabbing his keys and turning to Siwon,

 

Where is she?                                                                                       Kyuhyun asked him. Siwon shot him a glare and scoffed.

 

At the photo-shoot set at the beach, of course!                                                       was the reply the older told him. He nodded and ran to his car and drove over to the set. As he went in, he saw the twins his hyungs love.

 

Kyuhyun-ah! You're not supposed to be here!                                      Samantha Kwon told him, as he went by. Kyuhyun stopped, panting after running from his parked car.

 

Sam....mie...... Ha....... Have.... you seen...... Hye........ Hye-ah.....?                              he asked, totally in a rush. The twins looked each other, then at him before pointing to the wardrobe section of the set. Before dashing off to Hye Soo, he grabbed the twins and gave them a hug then hurried off.

 

HYE-AH!                                                                                                he exclaimed as he entered the place, looking around for the one he was searching for.

 

Ne? Who is it?                                                                                      she called out, still writing in the inventory she was holding. Kyuhyun immediately ran to her and surprised her by hugging her by the waist.

 

OMO! Kapchagiya! Kyuhyun-ssi! Waegure?!                                 she told him, totally taken in surprise.

 

Come with me!                                                                                    Kyuhyun pleaded with his eyes and took her hand in his about to drag her with him. But…

 

Kyuhyun-ssi, you’re supposed to be in the Radio Star program, right? Kha! In Hwan-oppa might get angry with you. Besides, I have lots of work to do.                                                            she said, jerking herself away from his touch, then turning towards the other clothes she was inventorying and trying to find a good pair for Donghae.

 

NO! YOU’RE COMING WITH ME!                                                     he said, grabbing the things on her hand before carrying her on his shoulder with her derriere up in the air.

 

WHAT?! KYUHYUN-SSI! PUT ME DOWN!                                     she started ranting as she pounded on his back. Kyuhyun just kept going and let her tire herself out. When they reached the beach, they stopped at a secluded spot, away from the forming crowds of fans, Kyuhyun slowly let her down. As she set foot on the sand, she quickly tried to escape, only to be imprisoned in Kyuhyun’s arms which s around her neck and waist, making him give her a back hug.

 

Jebalyo, Hye-ah! Jebalyo! One chance, please! Just one more chance!                                                Kyuhyun whispered to her ear, crying. Hye Soo was shocked! Not knowing what to do, whether to comfort the crying Kyuhyun, or try to get away and go back to her work, ignoring this side of Kyuhyun.

 

Saranghaeyo Hye-ah! Jeongmal saranghae! And the two months you haven’t touched me, talked to me, or… or cooked for me, or woken me up….. it made me think… That you… You are the only one I need Choi Hye Soo. And I don’t want to let you go. Please give me one more chance! Please!                        Kyuhyun told her, every word came from his heart. Hye Soo, with her weak heart for Kyuhyun’s tears, turned around and cupped his face with her hands.

 

You don’t have to do this, Kyuhyun-ssi. Don’t make it more difficult to forget about you. Please?    she told him, wiping away his tears.

 

What do I have to do Hye-ah? Just tell me! I’ll do it! Just love me again! Please! Do you need proof? Arra, I’ll give you proof. he said, starting to walk towards the tents, out to the crowd, slowly taking off his disguise. Hye Soo realizing what he was about to do, ran to him, and stopped him by dragging him to one of the tents. That day, only the two of them knew what happened next and if they had resolved the problem. But, that evening, the older ones at the Super Junior dorm noticed that for the first time in the past two months, Kyuhyun was a began to get really happy again.

 

[ AFTER 4 MONTHS ]

 

HYE-AH NOONA!                                                                                a voice from the hallway called out, as she came out of the Super Junior dressing-room. Hye Soo turned and smiled at the younger Minho, coming straight at her.

 

Annyeong, Minho-ssi. What’s up?                                                   she greeted back. Minho smiled and started to walk with her.

 

Where are you going, noona?                                                          he asked as they walked in the corridors.

 

Looking for a good place where your hyung can see me. He said, if I don’t watch, he’s going to give me a punishment.                                                                                           Hye Soo told him as soon as she saw a certain spot.

 

Ah…. That… I know what his punishment will be.                        The youngest in the Kyu-Line said with a smirk. They just arrived back in front of the Super Junior dressing room.

 

Jinjja? Can you tell me?                                                                    she asked, receiving a nod from her dongsaeng. She offered her ear and Minho whispered it to her, earning a very surprised look.

 

Choi Minho, what are you doing to my girlfriend?                        A voice from the opened dressing room scarily asked.

 

Oooh. Hyung! I was just telling her a secret.                                  Minho explained, appearing to be surprised and couldn’t think of anything except for the evilness aura he could feel from his hyung.

 

Choi Hye Soo, you’re supposed to be back after 5 minutes, and it’s already passed that time. Did you find a good position?                                                                                  Kyuhyun asked her. Hye Soo gave him a smile and patted Minho on his shoulder.

 

Minho-ssi, came and kept me company. You should thank him, instead of threatening to kill him.                  she told him, with a kiss on the cheek and she disappeared into the dressing room, busying herself with the rest of her work before Super Junior’s comeback in MuCore. Kyuhyun sighed and waved Minho back to their dressing room.

 

[ AFTER THE MUCORE ]

 

Hye-ah….                                                                                              Kyuhyun called out, as he entered in their dressing room, ready to apologize for being such a jealous boyfriend.

 

Uhhhh, not here, Kyuhyun-ah. She’s back at the dorm to prepare a celebratory dinner for your comeback. Oh, she said, you were very y. And single, I presume.                             Sam chuckled as she whispered the last sentence out. He suddenly dashed out, into his car and drove directly to the dorm. He rode the elevator and as it reached their floor, dashed out as quickly as he could. As soon as he opened the door with his key, a delicious smell welcomed him. He slowly went to the kitchen and watched as his girlfriend worked efficiently. He gave a sigh of relief, before going to her and wrapping his arms around her.

 

What are you cooking, jagi?                                                              he asked, putting his head on her shoulder and snuggling to her neck.

 

Cooking lots of food for you guys. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be still at the MuCore?    she asked, stirring the ddeokbuki.

 

I want…… I wanted to…. Say something to you…                       he said, getting a little nervous.

 

Yes… What is it?                                                                                  she prompted, still focusing more on her work than on him.

 

I’m sorry! I… was just jealous because you never let me walk with you. And you were too long in being with him and he was wearing his ‘charming look’ and I thought he was using it on you, and that you were about to…… Ummmm, wonderful!                                                                Kyuhyun was interrupted as Hye Soo shoved a spoonful of ddeokbukki to his mouth, making him stop his ranting.

 

I know. Now, stop ranting and go to your room and refresh. Or your hyungs will eat this all before you can.  Hye Soo said, pinching his nose lightly. Kyuhyun just nodded and ran to his room. As soon as he finished, he ran back out to her who was setting the table without realizing that his hyungs already arrived. He snuggled to her neck as soon as he reached her. When suddenly,

 

YAH CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF FOOD!? NO HUGGING IS ALLOWED HERE!     Heechul was furious since he was being served by Hye Soo with bulgogi. With his hyung angry, Kyuhyun grabbed a few bowls of food then ran to his room, came back out and carried Hye Soo bridal style into his room.

 

YAH! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!                                                         The members shouted out.

 

KEEP OUT! ROOM FULL!                                  a note read that was left outside his room. The members sighed, wondering what in the world is happening inside the maknae’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO SUBBIES! I'M BAAACKKK!! AND WELL, YEAH, I MISSED YOU ALL! :D 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! AND WELL COMMENT AND THEN READ MORE OF MY STORIES... (but imma post more next week.. it's our finals week and well, i need to study.. but hey, i've waited six months i can still wait for a week.. besides, some of my stories are in my blackberry and i'll have to post it through wifi in our school.. don't worry, NEXT WEEK I'LL BE VERY ONLINE EVERYDAY! :D LOVE YOU ALL!! Seriously, I MISSED BEING ONLINE!! :)